Niomi Smart #65 A way to live smart would be to see a therapist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cleared his schedule?

What happened Sunday service?
Not enough worshipers, me thinks.🤭 Or maybe he needed some alone time with the Lord(on)?🤔 We just don't understand his process, he's just trying to be true to himself, so as not have regrets on his death bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine being with this dimwit who over analyses the most basic of normal activities as if he has some special insight.
He's probably doing his journalling practice as we speak. Praising himself for going to get some coffee as if it were an extraordinary achievement.

I can't 🤭

View attachment 2278396
Bigger bewbs than nimbobs. And wider hips

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestions

Era of the engagement and family estrangement, lifeless blonde being conned by a scammy donkey, searching for signs while her career declines, skinny dips in the sea at a private spot, will soon tie the knot, us tattlers have seen a lot!

Ended up with a diamond ring but the relationship should have been a fling, teeth wonky and still with the donkey, guided by signs and invisalign, writing in a journal when the crisis is external, wanting to flee but spends days skinny dipping in the sea

Fried blonde hair, wearing swim wear, looking at the time, boyfriend lives off her dime, his behaviour is shady, she wants to be like the Bradys

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Happy birthday Cassie!! she looks like such a happy sweet girl!!!

------

Also how does Donkey manage to pick the ugliest shoes ever, all the time.
He really likes light colors and flimsy knits, or maybe its whatever Avocado chef gifts him, I don't think he shops on his own much.

Reactions: 9
Another thread title suggestion

With Jo malone creating a scent and more boring content, has a podcast and a boyfriend with a shady past who holds Sunday service and both have no purpose

Reactions: 1
Another thread title suggestion

With Jo malone creating a scent and more boring content, has a podcast and a boyfriend with a shady past who holds Sunday service and both have no purpose
All true but this would be too long, one of the mods would probably shorten it, happened to one of mine one haha.

Reactions: 8
I just watched Lordon's working out stories again (why do I do these things?) and I don't think I've ever seen him looking more unattractive than he does here. In fact, I've come to the conclusion that he gets more unattractive every time I see him. The shoes, the dancing, now this...I really don't know how Nims doesn't get the absolute ick and just call the whole thing off!

He really is ugly AF. How does she do it?! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He's not even a nice person, he's a total creep who doesn't respect women when it comes to making $$ of them.

Reactions: 33
He's not even a nice person, he's a total creep who doesn't respect women when it comes to making $$ of them.
He's almost like a real life Tedros! 🤮🤮
P. S. No, I don't watch The Idol (no shade if anyone does), I've just seen enough online to get an idea that he's a repulsive, predatory creep.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This is how I picture Lordon at the gym:

The thing is, in addition to the extreme awkwardness, he does kind of look like Borat... 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20230702-071123_Instagram.jpg

What language is he trying to speak?? Etc etc??
Did he go to primary school at least?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
View attachment 2278821

What language is he trying to speak?? Etc etc??
Did he go to primary school at least?
He’s talking about doing a headstand, like a simple headstand, right? He’s the biggest loser, it’s a bleeping headstand, and he talks about it, like he found the cure for cancer. Nothin’s wrong with learning new things but this is an almost 40 year old and seemingly his biggest goal is, doing a headstand? 🤨

I hope they never have children, imagine if by accident they have an actually talented child: “Lordon Junior, it’s nice that you won a competition but look at your dad, he can almost do a headstand, that’s what real perseverance is, look at how beautifully his mind and body comes together!”

duck off you loser, my 55 year old dad, not only can do a headstand but can even walk on them 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.