Niomi Smart #61 Total Eclipse of the Shart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, I see Brogan Tate got invited The Royal Garden Party before the Coronation. Remember when Niomi was doing that kind of stuff? It's sad to see her pretend like she doesn't want that life back.

Reactions: 17
I know everybody’s body is different and will respond differently to workouts, but what exactly does she do all those hours at the gym that avoids her gaining any sort of visible muscles/definition?

Reactions: 27
he’s always been ugly as sin but it’s crazy to see his decline over the last year since he’s been with niomi. weird that this is a thread with her partners. she’s just as toxic as him, just in a different way. he definitely needs to grow back the beard to hide that weak chin of his. and I know he talked about feeling insecure about his curls before niomi told him they were “beautiful” but god he needs to start using product again. even these things only make him *marginally* more palatable but for the sake of all of us shadows who have to see him, every little bit counts

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I personally love all of this! Niomi and Lordon are usually very boring to me and their questionable charms aren't enough to keep me on their magical mystery tour, but I don't want to stop visiting this community, because it's a very nice place and something to enjoy in my day. So this cringe fest and your responses to it are great! 👏 Niomi is a lost cause, officially, and Jamie was never found in the first place, they have nothing of value to offer, but it looks like they've discovered a tired, but trusty niche- tackiness, nudity and the likes. As long as they don't kid themselves it has anything to do with spirituality, moons, signs and tit, I'll be following gleefully. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
it looks like they've discovered a tired, but trusty niche - tackiness, nudity and the likes. As long as they don't kid themselves it has anything to do with spirituality, moons, signs and tit, I'll be following gleefully. 😁
But that’s exactly what they think! 😂 Nimboobs thinks she’s, like, such a ✨FREE SPIRIT✨ now.

Meanwhile, we all know there is nothing ‘free’ about her. She still hasn’t stopped clenching. If anything, she’s clenching much harder now 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But that’s exactly what they think! 😂 Nimboobs thinks she’s, like, such a ✨FREE SPIRIT✨ now.

Meanwhile, we all know there is nothing ‘free’ about her. She still hasn’t stopped clenching. If anything, she’s clenching much harder now 😬
They can delude themselves all they want, as long as they continue to deliver. Brainless entertainment is all that's expected of them now, the bar is in hell. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
From time to time they go silent and then BAM! yep they are still unhinged insane and dumb ...thanks for reminding us and providing proof dumbheads ! 🤣 it is amazing that they think they are so inspiring...but they are just making fools of themselves. The only thing is hard for me to watch is that evidently they have serious mental issues that are not addressed and are sharing their toxic spiritual bullshit to followers.

Reactions: 15
I know everybody’s body is different and will respond differently to workouts, but what exactly does she do all those hours at the gym that avoids her gaining any sort of visible muscles/definition?
Well, she doesn't seem to lift any weights, so it looks like she just practices handstands and does some yoga. So, that's a contributor to not having visible muscles. However what really causes her lack of muscles or definition is her lack of literally eating anything solid, ever. You need to eat a lot, and prioritize protein and carbs to gain muscle. She eats air and liquidized fruit and veg all day.

Even in previous years, when she was eating more, she would still avoid whole fruits and vegetables if she could help it. Smoothies, smoothie bowls, juices, she'd only have a piece of whole fruit over porridge.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Notice how the bikini gets smaller in each iteration of that pose (talking about the collage here). Next bf she will properly go fully nude.
I love how it’s just so so so so cold in Ireland only when it suits her to moan about not being in Baaaahli. But as soon as there’s a bikini opportunity it’s baps out!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Notice how the bikini gets smaller in each iteration of that pose (talking about the collage here). Next bf she will properly go fully nude.
I noticed that too with the bikinis. She is probably posting nudes on her private account at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And also snap her back completely with her increasingly acute arch.

Reactions: 8
She saps the life out of each boyfriend, it's quite scary to see how they all become pale and gaunt under her rule. I wonder if she will notice she is the common denominator here 😂

• Haha
She saps the life out of each boyfriend, it's quite scary to see how they all become pale and gaunt under her rule. I wonder if she will notice she is the common denominator here 😂
Yeh imagine being beige and boring - AND menacing too. What an unusual and awful combination of things!!

Reactions: 6
Today is her sister Daisy Mae's birthday. She missed last year because she was in Bali and now she might miss this year as well. Verity posted a photo and so far Nims has not liked or commented.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.