Niomi Smart #60 Eat not, prey, love bomb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After Jamie’s story about looking for a creative content producer for his partner, Niomi hasn’t said anything about that, which probably means she’s not aware of what he was plotting (again, he didn’t mention her name or tagged her, probably hid the story from her). He must find her content as riveting as we do that he thought maybe a little bit of help would save the lost case she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread title - someone write an absolute corker, total poetry a few pages back about Lordon being birthed from a tear in the universe into a pile of his own shite. Please let's use a line from that!

• Haha
This woman. I cannot. Time to destress and get cosy with a load of incense and candles in an unventilated space, guys! You might feel a bit calmer but the more you do that, the more likely the universe is to bring you a nice carcinoma. How's that for "wellness"?

Reactions: 18
Perhaps she's performing subconscious exorcisms to get rid of Lordon.

View attachment 2111234

View attachment 2111253

View attachment 2111254

View attachment 2111256

and you hear Lordon creeping with "something's in retrograde" yeah it's not you, you toxic tit :rolleyes:

View attachment 2111257

View attachment 2111261

and she said that Mercury is in retrograde but she doesn't know enough about it, UH HUH... then she's off for a swim

View attachment 2111258
I know a lot about astrology Niomi but basically … your brain is fried cos you don’t eat carbs.
Sorry 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New thread title - someone write an absolute corker, total poetry a few pages back about Lordon being birthed from a tear in the universe into a pile of his own shite. Please let's use a line from that!
It was "universe excrement" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If you want a glaring example of her controlling persona, there's no better one for me than a video titled "What I eat in self-isolation/Healthy vegan recipes". It's from March 29/2020. She's overbearing, oblivious and uncaring all the way through and Joe is just there, grumpy, visibly done with it. It's an unsettling watch. It's a little over 22 mins but tells you everything you need to know, even if you've never heard of Niomi.
I have to link it here. Just watched it and I'm in shock. She's so controlling under her cute giggly persona. Already in 1:30 an the first minutes when Joes does the smoothies. In 9:45 you can see how Joe walks (what he thinks) out of the frame so he can eat some breadcrumbs wtf

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Every time I hear “true authentic self” I want to 🤢🙄🫠
as well as “retrograde”, “crystals” and what is this 528 hz frequencies stuff? Is that the frequency the aliens contact her on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I have to link it here. Just watched it and I'm in shock. She's so controlling under her cute giggly persona. Already in 1:30 an the first minutes when Joes does the smoothies. In 9:45 you can see how Joe walks (what he thinks) out of the frame so he can eat some breadcrumbs wtf

Seriously, Niomi can make her own smoothie that suits her liking if she doesn’t share Joe’s taste. She is mental.

Reactions: 16
Even if you're cooking for your partner and they're a 6ft 2in dude, and you're 5'3 gal, you give them MORE FOOD cos they're bigger than you. That's been the vibe of my relationship! He even gets a bigger plate - and usually eats dessert when I don't. When folk are bigger they need more food. Dear god she's crackers isn't she. And it's all been brought into the glaring light of day now. Field day for a therapist.

Reactions: 29

holy tit, I did not remember that happening. The fact that he walks out of her sight, throws the CRUMBS in his mouth, then does a terrified glance back to see if she saw says A LOT. And what is EVEN WORSE is that she edits the video by rewinding that moment and saying “caught him on camera”. She is acting like he is an alcoholic sneaking a drink behind her back. She is genuinely unhinged, an extreme control freak, and honestly this moment among many others in her videos make her look like a genuine psychological abuser.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
THat video is seriously a horror movie lol.

How is this a rye bread? What corners was she cutting making bread, I have a similar bread maker and it came with a little recipe booklet that has pretty solid basic recipes and I've never made such a sad looking loaf yet.

1681942819837.png

1681942909385.png

Reactions: 10
I’m guessing Covid lockdowns brought out her control over food intake and exercise even more, because they couldn’t be active all that much. She probably wanted to avoid putting on weight by all means, so she became even more of a food control freak. Not trying to excuse her behavior, just thinking out loud ;D

THat video is seriously a horror movie lol.

How is this a rye bread? What corners was she cutting making bread, I have a similar bread maker and it came with a little recipe booklet that has pretty solid basic recipes and I've never made such a sad looking loaf yet.

View attachment 2113533

View attachment 2113537
I thought so too! She probably cut out the sugar and ended up starving the yeast bacteria??

I love how niomi in this era was always saying that it’s important to listen to our body’s cues. There must have been a small print thing that excluded Joe. I’m permanently offended by this video for him. It’s just such an insane use of her platform.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought so too! She probably cut out the sugar and ended up starving the yeast bacteria??

I love how niomi in this era was always saying that it’s important to listen to our body’s cues. There must have been a small print thing that excluded Joe. I’m permanently offended by this video for him. It’s just such an insane use of her platform.
No wonder he looked like he resented the camera always being on... she "caught him" eating crumbs. Good catch @formerly_sitkx

1681944799840.png

1681944865099.png

1681945093376.png

ginger coconut tofu scramble with ginger turmeric tea.. like eh

1681945144462.png

Joey looking delirious already before he fills up on this hospital food

1681945183125.png

1681945222817.png

1681945243408.png

yes please make sure its just a small bowl of mush

1681945275657.png

1681945313252.png

1681945337236.png

and the beginning of the end lol

1681945430947.png

1681945573735.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Ugh yeah, constant surveillance under her nasty gaze. She probably began watching him like a hawk irl after seeing that bit too.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.