Niomi Smart #62 Boobs and butt all over the 'gram, Nims is one step away from OnlyFans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Shutterbug99 for thread title suggestion.
In honour of Nimbobs frolicking on an Irish beach with her baps out for Lordon's birthday.

A magical entirely spontaneous moment and it's obvious why Nim was so attracted to his 'infectious smile' 🥰

Screenshot_20230505_164909.jpg

Yes they are still in Dublin. Niomi now appears to be looking at random signs like ducks and scarves to give her life some sort of meaning. Sometimes she is so very cold. Apart from when she runs around nekkid.
Poor Lordon is wasting away and cannot eat pasta 🥺 But he writes about it in his journaling practice and feels better.

(Please anyone else add more - it is hard to remember stuff apart from her moaning and his teeth).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
In honour of Nimbobs frolicking on an Irish beach with her baps out for Lordon's birthday.

A magical entirely spontaneous moment and it's obvious why Nim was so attracted to his 'infectious smile' 🥰

View attachment 2150247

Yes they are still in Dublin. Niomi now appears to be looking at random signs like ducks and scarves to give her life some sort of meaning. Sometimes she is so very cold. Apart from when she runs around nekkid.
Poor Lordon is wasting away and cannot eat pasta 🥺 But he writes about it in his journaling practice and feels better.

(Please anyone else add more - it is hard to remember stuff apart from her moaning and his teeth).
080AA8E5-E6AE-4A43-BB11-908BFBE0031B.jpeg

All I can see in the raunchy beach pic is Roger from American Dad!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

View attachment 2150247

Great summary. Nothing to add, everything was either way overshadowed by butt and boobs out and the alarming lack of jawline exposing the creepiest of teeth.
In summary, the cringefest has no limit. My mind cannot comprehend she can get even more dumb by each day...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would add that it seems like they had some sort of marriage ceremony in Bali. I get that it’s not legally binding but it still seems a pretty big thing to do lol— just because they at least see their relationship at a certain level of seriousness. And I wonder if they think of each other as their spouse. It’s not really something you just do and then go back to thinking you’re dating/getting to know each other.

Reactions: 27
That screenshot of them keeps cracking me up. His head looks like it belongs to a muppet. She’s atrocious and unoriginal as well.

Reactions: 17
If she had a few more brain cells, she would consider her engagement rate. I believe she’s expecting her nude post to be more popular than the teeth one.

1683306675431.png

They have been posted the same day, but nobody actually cares about her ass, and yet, she continues this nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank you for the new thread, @Jelly Bean! I'm already picturing their nuptials in my head! I know, I know, but it's so much fun! 😂😂 Nims in her wedding bikini, barely covering her moons and Lordon in only swim shorts and a tie, underneath his shining creepers. Twilight at the beach, a pair of white doves released, joining each other in flight to celebrate the sacred union. Incense sticks and organic candles, providing enigmatic ambience. Niomi walking to the makeshift altar to the sound of "She's like the wind", followed by their first dance to "I've had the time of my life", where they do their poor man's version of the lift and Lordon accidentally yeets her into the sea... 🥰 It's so beautiful to dream!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Niomi's post praising Lordon was very elaborate, but it's not as if she hadn't said the same things about someone before. I'll just leave this here (from an older Tattle thread).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Niomi's post praising Lordon was very elaborate, but it's not as if she hadn't said the same things about someone before. I'll just leave this here (from an older Tattle thread).

At least, she wasn’t trying so hard to make people believe she was in love.

Reactions: 21
What I see…is a fucken melted candle. Guess we’re running out of things to post after the beach titties thing.
4746BE54-5032-4E5B-98E3-89137A82F469.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
It’s so sad to me that even though she has literally NOTHING going on, no work commitments, no other commitments, is only a few hours flight away from London, she STILL can’t be bothered to go see DM on her birthday…this level of selfishness is beyond my comprehension.

All her and Lordon do all day is circlejerk about faux-spiritual BS and think/talk about themselves morning til night.

She needs to come back to planet earth and start showing up for her family, doing things for others, focusing on something and someone outside of her own self. She’s become so self-pitying & egomaniacal, it’s hard to even recognize that this is the same person as I used to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
When is it they had their fake marriage ceremony do we think?

Reactions: 2
Now she's trying to read signs in melted wax. Nut job! It's fucken wax, Niomi! And put something fireproof under that mess! 😤

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.