Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More common that anyone dares to say. The most dangerous of all are the wolves in sheeps clothing.

A proposal is kind of a big deal. that's why the ring should be of value (to show how much the man values the woman, usually 3 months salary) then if he breaks the contract (to marry) she gets the ring as compensation. If she breaks the contract then the ring is returned.
LOL, 3 months salary? And how much the man values the woman? I think that's a very strange view. Money isn't everything. And how much the ring costs doesn't have anything to do with how much a man values his woman. If a woman cares how much her ring costs, that sounds like a gold digger in my ears. In what way should the woman show the man's value then? By buying HIM a ring that costs 3 months salary? Why is a wedding all about the woman, so much focus on her? Better to save that money to something else than to show off a ring and how much it's worth! A ring's worth doesn't equal a womans worth!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The ring should be of value to show how much the man values the woman???

What am I reading? Jesus Christ someone get me a bucket :sick::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 34
LOL, 3 months salary? And how much the man values the woman? I think that's a very strange view. Money isn't everything. And how much the ring costs doesn't have anything to do with how much a man values his woman. If a woman cares how much her ring costs, that sounds like a gold digger in my ears. In what way should the woman show the man's value then? By buying HIM a ring that costs 3 months salary? Why is a wedding all about the woman, so much focus on her? Better to save that money to something else than to show off a ring and how much it's worth! A ring's worth doesn't equal a womans worth!
Yeh for me this was something that was alraedy an outdated idea when my parents got married more than 30 years ago.. is this still a thing people do?!

Reactions: 11
I believe the 3 months salary thing is tradition, however I’d be fuming if my husband had spent that much money on my engagement ring 😂 don’t think it’s commonly done these days.

Reactions: 23
I believe the 3 months salary thing is tradition, however I’d be fuming if my husband had spent that much money on my engagement ring 😂 don’t think it’s commonly done these days.
I think I'd rather a haribo ring and then ana amazing holiday :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He seemed kind of like a mopey musty mop.

Yeah she’s a type A level 999 vegan, but he stayed with her for a good while, long enough to know she was well, annoying? And extra? Weird dynamic. Who knows what was going on with them, and what was going through his head.
/QUOTE]
I
Yes, three months is a traditional not something i made up myself.

It is a hefty amount of money to out aside and/ or save up, which shows that the guy (only talking cis straight relationships here) is serious, very serious about the woman. Otherwise men could have been reserving and tying down a plethora of women in ye olden days when women did have to marry and couldn't work or date. Even as recently as the 50/60s women were forced out of paid work after marriage and an expensive ring was all they had if they decided to leave (flee) a bad marriage.

Now a days it's just a leftover tradition, but it is still very much around. It's now spun as showing off how much you love or are loved by, the size of your 'rock'. Have you never overheard people ring shaming a small ring (he obviously doesn't really love her etc.) or heard guys talking about how to get away with spending the smallest amount on a ring? It's all very real.

Best do without one altogether, but not many women want to that, because 'romance and tradition' THE best marketing around for those little lumps of carbon ever!

Now back to niomi

• Heart
Have you never overheard people ring shaming a small ring (he obviously doesn't really love her etc.) or heard guys talking about how to get away with spending the smallest amount on a ring? It's all very real.
Yeah definitely. I have a small diamond on a plain gold band. I didn't want a big flashy ring, no offence to anyone who likes those, they're not my style and I definitely wouldn't be able to pull it off. And I still got loads of comments like 'oh...did you want a smaller ring.' Engagement/weddings/marriage in general are steeped in all these weird old traditions, some stick some don't, and I think these wealthy families like the Woodwards care more about all that than most people these days

Reactions: 8
Yeah definitely. I have a small diamond on a plain gold band. I didn't want a big flashy ring, no offence to anyone who likes those, they're not my style and I definitely wouldn't be able to pull it off. And I still got loads of comments like 'oh...did you want a smaller ring.' Engagement/weddings/marriage in general are steeped in all these weird old traditions, some stick some don't, and I think these wealthy families like the Woodwards care more about all that than most people these days
god that comment about wanting a small ring is so bitchy! I don't wear rings (look awful on my fat fingers :LOL:) so doubt I would even bother

Reactions: 5
She was a completely unhinged stalker and her account was banned.
Whaaaat?! What happened/how do we know she was a stalker?
Not posted on this thread before or Tattle much but I lurk on this and several other threads all the time 😂

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell! My engagement ring cost £30 from Half-Price jewellers in Leicester city centre back in 1998 and it’s beautiful. Some traditions need leaving in the past. Nimbobs ring looked tacky af if we’re being honest and I bet she’s secretly pleased she doesn’t have to wear it any more, although I don’t doubt at all that she’s gutted she’s not engaged anymore.

