Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
qi think the latter, like jim chapman
But I think with Jim is the other way around, he wanted to have kids and Tanya sounded like she didn't want, then he rushed to find a replacement after the split but he gives me needy vibes, I think Joey would remain single or won't make anything public, he must be busy eating everything he wants and sleeping till late on a Sunday in the meanwhile we will keep seeing Niomi in bikini and underwear luckily winter is coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm so, so confused! Why is she promoting OriginsUK two weeks before the launch of Smart Skin?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm so, so confused! Why is she promoting OriginsUK two weeks before the launch of Smart Skin?
She’s a PR shill. A good GleamBot. Gleam probably realizes that smart skin is bound to be a flop and just want her to keep making them money while she still has additional eyes on her.

Reactions: 22
I’m thinking maybe this ad and the other stories one were meant to come out a bit earlier but due to all the break up stuff they’re delayed? It seems spectacularly stupid

Reactions: 13
Maybe she doesn’t care about ShitSkin because she probably got paid a lump sum instead of a percentage of sales, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys remember someone posted about dominiques wedding post after finding out she was cheated on, she has posted stories in absolut bits crying etc and it made me think how niomi is just going around with her smiles and life is great.
How is she not torn up and in pieces? Sorry I know it's off topic but just makes her seem so fake or emotionaless

Reactions: 8
Guys i just saw niomis story, she is wearing a sleek ring on her right ring finger. Didn't she remove all her rings after her breakup?

Reactions: 1
Guys i just saw niomis story, she is wearing a sleek ring on her right ring finger. Didn't she remove all her rings after her breakup?
Ring finger is the left in the UK. I know in some countries, it is on the right hand but not there.

Reactions: 6
But I think with Jim is the other way around, he wanted to have kids and Tanya sounded like she didn't want, then he rushed to find a replacement after the split but he gives me needy vibes, I think Joey would remain single or won't make anything public, he must be busy eating everything he wants and sleeping till late on a Sunday in the meanwhile we will keep seeing Niomi in bikini and underwear luckily winter is coming.
he does just strike me as a needy person. I don't love either him or Tanya, but at least she seems somewhat independent. He seems very needy and not able to be "alone" ( I use alone in "" because being single isn't alone, but to explain what I think is his attitude. As much as I have criticised Tanya here, I at least respect she hasn't just jumped into another relationship like he has

• Heart
Reactions: 10
On another note, I want to know about the person who posted on here (pre break up) about how Niomi made her life a living hell at school I think and they were talking to a newspaper maybe? I don’t want to kick the girl while she’s down but before all this that post was the juiciest thing to happen here!
I get undercover mean girl vibes from Niomi. I can see this happening lol.

Reactions: 25
She just posted about her photoshoot and "SOMETHING EXCITING" happening with Origins... smh
At first, I thought it was about her own skincare range, y'know, since that is what she should be promoting... but no, she is promoting another brand. Not very savvy at all.

• Wow
To be fair Joe never pretended to be happy ( certainly not the way Niomi always pretends)as his face alone gave away so much, I'm just surprised he proposed last year which kinda goes against his mannerisms and actions, maybe he felt guilty for taking her around the world to another country and thought it would make things better? But he's free to change his mind as is she, a proposal is just that, a proposal, not any guarantee, let's be real.

Reactions: 17
Guys remember someone posted about dominiques wedding post after finding out she was cheated on, she has posted stories in absolut bits crying etc and it made me think how niomi is just going around with her smiles and life is great.
How is she not torn up and in pieces? Sorry I know it's off topic but just makes her seem so fake or emotionaless
I agree. Dominique’s story is just awful. My heart breaks for the poor girl.

However, with Niomi, she’s so fake and positively toxic that I’m struggling to have sympathy for her.

How is it humanely possible to be this happy and positive after your long term relationship ended? Is she a robot?

Or their relationship was not as happy as she portrayed and she’s relieved... it just doesn’t make any sense to me.

Reactions: 17
Completely agree, off topic... I went to uni with someone who has become quite a famous American political commentator on Twitter (around 250k) followers. He tweets about his ‘amazing wife’ and in his books he thanks her for being so amazing, beautiful and perfect and writes how she is the love of his life etc. Meanwhile, he has sent d**ck pics to numerous people I know since the wedding, which sadly I have seen. He also constantly tweets about being a ‘feminist’ while at the same time has sexually harassed 2 friends. Men. Ok not all men. But still.
More common that anyone dares to say. The most dangerous of all are the wolves in sheeps clothing.
To be fair Joe never pretended to be happy ( certainly not the way Niomi always pretends)as his face alone gave away so much, I'm just surprised he proposed last year which kinda goes against his mannerisms and actions, maybe he felt guilty for taking her around the world to another country and thought it would make things better? But he's free to change his mind as is she, a proposal is just that, a proposal, not any guarantee, let's be real.
A proposal is kind of a big deal. that's why the ring should be of value (to show how much the man values the woman, usually 3 months salary) then if he breaks the contract (to marry) she gets the ring as compensation. If she breaks the contract then the ring is returned.

As gut wrenching and embarrassing as this is for her, and despite the sugary smiles it will be an awful time for her, wallowing isn't going to do her any good. I am amazed by her fake it till you make it a reality happy exterior, i wish I could have done it! Whatever happens though she shouldn't take him back.

As I said lockdown made him realise what Niomi truly is, controlling, obsessive of what other will say or think, toxic happiness, everything has to be perfect, unrealistic many times selfish. Living in perfect world of Niomi could stress and freak out any man
cariñositos.jpg

Reactions: 12
If he ended things out of the blue because he wasn’t happy then that’s on him for not communicating his feelings earlier.

He probably just got cold feet and is scared of the commitment.

I’m doubting he cheated now - she couldn’t be this positive and happy if he cheated. Being cheated on ruins you.

Reactions: 19
Is anyone else slightly weirded out by their fascination with India. I’m sorry I think it’s really weird. They are basically exoticising the country with their herbal teas, yoga trips etc. Niomi didn’t once show the realities of India - extreme poverty. As a white pretty woman she would have literally been stared at by disgusting men - some may even have tried to touch her. For a woman it isn’t that safe - yes she is foreign but still. I might be being too harsh but it’s not just her - Joe too! Grrrrrrrrrr
Let me tell you that this comment is highly inappropriate. You shouldn't stereotype and paint all men with one brush. I have been to India and specifically travelled in Mumbai and like everywhere in the world there are going to be good men and bad men. Maybe you're just naive and have a lot of growing up (and travelling once its safe!) To do...until then please keep your non factual opinions to yourself and base your views on evidence and truth. Ps i have seen my fair share of filthy disgusting white men too. Some Men are good and some men are bad and it doesn't depend on colour hun 😒

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.