Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They seemed so awkward and uncomfortable around each other, even after years of dating. I can't imagine them ever having a fight, or farting in front of each other. If you want to marry someone, you gotta marry your best friend.
Couldn't agree more, there is no ease to their interaction at all.

Reactions: 15
I’m confused with this rumours thing and Charlotte adding fuel to the fire... I definitely think there’s more to this than falling out of love but what? It can’t be cheating surely or she’d be more ‘woman scorned’ than ‘have another bikini photo’ I wish at this point she’d either tell us everything or shut up 😅 I always thought she was more classy than she’s portraying herself now, food issues aside I’ve always admired her. She’s playing a dangerous game here and starting to look not so innocent 🤨

Reactions: 7
I’m confused with this rumours thing and Charlotte adding fuel to the fire... I definitely think there’s more to this than falling out of love but what? It can’t be cheating surely or she’d be more ‘woman scorned’ than ‘have another bikini photo’ I wish at this point she’d either tell us everything or shut up 😅 I always thought she was more classy than she’s portraying herself now, food issues aside I’ve always admired her. She’s playing a dangerous game here and starting to look not so innocent 🤨
He could've ended things because he felt no passion. So she's trying to be sexy now.

Reactions: 8
Seems like she has taken down a photo of Joe? The one where they went cherry picking. I remember that one being the most recent she had of him but it's gone now. Not sure if she'll slowly start removing other ones.
yup that was the most recent one and it’s gone now. Weird she would only take that one down. She still has some pics of her and Marcus on there so maybe she’ll end up keeping her and Joe’s 🤷🏻‍♀️ But there’s an archive option now so she might just do that.

Reactions: 5
yup that was the most recent one and it’s gone now. Weird she would only take that one down. She still has some pics of her and Marcus on there so maybe she’ll end up keeping her and Joe’s 🤷🏻‍♀️ But there’s an archive option now so she might just do that.
I should think she’ll start doing them slowly so it’s not so noticeable, like deleting all her old Marcus videos.

Reactions: 9
Good spot about the fruit picking photo...

I remember thinking wow at her caption "be with someone who makes the unremarkable remarkable"

6 weeks later they split up!!

I wonder when she will take this one down...

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Good spot about the fruit picking photo...

I remember thinking wow at her caption "be with someone who makes the unremarkable remarkable"

6 weeks later they split up!!

I wonder when she will take this one down...
sorry to go back into the weddinbh ring issue, but it annoys me so much how influencers do fotos like this just to show off their engagement ring, its so braggy. weve al seen the ring before we dojt need to have posed fotos of you "reading" just to show it off again

Reactions: 22
sorry to go back into the weddinbh ring issue, but it annoys me so much how influencers do fotos like this just to show off their engagement ring, its so braggy. weve al seen the ring before we dojt need to have posed fotos of you "reading" just to show it off again
So true! It looks a bit like costume jewelry here in my opinion.

Reactions: 8
On the subject of the ring, I agree it looks like costume jewellery. It's way too big and green.

Here is Eva Longoria's ring. It's ruby but it looks stunning and can be worn every day.
a4e30ab3b68eba05559716a3ade644f5.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I imagine he got her the emerald as it's her birthstone. I think she'd have preferred a diamond though, and it would've been more versatile.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else found themselves eating more nut butter/rye bread etc since this thread picked up? 😭 (Fortunately I have not gained a craving for veg and quinoa with no seasoning)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m still catching up with this thread but hopped on here to report that the post deleting spree on Instagram has begun!

I think she’s deleted 3-4 posts at least. I think all the bikini pictures really did serve the dual purpose of showing how hot she is + pushing pics of Joe down the grid into oblivion so that she can sneakily delete them later

edit: spelling 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Whaaaat?! What happened/how do we know she was a stalker?
Not posted on this thread before or Tattle much but I lurk on this and several other threads all the time 😂
She said she’d emailed Niomi literally a thousand times and that Niomi was a rude witch for not responding.

The mods might remember the other things she said but it was quite disturbing. Sorry I can’t remember exactly but she was banned pretty swiftly and her posts deleted. I felt really sorry for Niomi knowing she has to deal with this kind of harassment on a seemingly regular basis.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.