Niomi Smart #60 Eat not, prey, love bomb

Did Lordon go back to Dublin?

• Yes. Close the borders so he doesn't ever come back!

Votes: 81 43.3%
  • And leave Niomi alone with her family? hell no!

Votes: 62 33.2%
  • No but he's giving her space so Niomi is visiting alone

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • No but Verity kicked his ass out of her house so Niomi is visiting alone

Votes: 36 19.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear desperate housewives of the shadows,

Welcome to the new thread! It's too early in the morning to make a new thread but the last one is already full. It moved so fast because the love birds made a podcast together.. it was awful.

Recap
- The podcast was supposed to be about how they met. We still don't know how they met but we know that her biggest "shadow" is actually Lordon himself.. The interrupting, calling her crazy, love bombing her and manipulating her to be his gf in like 24h...
- They are now visiting London. Niomi is thriving. But they have been inseparable and we think that they/she met her family only yesterday (after 1 week). We don't know if he's still with her or back to Dublin.. they stayed in 3 different hotels :rolleyes:
- THE break up of the century was discussed again in like 3 or 4 pages.. what's new?
- This group of tattlers have the most insightful and clever posts ever. Some of your posts are seriously like lessons in psychology and human behavior. Keep on shining!

There were no thread title suggestions, so I took this one from a post by @ElenaK that got 73 votes, I feel like it makes a good one <3

Happy tattling! <3

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm so honored to be the source of the new thread title! Thank you for it and the thread! ❤
I wonder if Niomi is leaving today or will spend the weekend with her family. 🙏 How will she cope without the one that holds her tight? How did he allow such unrestricted movement? So many ridiculous questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Good day fellow shadows and thank you @LolitaBlah for the new thread. Absolutely LOVE the title @ElenaK 😁

Caught up with the last few pages of the old thread and was fascinated by the shed analysis :) she really didn’t think that one through, did she?

Also, I think Lordon is still with her while visiting the family and lurking somewhere in the background. Probably going back to Dublin tomorrow to spend Easter with his family.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She got the shed easily. Striving to buy your own place is a whole different ballgame.
She didn't value it just as she didn't value Joeeeeey. She took him for granted in her supposed superiority and it backfired spectacularly. She thought she'd 'made it' buying the fish tank but, yet again, feet of clay.🤪

Reactions: 20
With all his lurking we should perhaps call Lordon after the sinister Addam's family butler, Lurch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Whoever said the below (soz copy and pasting from previous thread):
t’s terrifyingly lucrative. It isn’t just “life coaching” either.

marisa peer isn’t a life coach, but she is a little more clever about it. She has some loosely related qualifications and she misleads people into thinking they are legitimate. (The Times wrote a good article on it buts it’s behind a paywall).

she has a brand of therapy that isn’t recognised scientifically nor does it have any real governance (she calls it RTT therapy). She has a training programme which is basically similar to an MLM in some aspects. No different to life coach training, but allows “practitioners” to use the word therapist and have a veneer of credibility.

she’s made millions from it. She has an account of Reddit and basically will refer vulnerable posts to her therapy, and will argue with people who point out its failings on Reddit. I’d bet money she has written her own wiki page too.

What sort of professional therapist would argue on an internet forum that their work is legit? It’s a huge red flag. Someone who is legitimate and professional wouldn’t ever feel the need to do that. They know they are part of an oversight structure, that their qualifications are accredited by a respected body. They would just never do that.

Marissa’s daughter is instagrammer/“artist” Phaedra peer. She just paid for her daughters Wilderness Reserve wedding which costs in the region of £70-100K - all paid for with money from the vulnerable.

therapy as a concept has gained a lot of traction these days, especially since mental health and well-being is becoming part of everyday focus and vernacular. But with that comes along a lot of hyenas and vultures who prey on vulnerable, desperate people who know mental health is the root cause of their issues but don’t know how to remedy it. They are snake oil salesmen who pretend they have the answers when they don’t.

I’m not a deeply religious person, but I’d say I’m spiritual and I 100% know in my gut there’s a special place in hell for those who prey on the vulnerable, poor and unhappy in the world.

GUESS WHO MY BROS EX IS?
Only bloody Pheadra Peer
Do i dig for the tea?
He's obvs with someone else now but wowwwwwwww the stuff i am seeing about her mum
scammmm ciiiittyyyy

• Wow
Reactions: 16
With all his lurking we should perhaps call Lordon after the sinister Addam's family butler, Lurch.
Lurch is sweet and loyal though 🥺 I feel like it’s an insult to compare Lordon to most… things haha

Reactions: 12
I’m listening to the radio and there is a poet that sounds like Lordon being interviewed. I am dying of boredom omgggg, I came 🤏 close to complaining irl

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So my mum is a life coach and has been doing it for -5+ years way before it become a social media trend. Yes you don’t need specific qualifications as such but she has 30+ years of HR experience and being the “people person” in companies. A lot of it does come down to life experience which neither Jamie or Bradley have enough of at the ages of 30.

She also now focuses more on coaching within businesses / companies and those seeking to find new careers as they feel lost with their current path (irrelevant lol sorry).

I don’t think it’s fair to label all life coaches as con artists but I completely agree that people have started doing it for the wrong reasons such as purely to make money or take advantage of vulnerable individuals. Also the new saying of “everyone should have a therapist” is completely incorrect. Yes it’s good to have someone outside of your circle to talk openly and honestly with / have an outlet, but not everyone needs therapy.

