Niomi Smart #60 Eat not, prey, love bomb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone said upthread, if this was a man behaving on camera like that towards his girlfriend, he’d be called out a lot more (not just by us on here). No Bright Tribe to save the day.

Reactions: 23
Title idea drawing inspiration from @lookout 's post <3

Proving Copernicus and Galileo wrong, the universe apparently revolves around Nimbob's bum

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I licherally can’t watch those later-DJ-era videos, they are too cringey, and watching him wither away with a “help me” look in his eyes is just too much.

Quite the little dictator she turned out to be. I’m guessing she hid that part of herself for a looong time, but once she got that Kate Middleton ring, all bets were off.

Reactions: 27
It must have been so emasculating at the time for him to know that she would talk down to him and it would be captured on camera for the whole world to see. And even more so now knowing there are all these strangers out there regurgitating Nimbob's cutesy cooing. I can't imagine my guy friends tolerating any nonsense like that from me let alone a significant other. Also, what a turn-off to picture a partner in such a poor light. But Nimbobs was on a power trip and nothing could stop her.
---
I was just wondering who would profit from seeing her crash and burn. Jamie, of course. People would tune in to see her go through meltdown after meltdown. Jamie knows that. Now, would he be unethical enough to goad her into tantrums and breakdowns? You know, I think he would. And he probably knows how to go about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I think it says volumes that Niomi has called out “the shadows,” making it pretty clear that she has read here, and still keeps up these videos of her seriously mistreating another human being. It’s a weird feeling, but the part of me that was holding onto hope that she meant it when she said she only ever had good intentions on social media is disappearing. She’s not a good person just really good at manipulation.

Reactions: 14
Last post about this I swear but she was making them "Tuscan pasta" and she kinda boiled / roasted per her/ veggies for more mush for dinner.
Then you see Joe in the background trying to disappear from the camera and her stern voice. Makes you want to day drink till bedtime in this situation just to get out of it.

1681956386385.png

hey he did get to drink, yay

1681956866699.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Joe looking like he was being held hostage at that point.
Watching this and the current state of events made me truly believe in karma 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In the description/whatever you call that box under the video where Dimbobs normally gets to list her sneaky affiliate links:

Joe's 'Coffee Banana Oat Chocolate Cacao Pre-Run Protein' Smoothie! (serves 2):
2 Bananas
Double Shot Coffee
2 tbsp Oats
1 heaped tbsp Chocolate Protein Powder (we use Form Nutrition [skipped her non-affiliate link in case not allowed]
1/2 tbsp Cacao Powder
Half Oat Milk and Half Water
1. Blend all the ingredients together in a blender! If you want to do it Joe's way blend everything together apart from the water, and then add the water at the end. I'm still not quite sure why that is?!
How does that serve 2 (a protein smoothie with 1/2 tbsp of protein powder per serving)? And was that dig really necessary? You know, I always thought it was a real dick move to let her ask Charlotte to be her bridesmaid and to let her unpack her spice rack, but she was really acting like a psycho in lockdown. I think I'm starting to see DJ's side.

Reactions: 20
But I don't believe for one minute she was 'crying all morning'. Just her seeking attention in her 'thick as a plank' little world.
I agree. In this video, she said:
And I think it’s really important, actually, for me, to come on here to express the bad days, you know, because quite naturally, my content can lean towards being more positive, and show the really good days, the lighter days, and I think it’s important to show the not-so-good days as well. But this eclipse, wow! Like, I’m feeling it a lot. I feel like I’ve got puffy eyes. I’ve been crying non stop this morning. I was literally on a Zoom call and I was holding back tears. It was not nice at all.

