Niomi Smart #60 Eat not, prey, love bomb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really interesting how quickly people adapt to and adopt their loved ones’ dietary choices. I have been around loved ones who restricted their food intake significantly, and if took me a few times hanging out with them to realise that I was hungry and starving! They never kept anything at their house either, and that reminds me of how Niomi kept hiding the peanut butter. I made it a point to eat before going to see them or take my own food with me, so that I was satiated.

Its saddening to think that I had to do that. Being able to feed the people you love is common courtesy and should be a given. Something Niomi will never have the pleasure of. Tofu scramble isn’t real food to someone who eat meat you idiot!

I understand that it’s hard to be around a toxic partner like Niomi who severely limit her food intake etc, but Joey isn’t a a child either. It’s his responsibility to make sure he looks after himself and eat whatever he wanted to/address the situation with Niomi. He didn’t as he was docile/passive.

I would never want to be around anyone who limited their food intake like this. It’s soul wrenching. Food is energy, carbs are energy! Unless you are allergic to something, there’s no reason to be gluten free, sugar free, or dairy free. Just enjoy life for fucks sakes Niomi and eat something. The lack of carbs and sugar is making you disillusioned 😤

Reactions: 14
It’s really interesting how quickly people adapt to and adopt their loved ones’ dietary choices. I have been around loved ones who restricted their food intake significantly, and if took me a few times hanging out with them to realise that I was hungry and starving! They never kept anything at their house either, and that reminds me of how Niomi kept hiding the peanut butter. I made it a point to eat before going to see them or take my own food with me, so that I was satiated.

I understand that it’s hard to be around a toxic partner like Niomi who severely limit her food intake etc, but Joey isn’t a a child either. It’s his responsibility to make sure he looks after himself and eat whatever he wanted to/address the situation with Niomi. He didn’t as he was docile/passive.

I would never want to be around anyone who limited their food intake like this. It’s soul wrenching. Food is energy, carbs are energy! Unless you are allergic to something, there’s no reason to be gluten free, sugar free, or dairy free. Just enjoy life for fucks sakes Niomi and eat something. The lack of carbs and sugar is making you disillusioned 😤
I think Joeeeeey could manage before lockdown. Working away, out all day etc. I think it was the confines of lockdown with her when it all impacted him. The reality of her controlling behaviour must have been shocking.

Reactions: 26
New thread:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.