Niomi Smart #65 A way to live smart would be to see a therapist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2278821

What language is he trying to speak?? Etc etc??
Did he go to primary school at least?
Well, this is a word salad. Mush, more like it. How does he manage anything in life, is a mystery to me. I know daddy helps and he has a sugar mama now, but still. This is one dumb man. Also, a headstand? 🙃 But who am I to talk, I barely even exercise anymore. Way to go, Lordon, you're doing amazing, sweetie! Who's a big boy?! 👶

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Found this old video of Niomi, how can someone look so different in a few years time?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
All in all, that’s what karma does. You only care about yourself and you love the thought of people envying you/wanting to be you? Before you know it, you live a life everyone feels sorry for.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Found this old video of Niomi, how can someone look so different in a few years time?

Niomi was never a deep person or a particularly nice one, but she had a spark to her, a zest. Now that's gone, replaced with an insufferable personality and drab appearance. Sad and annoying!

Reactions: 17
Lordon.

it’s a bleeping handstand.

get over it.
How does Niomi find this attractive?
He has managed to convince her he is spiritual and intellectual by over overanalysing the most basic daily occurrences.
He would no doubt say he is viewing mundane things with new eyes and childlike wonder 🙄
Surely the novelty of this has got to wear thin for her. It must be so bleeping irritating.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Anytime I read something he posts I get a legit headache.

Reactions: 11
Niomi's skincare line reminds me of those random 'davina mccall' type gift sets they bring out during Christmas at Boots - who is even buying this tit? It's a wonder she hasn't given up on it at this point, doesn't seem like much of a success.

Reactions: 13
Niomi's skincare line reminds me of those random 'davina mccall' type gift sets they bring out during Christmas at Boots - who is even buying this tit? It's a wonder she hasn't given up on it at this point, doesn't seem like much of a success.
It shows how little work and effort she puts into her business ventures, she probably has other people do it all for her and just slaps her name on it, shows up to take some pictures cause she loves that, then let's the whole thing fester into a big flop due to negligence from her part.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
The trouble with her pretending as though her life is like a movie is that she is going to be continuously disappointed with reality.
Also, who on earth would want their life to be like La La Land?! It’s appallingly bad and I only managed to watch the first 30 minutes.

Reactions: 14
The trouble with her pretending as though her life is like a movie is that she is going to be continuously disappointed with reality.
Also, who on earth would want their life to be like La La Land?! It’s appallingly bad and I only managed to watch the first 30 minutes.
My dad said that in his 30 years in the police there was only one time he was glad to be called back in to work, and that was when they rang 10 minutes into La La Land.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My dad said that in his 30 years in the police there was only one time he was glad to be called back in to work, and that was when they rang 10 minutes into La La Land.
Damn, that's hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.