Here’s 30 seconds of bullshit.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
In the description/whatever you call that box under the video where Dimbobs normally gets to list her sneaky affiliate links:

How does that serve 2 (a protein smoothie with 1/2 tbsp of protein powder per serving)? And was that dig really necessary? You know, I always thought it was a real dick move to let her ask Charlotte to be her bridesmaid and to let her unpack her spice rack, but she was really acting like a psycho in lockdown. I think I'm starting to see DJ's side.
1/2 is just the cacao powder. The protein powder is a heaped spoon. I guess, depending on the amount of protein per spoon, it could be enough. Not that it makes anything about this video any better. I told you it's an unsettling watch. 😬

Reactions: 1
The cooking with Joeey video 😬 It's her trilling little laugh every time she makes some sarky comment about him. Even his chopping fecking mushrooms got a comment 'oh wow they are really chunky mushrooms {giggle}'.
The guy just looked so uncomfortable throughout it all. How Niomi missed those signs is baffling.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Last post about this I swear but she was making them "Tuscan pasta" and she kinda boiled / roasted per her/ veggies for more mush for dinner.
Then you see Joe in the background trying to disappear from the camera and her stern voice. Makes you want to day drink till bedtime in this situation just to get out of it.

View attachment 2113780

hey he did get to drink, yay

View attachment 2113783
He looks shockingly bad, compared to how he looked at the beginning of the relationship and after…Nimbob licherally sucked the life out of DJ

• Sick
Reactions: 23
The cooking with Joeey video 😬 It's her trilling little laugh every time she makes some sarky comment about him. Even his chopping fecking mushrooms got a comment 'oh wow they are really chunky mushrooms {giggle}'.
The guy just looked so uncomfortable throughout it all. How Niomi missed those signs is baffling.
I can say with certainty that she still has absolutely no idea what went wrong. I bet in her mind he had no reason to end their relationship, because she was being the perfect little Stepford-Middleton wife. What more could he want? :D i don’t think Niomi understands that there are people who would rather end a relationship and be single, than stay unhappy in a relationship. Especially now, when she has someone who convinces her to ignore red flags. She sees signs everywhere but not the ones that tell her to leave Lordon.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I licherally can’t watch those later-DJ-era videos, they are too cringey, and watching him wither away with a “help me” look in his eyes is just too much.

Quite the little dictator she turned out to be. I’m guessing she hid that part of herself for a looong time, but once she got that Kate Middleton ring, all bets were off.
what I don’t understand: Niomi has always been a proponent of veganism (until, yano, she wasn’t). And restricts her intake of sugar, gluten etc.

and I get it, I’ve dabbled in it myself. But Joey never was much of a vegan and yet he’s having all this vegan food imposed on him.

why is he eating all this vegan food? Why doesn’t he get a portion of eggs instead of tofu? Why doesn’t he get to eat regular wheat bread? Why doesn’t he just get to have some regular cheese grated over his pasta instead of vegan cheese?

whenever I’m in my vegan/vegetarian eras I never impose it on my partner. I’ll make him regular sausages and I’ll have veggie ones etc. it’s a little bit of a faff but only slightly. I’d maybe understand if Niomi couldn’t stand meat or meat products, but she drops the veganism and eats meat when it suits her.

this was a guy who invited her to a steak restaurant for their first date. It’s insane that she seemed to expect him to follow her diet when he clearly loves food and loves meat. I guess it’s old news now but I fully think her food restrictions were at the core of their breakup.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No wonder he looked like he resented the camera always being on... she "caught him" eating crumbs. Good catch @formerly_sitkx

View attachment 2113596

View attachment 2113597

View attachment 2113601

ginger coconut tofu scramble with ginger turmeric tea.. like eh

View attachment 2113604

Joey looking delirious already before he fills up on this hospital food

View attachment 2113605

View attachment 2113608

View attachment 2113609

yes please make sure its just a small bowl of mush

View attachment 2113611

View attachment 2113612

View attachment 2113613

and the beginning of the end lol

View attachment 2113616

View attachment 2113618
My gosh, when she said:
we’re going to have some soup, just like a little, small bowl of soup
we didn’t need like a full-on lunch, because we had our breakfast quite late
we go for
a very light lunch for today after our huge brunch

as if she knew how Joe was feeling. How did she dare to speak and make decisions for him on what and how much he should eat? Such a control freak 🤮 and poor Joe, I bet he didn’t want to say anything in front of the camera as he was already quite exposed to thousands of strangers, which probably made him already feel uncomfortable, so he must have kept everything for himself so she didn’t get upset. Poor Joe, really, that’s so sad and revolting to witness.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Agreed @irvinelane we're hardly the real trolls of the internet. Joe probably didn't want to be exposed to their online hate for the rest of time.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.