Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her legs look even thinner than usual. In her workout segment in her latest vlog they look so weak, I don't know how she manages those fast runs.

Reactions: 9
Bleating on about sustainability again whilst shilling things that no one needs in a place no one needs to stay.

Reactions: 11
When my marriage failed, I couldn't eat much for months. I lost a LOT of weight*...but I had it to lose, at least. She doesn't. And she doesn't exactly fill up on high cal foods at the best of times.

(*Will never forget a bunch of older ladies coming up to me in the gym and being like, "How are you doing it? You look amazing!" and me shrivelling up inside while mumbling something like, "I got divorced, I don't recommend it." They meant well but it was 1000 kinds of awkward).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I do feel sorry for anyone going through a break up as they are hard but I’m sorry... she’s becoming insufferable and just needs to actually put down her phone for a while.

Reactions: 15
Have to laugh at her at Soho Farmhouse. Remember when she said she hadn't had a holiday this year? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Its in this video around 5:52 - you can see everyone in the pool behind :LOL: It’s funny because the spa is very strict about no phones or cameras but she obviously thought it didn’t apply to influencers!
Good grief the girl rambles. Joe must have lost his marbles if she starting turning into a bridezilla. I want everything to be pretty and so looooovely and sustainable and organic. Living my best life with dreamy Joeyyyy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do feel sorry for anyone going through a break up as they are hard but I’m sorry... she’s becoming insufferable and just needs to actually put down her phone for a while.
One of the way some people deal with a break up is pretending that they are fine, happy etc and Nioms already has an obsessive character of wanting to show perfection and.. The attention seeking from people and Joe. Denial and more denial

Reactions: 13
I’m glad she’s away with her mum for a few days. I think it’s just what she needs, hope her mum encourages her to stay away from social media it’s doing her no favours

Reactions: 5
duck you Joey Wiiii !!! Just be careful that skirt won't get stuck in the wheel or chain Nioms. Yes this couple is totally over and her body is almost anorexic she will cause herself so many health problems if she keep this terrible eating habits.
What is the point of this? To further drive home to Joe that you can’t do a single damn thing without posing and being generally frigid?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if he and Niomi will bounce on each other in London. They will also have to go to the storage box together to divide their stuff.
I don't doubt it. It looks like he's still in Fulham and she's living in Clapham at the minute, though she's constantly posting stories in Parsons Green which is closer to him.

Reactions: 4

smoothie bowl weather
She should not be giving anyone dietry or health advice.

"It's so chocolatey you wouldn't know it was healthy."
"It's especially good after a workout."
"Healthy chocolate smoothie."

What is so healthy about this? Seriously? A banana, a single bleeping date, oat milk, raw cacao powder, the tiniest amount of peanut butter and spinach.

FFS. Eat the banana - you don't have to bloody drink it. Banana's alone are great after a workout. They're cheap, portable and replace the energy you've lost. A banana alone is enough - you don't need to make a smoothie!!! A radical idea but chew your food and don't bloody drink everything.

"You should have everything at home". PISS OFF. Yeah, I'll just check my cupboards for a single medjool date and raw cacao powder shall I. I picked them up when I did my Tesco shop because I've got all the money in the world to piss up the wall on bleeping medjool dates.

(sorry not sorry)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Good grief the girl rambles. Joe must have lost his marbles if she starting turning into a bridezilla. I want everything to be pretty and so looooovely and sustainable and organic. Living my best life with dreamy Joeyyyy.
I felt at the time she took them back to Bath, angling for a proposal. It felt a bit forced.

Reactions: 6
Covid cases are going up again, meanwhile Niomi is prancing about all over the place.

• Angry
Bleating on about sustainability again whilst shilling things that no one needs in a place no one needs to stay.
soho farmhouse is probably THE most wasteful place i've stayed in (not a member, never would be, as a guest of a friend) but in terms of the physical waste (plastic etc) heating ... it's muchhhhhh worse than a "traditional" hotal imo... no surprise she is there though, probably drive down in her "sustainable" range rover?

She should not be giving anyone dietry or health advice.

"It's so chocolatey you wouldn't know it was healthy."
"It's especially good after a workout."
"Healthy chocolate smoothie."

What is so healthy about this? Seriously? A banana, a single bleeping date, oat milk, raw cacao powder, the tiniest amount of peanut butter and spinach.

FFS. Eat the banana - you don't have to bloody drink it. Banana's alone are great after a workout. They're cheap, portable and replace the energy you've lost. A banana alone is enough - you don't need to make a smoothie!!! A radical idea but chew your food and don't bloody drink everything.

"You should have everything at home". PISS OFF. Yeah, I'll just check my cupboards for a single medjool date and raw cacao powder shall I. I picked them up when I did my Tesco shop because I've got all the money in the world to piss up the wall on bleeping medjool dates.

(sorry not sorry)
exactly, if i cook spinach i use about 6 handfuls as 1 steams down into nothing.... a liquid sugard filled breakfast with 1 handful of spinach isn't anything special. the "especially after a workout" annoyed me especially, why?! give some explanation if that is true. it isn not so she can't. jesus

Last edited:
  • Haha

Soho Farmhouse from 2017. I wondered if it had been a gifted stay (included dinner, massage etc). They still got up to go to the gym on birthday morning (2:42). The signs and behaviour were all there from 2017, maybe Joe just got tired of it all after 4 years?

Reactions: 6
Can we just discuss this bike photo? I live a few minutes from Soho Farmhouse and dayyum, it’s COLD today! It ain’t no summer outfit weather here! Brr.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.