Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No he has limited the comments on all posts, not just photos of Niomi. Not sure why he hasn’t just gone private rather than stop letting anyone comment
Surely, if he hated the attention / influencer lifestyle as some have suggested, he would just turn his Instagram to private?

I find it wierd that he has such a public Instagram tbh.

Reactions: 11
So it’s warm-ish in the UK today, the suns out, sky is blue, does that mean it’s smoothie bowl weather? Bet joe is eating a big fry up this morning instead and feeling pretty happy that he‘s escaped having to do a dance round the kitchen and eat gloopy smoothie out of a bowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Surely, if he hated the attention / influencer lifestyle as some have suggested, he would just turn his Instagram to private?

I dunno, I think there's quite a difference between having a public Instagram and having a camera shoved in your face all the time. People have said he used to have a private account, so I don't know why he went public - but then he seems to never use it or be bothered with Instagram, so he probably doesn't care if it's public or private I guess. I really don't see the point in limiting the comments but staying public though.

Reactions: 8
I dunno, I think there's quite a difference between having a public Instagram and having a camera shoved in your face all the time. People have said he used to have a private account, so I don't know why he went public - but then he seems to never use it or be bothered with Instagram, so he probably doesn't care if it's public or private I guess. I really don't see the point in limiting the comments but staying public though.
Maybe he quite liked the wide-eyed girls who commented on his pics...

• Haha

Now that he is single he probably expects or wants women to slide into his DMs.

Reactions: 4
I was wondering why she hadn’t made an announcement as yet and I’m wondering if it’s partly to do with Gleam and legal matters. As she presented herself as a newly engaged young woman, maybe some sponsorships or brand deals were based around this and Gleam are having to sort out some legalities behind the scenes. In addition, she might be waiting for anything legal to be tied up first (bank accounts, investments, rent, furniture etc). When I split up with my ex many many moons ago, I had to go down the solicitor route to sort out the mortgage, savings etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Ok - her 'cringey' behaviour, if she was lying in bed crying all day and eating tubs of bouja bouja ice cream and jars of biona chocolate spread whilst lamenting that her life was over, and she'd wasted the best years of her life on this man we'd all be rightfully horrified and willing her to see the bigger picture. She's keeping busy and faking happiness till she feels it. It's going to be painful for a long time and the humiliation of it will sting for even longer.

She is trying to regain some dignity, and not let everyone see her broken and humilated. Even full moon ceremonies and journaling are better than crying into her pillow and texting him at 2 am.

But she has a lot to be thankul for, and no i won't be buying smart skin but her target market is probably rosanna's kind of ladies who (organic and plant based) lunch. Women like deliciouslyella whi spend their father's and then husband's money and are a little bored but extremely privileged.

As a viewer i would like a sit down spill thr tea video. But niomi is more likely to comsume an entire loaf of sliced white bread (with a 1kg tub of peanut butter) for a mukbang than do that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

If he went totally private Niomi wouldn’t be able to see what he’s up to (or not up to)

Reactions: 4
I think any announcement re the break up won't be until after her skincare brand launch on September 25th.
I think she is holding off making an announcement because she hopes they will get back together.

Reactions: 11
Now that’s she’s moving into a flat in London she’ll probably have to go back into their storage unit.. all their belongings are probably mixed up in the boxes.. awful situation

Reactions: 21
I think reality might hit her when she’s in her new flat alone.

She’s been keeping busy surrounded by her friends and family for the last 3 weeks, so it hasn’t really sunk in yet.

But props to her if she keeps up this positivity... Because if it was me, I’d probably have a nervous breakdown. I don’t know how she’s doing it.

When my relationship ended, I had to get one of my friends to move my stuff out of our apartment. I couldn’t bare it.

Reactions: 25
If something I have noticed is that all those couples who show themselves so happy together and unbreakable are the first one that fall apart, I have a guy we had a crush like 12 years ago we suddenly go back to speak he got married with his forever gf last year and few days ago when they were posting how happy were celebrating their first anniversary he started to message me telling how much he wants to be with that when I would be around Manchester so he can organise to be with me, all this out of the blue meanwhile I have been dumped like 3 months ago and my ex was back on a dating site soon after the break up, so not everything that shines is gold specially with Niomi being and expert in toxic positivity.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If something I have noticed is that all those couples who show themselves so happy together and unbreakable are the first one that fall apart, I have a guy we had a crush like 12 years ago we suddenly go back to speak he got married with his forever gf last year and few days ago when they were posting how happy were celebrating their first anniversary he started to message me telling how much he wants to be with that when I would be around Manchester so he can organise to be with me, all this out of the blue meanwhile I have been dumped like 3 months ago and my ex was back on a dating site soon after the break up, so not everything that shines is gold specially with Niomi being and expert in toxic positivity.
What a creep! This makes me so scared to ever date again. It’s so easy to cheat with tinder, etc these days.

But yes, I’ve noticed couples who flaunt their relationships on social media are more likely to break up. It’s insecurity. Happy couples don’t feel the need to show off because they have nothing to prove...

Reactions: 17
What a creep! This makes me so scared to ever date again. It’s so easy to cheat with tinder, etc these days.

But yes, I’ve noticed couples who flaunt their relationships on social media are more likely to break up. It’s insecurity. Happy couples don’t feel the need to show off because they have nothing to prove...
DISCLAIMER I'm not even considering to sleep with the guy. Men tend to go for rebound quite easily so if Joey has someone else it wouldn't be really a surprise.

Reactions: 6
DISCLAIMER I'm not even considering to sleep with the guy. Men tend to go for rebound quite easily so if Joey has someone else it wouldn't be really a surprise.
It seems like these situations go one of two ways. Either he’ll stay single for ages loving his freedom doing casual dating or whatever. Or he’ll be engaged again within like, a year.

Urgh what a sorry excuse for a man. Just man (humanup) up and tell her you're not happy! I wluld say forward her the dms, but she wouldn't thank you for it and people tend to blame the messanger. Sorry about your ex being on tinder. Its a shock to see them on there or worse bump into them when they're on a date!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
On another note, I want to know about the person who posted on here (pre break up) about how Niomi made her life a living hell at school I think and they were talking to a newspaper maybe? I don’t want to kick the girl while she’s down but before all this that post was the juiciest thing to happen here!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
It seems like these situations go one of two ways. Either he’ll stay single for ages loving his freedom doing casual dating or whatever. Or he’ll be engaged again within like, a year.
qi think the latter, like jim chapman

Reactions: 5
Completely agree, off topic... I went to uni with someone who has become quite a famous American political commentator on Twitter (around 250k) followers. He tweets about his ‘amazing wife’ and in his books he thanks her for being so amazing, beautiful and perfect and writes how she is the love of his life etc. Meanwhile, he has sent d**ck pics to numerous people I know since the wedding, which sadly I have seen. He also constantly tweets about being a ‘feminist’ while at the same time has sexually harassed 2 friends. Men. Ok not all men. But still.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.