Niomi Smart #61 Total Eclipse of the Shart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how the Forky version looks like she wanted to create a "spontaneous" pose, but made him look overwhelmed and struggling to hold her in the process lol :D
I feel bad for Forky looking back. He looked like he really liked her and was trying to appeal to her in his own clumsy way.

Reactions: 10
Today is her sister Daisy Mae's birthday. She missed last year because she was in Bali and now she might miss this year as well. Verity posted a photo and so far Nims has not liked or commented.
At least Charlotte left a nice comment.

Nims is probably busy still running around that beach with her boobs out.

Also, she's probably pissed that Verity didn't comment on Lordon's birthday post - at least not when I last checked.

Screenshot_20230505_130618_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
This was left under the latest b&w butt grid post. I wonder how long it’ll be until it’s deleted and the person is ‘block block blocked.’
9362D60C-F803-4D54-90F7-434753257CEB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So Lordon get's an essay on his birthday and ... Daisy May gets radio silence? Jesus. She's jumped-the-shark awful!!

Put the baps away and grow up, woman!!

Reactions: 29
So Lordon get's an essay on his birthday and ... Daisy May gets radio silence? Jesus. She's jumped-the-shark awful!!

Put the baps away and grow up, woman!!
Her not being involved much in her sister's life now will sadly be something she will 100% regret massively later. It is a big mistake. DM will soon be an age where her own interests and peer group will mean more than an absent much older sister. Niomi is a bleeping idiot squandering such a precious relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Its so weird that she posts the epistle about Jamie a random person that she has known for less than a year and nothing about her sister. I really think that she is jealous of DM because she has the life that Niomi never had. She is growing up in the country in a beautiful home with a mom and dad, dog and a pool. Niomi didnt have that

Reactions: 21
I can make a new thread if @LolitaBlah is not around - but I probably won't get to it until tomorrow!
I don't think i have enough posts to create one so i can't. Hope someone else can! Also i'm still waiting for niomi to reveal herself as a flat earther as someone said a few pages ago, anti-vaxer, anti-medicine, anti-science. We all know she is (she's Niomi Dumb after all) but she should just confirm it. Also, i get it, not everybody, including me, is smart enough to understand the science behind a lot of things, but it'd rather trust years of research than some grifter like Lordon etc for my information. I hope in a year she'll be like "i was gaslit, lovebombed, none of it was my fault" despite the fact that, it actually was her own doing, but at least no longer Lordon in the picture.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Her not being involved much in her sister's life now will sadly be something she will 100% regret massively later. It is a big mistake. DM will soon be an age where her own interests and peer group will mean more than an absent much older sister. Niomi is a bleeping idiot squandering such a precious relationship.
I was going to say the same... Niomi is used to be idolized by a little kid who looks up to a cool 20-something big sister. Soon enough, she will be a teenager who won’t be that interested in spending time with a 40-something woman if they don’t have a bond or connection.

Reactions: 20
Verity and Charlotte have always looked more like mother and daughter than her and Niomi lol. I know displays on social media aren't everything but it says a lot about Charlotte's character that even though Niomi's treated her terribly she still makes an effort to interact with Verity. Meanwhile Verity's own daughter can't say anything about her grandpa passing away or Daisy May's birthday but she can post OF content on main for Lordon's birthday.

Reactions: 19
Its so weird that she posts the epistle about Jamie a random person that she has known for less than a year and nothing about her sister. I really think that she is jealous of DM because she has the life that Niomi never had. She is growing up in the country in a beautiful home with a mom and dad, dog and a pool. Niomi didnt have that
I'm so glad that Daisy has that to cushion her as well because otherwise imagine the impact of seeing your older sister, who you idolise, swanning in and out of your life as she sees fit, only bothering with you when she's single, and dropping you like a hot potato for the first ugly guy who shows an interest.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.