• A return to Bahhhhli

Votes: 164 54.1%
  • 'Smart Chats' podcast with special guest Holly White

Votes: 46 15.2%
  • A new career as a meteorologist

Votes: 15 5.0%
  • She'll dump Lordon and move back to London

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • Something else entirely (state in comments)

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Shadows! Thanks for voting for my thread title. Made me laugh when it popped into my head yesterday!

Recap:
Niomi now spends her days in a cellar apartment praying for sunshine while crying non-stop for hours on end. She's SO HAPPY with her 'love' and blames her crying episodes, along with her constant tiredness and recent clumsiness, on an eclipse. You figure it out.
One day Nims was all bundled up in a hat and scarf in her cellar apartment, the next she was prancing about in a bikini and going for a swim. No matter where she is, even if it's Ireland in April (when it's much too cold to swim in the sea) Nims will find a way to show off her ass. And Lordon will be right there to document it.
Lordon has been on IG looking for a content creator to create content for his content creator girlfriend. No idea what's going on here. Is Lordon her manager now?
Charlotte is on holiday with friends and seems to be having a great time. Niomi who?
Still no update on Dreamy Joe. He's super private these days.
Forky is still being an absolute moron. Check his thread for more.
Lordon still gives us the absolute ICK on a daily basis!

Screenshot (67).png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Lordon is probably the only man on this earth who would look better without teeth…😫

• Haha
Reactions: 96
Picking up from a comment on the previous thread RE Joey being passive..

I get the sense he was a poor communicator: didn’t communicate his needs to Niomi, didn’t argue or push back on the food situation, until it exploded and went past the point of no return. In a way (if this is what happened) it was still unfair to Niomi, but just one of those things. Sometimes people need to learn the hard way, how important it is to acknowledge and communicate your needs.

she seems to have dated very different men since then - more outspoken and forceful than Joey. I don’t think she has properly reflected on where it went wrong, and she is thinking that if she dates someone outspoken and forceful, the same thing won’t happen again.

realistically though, she’d be better reflecting on the importance of encouraging open communication in a relationship, active listening etc.

She’s just gone so far off the mark here. She is avoiding being broken up with another Joey type by becoming the quiet, passive Joey type herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Lordon is probably the only man on this earth who would look better without teeth…😫
I don’t know, there’s really something wrong with every feature of his face 🤢

1681984119694.jpeg

1681984158258.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you, @Shutterbug99! ❤
I voted for a return to Bali. They might as well get engaged on her b-day, but they're def not sitting still for too long and Niomi needs her Bali splits and shits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Poor old passive Joey. Yep can see in all its clarity now - he looked like a prisoner of war in the last few lockdown vids. She reminds me of Christina Ricci's character Misty in Yellowjackets (if ya haven't seen it it's fantastic). All cutesy on the surface but a total psycho underneath it all (her character actually kidnaps and keeps her captor docile via meds lol). Her Kate Middleton-psycho edition era. someone mentioned karma. Yup! If we're going to believe any woo-woo, I'll take that one regarding her current tit-show-called life!

Reactions: 20
Joey probably filled up on sambos while we was out working during the day before lockdown, he really does look bad in those lockdown videos....
I'll never understand why he let her dictate what he eats.....

• Haha
it's not even just the dictating his diet, but her patronising tone on top of that. commenting on his every move, making fun of it, in that video linked last thread he literally says "i've only just woken up and its like make a smoothie!!" or something. i think it's called negging when someone treats their partner like this.
so degrading especially when it's broadcasted to the world, i'd be done too. she had no awareness how he felt, and how her tone came across

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Hi,

Very long time lurker here (pretty much since the beginning of the nonesense).

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for keeping me grounded when I was a very young, influenceable woman.
I followed Niomi and really looked up to her in her Joe era. I was very influenced by her. I started sensing that something was a little bit off and ended up finding these threads. Although I don't always 100% agree with everything posted and can sometimes find some comments a bit harsh, I can't imagine if I had continued following her without reading you reasonable people and having you open my eyes. I imagine myself blaming the moon for my problems and it makes me cringe so hard.
I appreciated her so much that I honestly think that without you pointing to all the nonesense, I would have turned a blind eye and continued to be influenced by her and would have thought that was the road to happiness. I would not have understood that it's normal for me to not have endless hours to spend at the gym per day, since I work a full time demanding job. I would have believed that restricting my & my significant other's food the way I used to was inspirational. I actually started following therapy last year for my food restrictions because you opened my eyes.

So, in the name of all the young influenceable young women that have fortunately found these threads when they needed to, thank you.

Now I'll be back lurking in the "shadows" haha

• Heart
Reactions: 86
In Niomi's stories she admits that she's been listening to Freya Ridings (Lost Without You) on repeat on Spotify (and blames the eclipse).

This is all about Joey!

Lyrics

Standing on the platform, watching you go
It's like no other pain I've ever known
To love someone so much, to have no control
You said, "I want to see the world", and I said, "Go"
But I think I'm lost without you
I just feel crushed without you
'Cause I've been strong for so long
That I never thought how much I needed you
I think I'm lost without you
Strangers rushing past, just trying to get home
You were the only safe haven that I've known
Hits me at full speed, feel like I can't breathe
And nobody knows this pain inside me
My world is crumbling, I should never have let you go
I think I'm lost without you
I think I'm lost, lost, lost
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
I think I'm lost without you, you
I just feel crushed without you
And I've been strong for so long
That I never thought how much I love you
Standing on the platform, watching you go
You said, "I wanna see the world", and I said, "Go"

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I know we keep repeating that she only has superficial knowledge of anything, but the astrology one is baffling. If she believes in it, she would know that she's barely impacted by the eclipse in aries.
(My little superstious heart really wished she would be hit by the breakup wave of the last 2 weeks but it sadly didn't happen)

Reactions: 14
I feel it’s so crappy and disrespectful to call DJ passive, weak or a bad communicator. It’s clearly visible Niomi was psychologically abusive but he still gets blamed for what she did one way or another. I don’t think there would be the same approach if it was the other way round. Seems society has a lot to learn about this kind of abuse - you basically don’t realise it’s happening and when you do it’s often too late and you’re mentally crushed to the point of deep depression. Add to that DJ losing his dream job, being in lock down and malnourished. Also it may have just started with him trying to be nice to her and support her lifestyle and she used it. The whole situation is absolutely disgusting. I guess moving in with Freddy actually saved him from going into even deeper hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Thank you @Shutterbug99 for the new thread, laughed out loud at the title and it’s brightened up my crappy morning at work no end ♥
Also voted for a return to Bahhhli. My guess is in time for Nimbot’s birthday - I sincerely doubt a party with friends and family will be on the cards this year. Or ever again if she marries Lordon 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When someone mentioned on here the other day that Lordon had up a story asking for digital creators for his “partner”, I went to Instagram to see it. It WASN’T there, he took the story down. Did anyone else notice this? Do you think he was asking without Niomi knowing? Or do you think Niomi got embarrassed by it?

• Wow
When someone mentioned on here the other day that Lordon had up a story asking for digital creators for his “partner”, I went to Instagram to see it. It WASN’T there, he took the story down. Did anyone else notice this? Do you think he was asking without Niomi knowing? Or do you think Niomi got embarrassed by it?
Maybe she found out from here and went batshit crazy…

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.