Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, no idea who that is but what a bleeping idiot. I get that it's 2020 and there are these social media influencer jobs now (whatever) but they are kidding themselves if they think that it counts as hard work. They're literally all like this. I bet you that at their little gifted dinners or another launch on a remote island for some tit new perfume, they have a good bitching session about how nobody understands the work that they do, how much creativity and editing is involved, how happy they make people etc, etc. No denying that there are some very talented people online who are creative and entertaining, but your average beauty/fashion influencer ain't one of them!
Preach!! And I just had a look at her profile (didn't know who she was either) and she's apparently a skincare/cosmetics reviewer??
This witch's wrinkles are deeper than her sense of denial lol. Clearly got her head stuck up her ass if she thinks people a)will want to buy skincare she reccomends considering the state of her skin and b)take her job seriously
She really thinks her reviews of overpriced cosmetics are relevant at a time when people are literally fearing for their lives!!
Sorry, didn't mean to go off (don't even know who tf she is) but her ig story really rubbed me the wrong way haha
Lol we need to revolt and put an end this ridiculous influencer era.

Good spot about the fruit picking photo...

I remember thinking wow at her caption "be with someone who makes the unremarkable remarkable"

6 weeks later they split up!!

I wonder when she will take this one down...
I mean she's not wrong. Joe entering and leaving her life, made her usual unremarkable dullness a lot more remarkeable haha (worth a few tattle threads at least!) ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Her latest Instagram grid post is so worrying. She’s already tiny and she’s posing in a way that makes her look greyhound thin. It just seems really irresponsible for someone who, like it or not, is an influencer. I think it’s the first picture of her that’s been like this?

Reactions: 37
duck you Joey Wiiii !!! Just be careful that skirt won't get stuck in the wheel or chain Nioms. Yes this couple is totally over and her body is almost anorexic she will cause herself so many health problems if she keep this terrible eating habits.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
duck you Joey Wiiii !!! Just be careful that skirt won't get stuck in the wheel or chain Nioms. Yes this couple is totally over and her body is almost anorexic she will cause herself so many health problems if she keep this terrible eating habits.
I don't think she looks too thin on the bike? The one posing in front of the mirror, but she is posing there for maximum effect.
I don't imagine she has much of an appetite atm. And will be shocked to see her with another smoothie bowl anytime soon.

Reactions: 14
The talk of spotting Joe reminded me- I’ve actually seen them in real life! A couple of Christmas ago I saw at the Thermae Spa in Bath and they emerged by the outdoor pool, but then she whipped out her vlog camera and started filming themselves as everyone was just relaxing in the pool next to them :LOL:
I remember thinking they were a beautiful couple though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hopefully spending time with her mom in a relaxed setting (because her life is usually SO busy and stressful...) will help her chill. She really is worrying me now. We know she's got food control issues and is already very thin, but making herself pose in a way she looks even thinner sets off alarm bells in my head. I have a friend who started the really bad period of her ED with things like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The talk of spotting Joe reminded me- I’ve actually seen them in real life! A couple of Christmas ago I saw at the Thermae Spa in Bath and they emerged by the outdoor pool, but then she whipped out her vlog camera and started filming themselves as everyone was just relaxing in the pool next to them :LOL:
I remember thinking they were a beautiful couple though.
I guess after a while you get fed up of your life and special moments filmed and uploaded on youtube or Instagram instead of just enjoy the moment.

Reactions: 6
I don't think she looks too thin on the bike? The one posing in front of the mirror, but she is posing there for maximum effect.
I don't imagine she has much of an appetite atm. And will be shocked to see her with another smoothie bowl anytime soon.
When she is pedaling her legs look so skinny almost in bones, same her arms.

Reactions: 5
I guess after a while you get fed up of your life and special moments filmed and uploaded on youtube or Instagram instead of just enjoy the moment.

Its in this video around 5:52 - you can see everyone in the pool behind :LOL: It’s funny because the spa is very strict about no phones or cameras but she obviously thought it didn’t apply to influencers!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Catching up after a few days away- I agree with you guys that all the promo for organic skincare from other companies is super odd. Kind of makes me wonder if she’s going to be partnering with another company somehow? Like a smart skin collab?

Reactions: 6
Anorexia is a mental illness, not a body type.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.