Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the subject of the ring.. I'm wondering if her ring being cleaned was just an excuse for her not wearing it for ages while she continued to be in denial about things falling apart? Maybe Joe wanted to call things off or slow things down but she was in denial and kept thinking he'd change his mind etc. Or something happened so she took it off, didn't wear it for ages but they continued to put on a show until things properly ended. Just seems weird it was 'being cleaned' before all this.

Reactions: 14
On the subject of the ring.. I'm wondering if her ring being cleaned was just an excuse for her not wearing it for ages while she continued to be in denial about things falling apart? Maybe Joe wanted to call things off or slow things down but she was in denial and kept thinking he'd change his mind etc. Or something happened so she took it off, didn't wear it for ages but they continued to put on a show until things properly ended. Just seems weird it was 'being cleaned' before all this.
That sounds likely! Does no one pop their jewellery in vodka for a quick clean anymore?! How filthy could that ring have honestly ever gotten.
The ring was very noticeable, so her not wearing it would have prompted questions from people irl as well as online. "It's being serviced" wasn't a bad way to shut down further questions.

Reactions: 6
the thing that makes me question this theory is, in the comments section of her bridesmaids vlog when someone asks about it she replied 'It needed servicing because one of the clasps came loose! I miss it so much, but I'm hopefully collecting it soon.'
and she's not wearing it when she's asking her best friend to be her bridesmaid, so if there was trouble that would be a bit weird?
am i giving her too much credit lol, was the video a manipulative tactic? who knows, i wish she would bloody spill!!!!!

Reactions: 9
OT but one thing Joe can take away from being with an influencer for so long is a bunch of professionally taken ~candid photos. he can now use them on his tinder profile lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
the thing that makes me question this theory is, in the comments section of her bridesmaids vlog when someone asks about it she replied 'It needed servicing because one of the clasps came loose! I miss it so much, but I'm hopefully collecting it soon.'
and she's not wearing it when she's asking her best friend to be her bridesmaid, so if there was trouble that would be a bit weird?
am i giving her too much credit lol, was the video a manipulative tactic? who knows, i wish she would bloody spill!!!!!
I agree with the theory someone here said that she did the bridemaid thing to try and "embarass" him into not ending it

• Wow
Reactions: 15
*Update* just seen joe coming out of st Clements in fulham, he then got on his bike, he is still in the UK

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I wonder if he and Niomi will bounce on each other in London. They will also have to go to the storage box together to divide their stuff.

Reactions: 7
*Update* just seen joe coming out of st Clements in fulham, he then got on his bike, he is still in the UK
I assume he ate a smoothie bowl :LOL:

I wonder if he and Niomi will bounce on each other in London. They will also have to go to the storage box together to divide their stuff.
I imagine they will as I assume they frequent the same places? Also by now they must have friends in common?

Reactions: 5
Maybe Joey loosened the clip so it had to get "sent away" so when he broke up with her there was no drama over getting it back... LOL. JK, kinda...

• Haha
Here is a crazy thought - can you imagine, few weeks later after milking this cow to death they would appear in the vid together, like nothing happened. And the ring had indeed been serviced, and she was simply looking for a new apart for both of them since it would've been not practical to live with a brother, and the 'traumatic shitstorm' was sth else all together and "no, they hadn't broken up, what on earth gave you this idea, crazy people!", the never said about a break. And all this fuss and drama was to spike an interest in her before the skincare launch...
😂😂😂😂 That would certainly be a good laugh

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Looks like the great photo cull of 2020 has begun....last photo of Joe on Niomi’s insta is now April 2020 and last photo of Niomi on Joe’s insta is Dec 2019. Sad times.

Reactions: 9
Here is a crazy thought - can you imagine, few weeks later after milking this cow to death they would appear in the vid together, like nothing happened. And the ring had indeed been serviced, and she was simply looking for a new apart for both of them since it would've been not practical to live with a brother, and the 'traumatic shitstorm' was sth else all together and "no, they hadn't broken up, what on earth gave you this idea, crazy people!", the never said about a break. And all this fuss and drama was to spike an interest in her before the skincare launch...
😂😂😂😂 That would certainly be a good laugh
aaaand that would be why her friend commented "rumours rumours rumours." LOL.
Although I think it is unlikely as Niomi had relationship heartbreak book.

Looks like the great photo cull of 2020 has begun....last photo of Joe on Niomi’s insta is now April 2020 and last photo of Niomi on Joe’s insta is Dec 2019. Sad times.
That was always his last photo of her, the engagement one. He doesn't appear to be on IG much.

Reactions: 3
omg hes down the road from me.....fellow tattlers....to stalk or not to stalk ?
I saw him and niomi in little hero once too....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please don’t stalk people, wtf.. how can you even joke about that lol if this thread goes down that route I’m outta here.

Reactions: 36
Sorry but I'm Indian and I 1000% would not travel alone in India or even in a pair because of the rampant sexual harassment and rape. I have family in New Delhi, have visited since I was a child and it's just not safe for women on the streets. This isn't a racist thing to say, it's a societal problem that is well documented. To suggest otherwise is minimising the very real and serious reality faced by women in India.

Did Niomi say she didn't know yoga was indian or am i mistaken? Maybe it was another influencer...? I can't remember properly, all the yoga wellness gals blend into one ( apart from yogawithadrienne, she's cool).
I’m Indian too too which is why I said it ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.