Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have thought “Da fuq is this” when he presented that bright green ring to her 😂
Her smile here looks so fake 😂

9284A507-5AA4-436D-A4C2-395988F70422.jpeg
5751EA81-EF50-4C93-ABEA-0FBA39635184.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I do feel genuinely awful for her but I WISH she would drop the facade. It almost feels irresponsible to be portraying how magical and fantastic she is, in her story the other day she literally has put ‘I’m literally living my best life’. ARE YOU THOUGU
Exactly. I mean if she's now 'living her best life' clearly Joe did her a favour.

I bet he's genuinely living his best life now. Probably enjoys a lie-in and has four slices of peanut butter toast every morning!

Reactions: 18
One of the most common phrases used amongst us all here since this whole “Nooo Joeeeey, Smoothie Bowl Weatha, Smoothie Bowl Weatha, Smoothie Bowl Weathaaaaaa” thing kicked off is probably “SHE CAN duck OFF!🤬😂

I love being part of this community! I know that there’s a lot of people who say that we’re all “crazy middle aged, maniacs with no life” (I’m a v under-ripe 25 year I’ll have you know💃🏽🙃😘) but when you take part in a discussion you realise that everyone has something nice and constructive to say on the topic and if someone oversteps the line, people will jump in to tell them to chill f out and cop on.

You all make this a lovely place to be! I actually feel like I’m having a chat with a bunch of friends about something nobody in my life understands on this level. It’s refreshing to just let rip on the things that annoy you after working all day 😂

🙌🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
One of the most common phrases used amongst us all here since this whole “Nooo Joeeeey, Smoothie Bowl Weatha, Smoothie Bowl Weatha, Smoothie Bowl Weathaaaaaa” thing kicked off is probably “SHE CAN duck OFF!🤬😂

I love being part of this community! I know that there’s a lot of people who say that we’re all “crazy middle aged, maniacs with no life” (I’m a v under-ripe 25 year old I’ll have you know💃🏽🙃😘) but when you take part in a discussion you realise that everyone has something nice and constructive to say and if someone oversteps the line, people will jump in to tell them to chill f out and cop on.

You all make this a lovely place to be! I actually feel like I’m having a chat with a bunch of friends about something nobody in my life understands at this level. It’s refreshing to just let rip on the things that annoy you after working all day 😂

🙌🏼
3ff32e67e4ebf16b68908465c3a28752.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just watched this vlog and immediately thought 'the worst bit was when they closed their eyes' CRINGE!!
Screenshot_20200907_220849_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is anyone else slightly weirded out by their fascination with India. I’m sorry I think it’s really weird. They are basically exoticising the country with their herbal teas, yoga trips etc. Niomi didn’t once show the realities of India - extreme poverty. As a white pretty woman she would have literally been stared at by disgusting men - some may even have tried to touch her. For a woman it isn’t that safe - yes she is foreign but still. I might be being too harsh but it’s not just her - Joe too! Grrrrrrrrrr

Reactions: 19
I actually love the ring but it's not going to be to everyone's taste.

I've been lurking on this thread for awhile and this evening watched the full 'smoothie bowl weather' vlog and it made me feel SO uncomfortable to watch their tension. The way she awkwardly 'giggles' and pulls him up on things 'light heartedly' would, to be honest, drive me up the effing wall if I were him. I'd snap. She's performing for the camera, trying to showcase this lovely life she has and if you're not a natural at that, or in the mood for it, it would grate ten times more than normal in lockdown. Because none of us are having a lovely time in lockdown even if you do make homemade sodding smoothie bowls argh.

My theory about the smoothie bowl situation is his (DELISH) sourdough toast didn't work in her 'self love self care' video theme and she was pissed about that. She tries to portray a perfect image, and when we're in the middle of a global pandemic... who tf cares if someone has some peanut butter on toast?! Give it a rest, Niomi. I think it's probably her way of trying to be in control, but I think she'd clash with 99% of people in this situation. I think Joe probably just got to the end of his tether and didn't want to perform on camera, to her high standards, when everything else is going on. JUST LET HIM EAT CARBS IN LOCKDOWN!!! (I ❤ carbs)

I have known a couple of very close friends to go through a similar experience and saw it from both sides (being close to both parties at the time). It was heartbreaking for them both but he simply wasn't in love with her anymore and was putting on a front. He proposed because he thought it would help and quickly realised it didn't, and he'd made any breakup scenario ten times worse by getting engaged. Three months later he left and it was just awful all round. I do wonder if this is just what's happened here with Niomi and Joe. Lockdown has been a really testing time for anyone stuck at home together and you can see in the vlog that he's just fed up with her, and you can see cracks in her response to him too. It's very sad.

Reactions: 21
Well... We don't know if she gave it back or not, if she did the ring includes the Joey and a bunch of peanut butter jars
Well Joey, we can't possibly eat all that peanut butter (cough). So I'll be Brer Rabbit and you be the Tar Baby.

...I'll be quiet now

Reactions: 1
This thread has made me so paranoid about my diet! I always thought nut butters were ok, albeit calorific and they do have fat but like good fat, I thought? No?! Niomi clearly sees it as some kind of gateway food.

Reactions: 14
This thread has made me so paranoid about my diet! I always thought nut butters were ok, albeit calorific and they do have fat but like good fat, I thought? No?! Niomi clearly sees it as some kind of gateway food.
Nut butter is fine as is any food in moderation. I eat it daily, a little with fruit and Greek yogurt and am far from overweight. Don't worry about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
First you start on peanut butter, you think you can handle it, then you’re onto the harder stuff, cashew, hazelnut, almond...Before you know it you’re knee deep in a 1KG tub of Nutella and there’s no going back.

(But seriously, enjoy nut butters. Niomi is so disorganised in her eating she probably feels guilty even thinking about nut butter)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
I have an emerald engagement ring - I love it and I knew I didn’t want diamonds. But it is very much my style and not as blingy as hers!
I liked her ring but i never really it thought it was “her” - I thought it would be and ethically sourced big diamond with a platinum band
It may be a long shot, but I always felt the engagement was very much influenced by India...being in India with a fiance is far easier and Joe's India team may have been influential. The ring is a very 'India' style ring too so I feel he got caught up in the future plans.. Lockdown provided 24/7 insight into his partner and their relationship.

Reactions: 16
Did joey lie about the ring needing to get serviced as a ploy to get it off her finger before dumping her to make sure she didn’t keep it?? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.