Reactions: 19
Niomi seems to attract lots of weird clingy women. Usually it is some creeper man.

Maybe the crazy stalker is that lucy person who keeps bothering everyone about her on instagram.

Reactions: 10
Whaaaat?! What happened/how do we know she was a stalker?
Not posted on this thread before or Tattle much but I lurk on this and several other threads all the time 😂
was this the person who posted violent threats directed at her? I cannot remember if this was here or on GG (or somewhere else)

Reactions: 2

Few days after getting engaged she says Joe is "practicing" fatherhood at 13:09

Yeah all those tiny bottles are plastic!!
I have to say I think she looks great in this vlog. Her hair and make-up 13 minutes in is really nice. All the throwbacks to her Vlogmas videos as well in these threads have me really wanting to go back and watch all her old Vlogmas playlist. She does always do a nice Vlogmas - hopefully she'll continue with them and they won't be attached to too many bad memories with Joeeeey now :/

Reactions: 10
I have to say I think she looks great in this vlog. Her hair and make-up 13 minutes in is really nice. All the throwbacks to her Vlogmas videos as well in these threads have me really wanting to go back and watch all her old Vlogmas playlist. She does always do a nice Vlogmas - hopefully she'll continue with them and they won't be attached to too many bad memories with Joeeeey now :/
Joeeyy noo! Smoothie bowl weather will never going to be the same without you!. To give some credit to Niomi she is really pretty and looks a bit more natural than most youtubers influencers in UK, her hair looks healthier than let's say, Zoella, Inthefrow, Lydia, not badly bleached, she doesn't cake herself so much with make up.

All points of view are valid... I just watched 'we' re engaged' vlog... And the seem genuinely happy and in love, and Jie doesn't mind being on camera. It is obvious he is shy, but he does participate and looks smitten with her. Something must have got seriously wrong after that. Maybe sth happened in India.....

Joeeyy noo! Smoothie bowl weather will never going to be the same without you!. To give some credit to Niomi she is really pretty and looks a bit more natural than most youtubers influencers in UK, her hair looks healthier than let's say, Zoella, Inthefrow, Lydia, not badly bleached, she doesn't cake herself so much with make up.
But she clearly colors her hair and wears makeup almost daily. She just has better hair than those girls, period. Which is not credit to her, it’s more a function of genetics lol. Let’s not pretend she’s all natural.

Who else is so bored/done with this?

Back to selling/advertising things people don’t need even after covid. Asking others to spend when she gets them for free (staycations/ Beauty products etc) origins... boots/ hotels. It’s all just STUFF. Ever advertise anything of value?(a course.... a skill/gratitude/ meditation class or whatever). I used to think Amelia Liana was ridiculous after her breakup but this is another level. She made a conscious effort to change, but Niomi is back to selling us scrupulous amounts of skincare plus her own and london hotel stays. Lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Dr Richard looks nice! Could be a good rebound!! 😂
😂😂😂
I immediately thought of Monica from friends

Back to selling/advertising things people don’t need even after covid. Asking others to spend when she gets them for free (staycations/ Beauty products etc) origins... boots/ hotels. It’s all just STUFF. Ever advertise anything of value?(a course.... a skill/gratitude/ meditation class or whatever). I used to think Amelia Liana was ridiculous after her breakup but this is another level. She made a conscious effort to change, but Niomi is back to selling us scrupulous amounts of skincare plus her own and london hotel stays. Lovely.
I am

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Sooooooooooo boredddddd now. Might check back in a month or two and see if anything has updated or changed but she’s even managed to make this more dull than I thought was possible

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.