Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dodo789

Chatty Member
Lordon is probably the only man on this earth who would look better without teeth…😫

• Haha
Reactions: 96

sydneybarrett

can he close that fucking mouth of his good lord, he looks like something dean & sam winchester would hunt on supernatural..

VideoCapture_20230504-194437.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 87

nanana

Hi,

Very long time lurker here (pretty much since the beginning of the nonesense).

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for keeping me grounded when I was a very young, influenceable woman.
I followed Niomi and really looked up to her in her Joe era. I was very influenced by her. I started sensing that something was a little bit off and ended up finding these threads. Although I don't always 100% agree with everything posted and can sometimes find some comments a bit harsh, I can't imagine if I had continued following her without reading you reasonable people and having you open my eyes. I imagine myself blaming the moon for my problems and it makes me cringe so hard.
I appreciated her so much that I honestly think that without you pointing to all the nonesense, I would have turned a blind eye and continued to be influenced by her and would have thought that was the road to happiness. I would not have understood that it's normal for me to not have endless hours to spend at the gym per day, since I work a full time demanding job. I would have believed that restricting my & my significant other's food the way I used to was inspirational. I actually started following therapy last year for my food restrictions because you opened my eyes.

So, in the name of all the young influenceable young women that have fortunately found these threads when they needed to, thank you.

Now I'll be back lurking in the "shadows" haha

• Heart
Reactions: 86

efie

IMG_0651.jpeg
This !Freshly uploaded by Charlotte onto her Instagram story!
Hahahaa is it a dig to Niomi? Ex-best friend and ex-fling/lover/flame/ whatever she wanted to call it. Charlotte now called Forky as her “old friend” sounds funny to me. Because they aren’t “old” as in knowing each other for a long time right ? They only knew each other through niomi and that was only one or two years ago?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

curiouscat106

Chatty Member
Hmm so Charlotte still maintains a good relationship with Joe, with Verity and Big Tezza… AND NOW FORKY?! 🤣
Tell us again who’s toxic, Niomi..?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Grapefruits712

I just saw this and immediately thought of Niomi. She would be a prime person to fall for this grift, and Lordon would be the person I imagine selling these things!

9E48C22F-3626-4C4D-8FAC-3CD1A2E22F8C.png

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
If I were you Niomi I would simply not set up a podcast to give other people advice when my own life was very publicly unravelling

missmina

VIP Member
I feel it’s so shitty and disrespectful to call DJ passive, weak or a bad communicator. It’s clearly visible Niomi was psychologically abusive but he still gets blamed for what she did one way or another. I don’t think there would be the same approach if it was the other way round. Seems society has a lot to learn about this kind of abuse - you basically don’t realise it’s happening and when you do it’s often too late and you’re mentally crushed to the point of deep depression. Add to that DJ losing his dream job, being in lock down and malnourished. Also it may have just started with him trying to be nice to her and support her lifestyle and she used it. The whole situation is absolutely disgusting. I guess moving in with Freddy actually saved him from going into even deeper hole.

• Heart

ElenaK

VIP Member
If they're taking the piss, I'm all here for it! Niomi discarded Charlotte like yesterday's smoothie bowl and she deserves no respect. Now, Forky is a douche, but I'll allow it in moderation. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Okay Niomi has fully lost it. The stories about feeling demonic energy and the birds going crazy outside? Something is legitimately wrong with her and I mean that completely seriously.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

malino_

So I flew into London early this morning. While flying over Ireland (beautiful btw) I swear I could spot lordons huge ass teeth from 39000 feet… lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

imsorryabtthisacct

My girl Char really stopped giving a fk!! I love it!!! Live your authentic self my kween free of the shackles of a toxic former bestie!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60