Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are on a break. Otherwise, Joe would have deleted niomi’s pictures from his Instagram.. it’s been weeks now! Judging from her last video I have a feeling that they had an argument which led to a temporary breakup (still going on for now). The vibe I get from Niomi judging by her gazillion notebooks is that he complained about their relationship (maybe even saying stuff like : « if you can’t change, it’s over for now, I can’t keep up like that etc... »). And now she takes time working in herself and in a few months she’ll post a video saying she had made progress, she is feeling much better and she and joe are closer than ever..
Maybe it’s a situation where they’ll revaluate once he’s back from Dubai. I hadn’t thought about that till now.

Reactions: 1
There is a problem in india but to say all men there are a certain way is wrong AND racist and i hate the tone in which some people speak about different countries. Like I explained to a previous poster if you had bothered to read the thread I wouldnt go to any foreign place alone including India as that would also be naive. I have many Indian friends who I have spoken to about various problems before i went to travel there in a SENSITIVE manner. It doesnt help anyone when that tone is used and it just makes the person saying it sound extremely racist and that needs to be addressed because its 2020 and im not going to walk away from a comment that had racist undertones without checking the person 😒 anyway im.not expecting much from anyone on here and will not waste my energy explaining this anymore
There is a problem in india but to say all men there are a certain way is wrong AND racist and i hate the tone in which some people speak about different countries. Like I explained to a previous poster if you had bothered to read the thread I wouldnt go to any foreign place alone including India as that would also be naive. I have many Indian friends who I have spoken to about various problems before i went to travel there in a SENSITIVE manner. It doesnt help anyone when that tone is used and it just makes the person saying it sound extremely racist and that needs to be addressed because its 2020 and im not going to walk away from a comment that had racist undertones without checking the person 😒 anyway im.not expecting much from anyone on here and will not waste my energy explaining this anymore
Sorry but I'm Indian and I 1000% would not travel alone in India or even in a pair because of the rampant sexual harassment and rape. I have family in New Delhi, have visited since I was a child and it's just not safe for women on the streets. This isn't a racist thing to say, it's a societal problem that is well documented. To suggest otherwise is minimising the very real and serious reality faced by women in India.

Did Niomi say she didn't know yoga was indian or am i mistaken? Maybe it was another influencer...? I can't remember properly, all the yoga wellness gals blend into one ( apart from yogawithadrienne, she's cool).

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Having a break? Nah. She wouldn't be slobbering all over her band of suddenly oh so relatable army of women followers, if she was having personality reassignment. She's portraying herself as Miss Havisham but instead of a wedding dress she's wearing a bikini.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe it’s a situation where they’ll revaluate once he’s back from Dubai. I hadn’t thought about that till now.
She would be a mug to take him back. Sorry, but that's what i believe.
Can read the secret and manifest all you want, but once someone treats you as disposable the respect is difficult to get back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Isn’t it confirmed he’s still in London? People were speculating he’d gone to Dubai but then he was at the movies with Freddie a couple nights ago.

Reactions: 5
She would be a mug to take him back. Sorry but that's what i believe.
She clearly wants him back hence while all the "suggestive" photos but if she is moving alone, I don't see him coming back either he wants one type of life and she wants another one, Niomi outside UK has nothing, she didn't even seem to invest on anything to get money once her "influencer" life is over like is happening with Zoe

Isn’t it confirmed he’s still in London? People were speculating he’d gone to Dubai but then he was at the movies with Freddie a couple nights ago.
If he still with him and not planning to find his own place is a clear sign that he will moving away soon and Nioms is not included in his plan

Reactions: 4
Could be the bikini shots are for him AND as an ego boost, to make herself feel better that she still has 'it'

(She does)
So she is getting free orthodontic treatments!!! Mental note not to go to dr richard - i do not want to be paying extra so these wealthy, privileged influencers can get free braces and veneers!

If he still with him and not planning to find his own place is a clear sign that he will moving away soon and Nioms is not included in his plan
That is his place though... he owns it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Could be the bikini shots are for him AND as an ego boost, to make herself feel better that she still has 'it'

(She does)
So she is getting free orthodontic treatments!!! Mental note not to go to dr richard - i do not want to be paying extra so these wealthy, privileged influencers can get free braces and veneers!

That is his place though... he owns it.
Uff those things cost a fortune

Reactions: 3
Off topic but at the same time is a reflection of what Niomi is doing taking a bunch of ads of so many different skincare brands when her tat ia about to be released, now that Joey is gone she will need to full pay bills, specially in London plus the commission to Gleam, still they have the nerve to get mad when someone calls them out of being a walking ad. I hate their concept of “work“ you want expensive freebies and get paid to promote them without moving your ass from your house? Get a real job.
View attachment 237955View attachment 237956View attachment 237959View attachment 237960
I am laughing because if posting tit on stories is not work, period. Full stop.

Reactions: 6
Wtf is with the caption on her latest post?

"Rumours of a heatwave 😏🥰"

And then Charlotte posts

"Rumours, rumours, rumours 💕💋"

Are they trying to make Joe jealous? I don't think he gives a tit. If a man wanted to be with you, he would.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

And then Charlotte posts

Are they trying to make Joe jealous? I don't think he gives a tit. If a man wanted to be with you, he would.
At this point she is acting like a 17 year old girl. This is the kind of cringy crap you do when you are young and you think your little pimply boyfriend was the beginning of the world. It is really immature.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

And then Charlotte posts

This is actually pathetic for someone who is close to her 30s, if anything is just an ego booster for the man because he knows she is thinking about him and trying to get his attention, this actually the last thing you should do!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

And then Charlotte posts

It is more dignified to be silent. I remember when my ex and I broke up after 6 years. I was distraught and could not get out of bed. I did not speak to him, post anything and eventually blocked him. Time does heal and my self worth and dignity were important to me and absolutely, when someone does not want to be with you, no point chasing or trying to make them jealous.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Seems like she has taken down a photo of Joe? The one where they went cherry picking. I remember that one being the most recent she had of him but it's gone now. Not sure if she'll slowly start removing other ones.

Reactions: 10
Vintage Niomi and Joe

I remember this seeming like a beautiful holiday!
They seemed so awkward and uncomfortable around each other, even after years of dating. I can't imagine them ever having a fight, or farting in front of each other. If you want to marry someone, you gotta marry your best friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They seemed so awkward and uncomfortable around each other, even after years of dating. I can't imagine them ever having a fight, or farting in front of each other. If you want to marry someone, you gotta marry your best friend.
They just seemed to both be in love with how their 5 + 5 = 10 looks mixed. So smug. So rich. Even the chest hair peaking out from his shirt...so posh.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.