There’s also a big difference between therapy / counselling / seeing a psychologist / life coaching, which people don’t seem to understand.

My mum has turned down loads of clients / sums of money and redirected them to counselling or therapy as that was better suited to their needs. Therapy and counselling are absolutely what Niomi should consider.

Sorry I don’t really know why I’m saying all this, I guess I’m a bit defensive about my mum’s successful career as a life coach lol and she’s one of the good ones, which in this day and age are probably harder and harder to find

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Guys, go ahead and listen to "A Very British Cult" on BBC Sounds! It's how I imagine Lordon's life coaching... On the surface there is nothing scary about it, just people talking with each other and their mentors/ coaches in order to achieve goals. But there is another layer to it. Seriously scary.
Someone should really email Niomi's mum the link to ito_O

Reactions: 15
I think career coaching and planning is vastly different and legitimate.
I do this free for my neighbours and friends.
I set up a job club in the local library, voluntary work, and people of all ages came along for help/ guidance. They could not believe I did not charge. CV/ cover letters/ Interview skills/ Job searching / Digital portfolio etc. They'd been finding people on the internet charging up to £250 for a document. Lots of these people were unemployed or at the end of their tether- very easy to take advantage of people in this situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So my mum is a life coach and has been doing it for -5+ years way before it become a social media trend. Yes you don’t need specific qualifications as such but she has 30+ years of HR experience and being the “people person” in companies. A lot of it does come down to life experience which neither Jamie or Bradley have enough of at the ages of 30.

She also now focuses more on coaching within businesses / companies and those seeking to find new careers as they feel lost with their current path (irrelevant lol sorry).

I don’t think it’s fair to label all life coaches as con artists but I completely agree that people have started doing it for the wrong reasons such as purely to make money or take advantage of vulnerable individuals. Also the new saying of “everyone should have a therapist” is completely incorrect. Yes it’s good to have someone outside of your circle to talk openly and honestly with / have an outlet, but not everyone needs therapy.

There’s also a big difference between therapy / counselling / seeing a psychologist / life coaching, which people don’t seem to understand.

My mum has turned down loads of clients / sums of money and redirected them to counselling or therapy as that was better suited to their needs. Therapy and counselling are absolutely what Niomi should consider.

Sorry I don’t really know why I’m saying all this, I guess I’m a bit defensive about my mum’s successful career as a life coach lol and she’s one of the good ones, which in this day and age are probably harder and harder to find
Your mother is hardly doing the same thing as Lordon and Forky. Those two took advantage of the situation they were in, namely having access to Niomi’s audience. Their behavior is opportunistic and doesn’t offer reassurance that they can take a long view of a client’s situation, assess it, and wisely plan. They’ve broadcasted their end goal from the beginning. I doubt that Lordon has ever turned away a single lead out of concern for the person’s best interest.

Reactions: 13
The way she keeps referring to her boyfriend as “my love” or “my ❤ “ sounds so detached and impersonal. Weird.

Reactions: 35
Old news (video from 2016), but her finger tremor here is alarming af (05:04 timestamp - when she picks up the hemp seeds). Also, can I just say that in the ENTIRE day of traveling to LA (extra extra long day) she's had almost nothing except a few fruit and veg in various forms. The only thing that even vaguely seemed calorie-dense was the tiny Pret oatmeal...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
You know what I think is interesting thought experiment

What if Marcus never got famous, I think they would have stayed together and had a perfectly average middle class life. Marcus becomes some middle manager, in sales or something. She would probably have done something with her law degree. Two kids by 30 and house in the country.

I think that life, is actually closer to what she wants.

I don't know what Marcus wants, but I doubt it is neck tattoos and only fans.

Crazy what fame does

• Sad
Reactions: 59
She tries to show what a good life she's living but it's so clearly just another way of Niomi trying to convince herself of it.

I read this line in a book last year and thought of it again and it reminded me of Nims -

“Yet it does not feel like leisure. If feels like a held breath…” from Song of Achilles by Madeleine Miller

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Old news (video from 2016), but her finger tremor here is alarming af (05:04 timestamp - when she picks up the hemp seeds). Also, can I just say that in the ENTIRE day of traveling to LA (extra extra long day) she's had almost nothing except a few fruit and veg in various forms. The only thing that even vaguely seemed calorie-dense was the tiny Pret oatmeal...

I’m afraid nothing much has changed for the better, she’s even more like extreme now. When she showed her Bali „routine“ I was genuinely shocked about the lack of solid food. She started the day with a run or whatever to the beach, worked out for hours and only had a coffee and coconut water. In two months she showed one meal at a restaurant. I know she talked about „Bali belly“ but I wonder what actually made her sick when she practically ate nothing. Or was it the water?

Reactions: 20
I’m afraid nothing much has changed for the better, she’s even more like extreme now. When she showed her Bali „routine“ I was genuinely shocked about the lack of solid food. She started the day with a run or whatever to the beach, worked out for hours and only had a coffee and coconut water. In two months she showed one meal at a restaurant. I know she talked about „Bali belly“ but I wonder what actually made her sick when she practically ate nothing. Or was it the water?
oh 100% she's still as bad, if not worse now. I'm slowly making my way through her oldest videos that i've never seen, and the WIEIAD vids show how painfully rigid and restrictive she's always been with her food. It's sad

ETA: can I just say how genuinely happy she looks here with Charlotte. What a 180 transformation it's been...
Screen Shot 2023-04-07 at 3.05.10 PM.png

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.