Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed that Niomi has zero sex appeal! It's why I think they broke up due to a lack of passion. She had more of an edge when she was with Marcus, but she's so sickly sweet and proper now. Prancing around in fields and spending her days getting haircuts and spa treatments. Defo Kate Middleton vibes.

Give us some spice Nimbobs!

Reactions: 17
Yes, she has shown their PR packages with loads of them and raved about how much she loves them.
Funny thing is though, half of those nut butters in the cupboard were Biona and she's also previously promoted Meridian. She's not loyal to you, Pip & Nut!

Agreed that Niomi has zero sex appeal! It's why I think they broke up due to a lack of passion. She had more of an edge when she was with Marcus, but she's so sickly sweet and proper now. Prancing around in fields and spending her days getting haircuts and spa treatments. Defo Kate Middleton vibes.

Give us some spice Nimbobs!
Makes me think of Theresa May :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else find her positivity absolutely nauseating? I rolled my eyes so much during her latest vid, I think I sprained an eye muscle.

It's much better to be a realist, IMO. Too much optimism leads to disappointment and delusion. All this fake positivity makes me gag. Sometimes, life just bleeping sucks. Feel it, throw some tit, scream into a pillow. duck buying 50 journals in every pastel color under the sun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Just rewatching the moving to India vlog. So eye opening now!
Anyhow, the bit I’m watching is fascinating. She pulls all this ‘sustainable’ stuff out of her cupboards and tries to sell us the fact she uses it all the time. Nope Niomi, you’ve just found it all unused. Your foil is unopened, your beeswax wrap is unused and still in mint condition (‘I don’t know how long these last’ - you would know this if you’ve used it for more than five minutes) the sandwich wrap surprises her when it falls open (yep, that’s how it works!) and her bamboo straws are still tied in ribbon (and Joe doesn’t recognise what they are). duck off with your ‘sustainability’ bullshit. Reminds me of the time she posted a pic on stories to celebrate world earth day - with a disposable coffee cup in hand!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Does anyone else find her positivity absolutely nauseating? I rolled my eyes so much during her latest vid, I think I sprained an eye muscle.

It's much better to be a realist, IMO. Too much optimism leads to disappointment and delusion. All this fake positivity makes me gag. Sometimes, life just bleeping sucks. Feel it, throw some tit, scream into a pillow. duck buying 50 journals in every pastel color under the sun.
Could not agree more. I think an important part of happiness is accepting that much of life is a tit show and having a sense of humour about it. Journaling is great and can be very effective but I think she needs some professional help too re obsessiveness.

Reactions: 15
Her video's really picked up when they started packing up leaving for India & onwards and then went back down after returning to England. (excluding her what i eat in a day vids, they always get a lot of views) but even with the breakup I don't think she's getting a lot of views any more? I wonder how much a UK youtuber make from 90k views? Or does it not matter how many views but how many subscribers instead? If she is that rich why not just buy a house? I often times wonder if a Youtuber's salary does not get over exagerted. Yes they get free trips and work less and have less stress but I do think your career is shorter. People loose interest when you hit your 30's and you start having children. But maybe I am wrong. I find the life of a youtuber very mysterious.

Reactions: 9
Her video's really picked up when they started packing up leaving for India & onwards and then went back down after returning to England. (excluding her what i eat in a day vids, they always get a lot of views) but even with the breakup I don't think she's getting a lot of views any more? I wonder how much a UK youtuber make from 90k views? Or does it not matter how many views but how many subscribers instead? If she is that rich why not just buy a house? I often times wonder if a Youtuber's salary does not get over exagerted. Yes they get free trips and work less and have less stress but I do think your career is shorter. People loose interest when you hit your 30's and you start having children. But maybe I am wrong. I find the life of a youtuber very mysterious.
True... I hardly ever watch YouTube anymore. I used to watch it every single day - SacconeJoly's, Niomi, Zoella, etc. Now I'm in my 30's, I've completely lost interest. I've unsubbed from all of them except Niomi because I'm hoping for some drama. I've noticed they've all lost views, too. Is YouTube dying? I think TikTok might be overtaking...

I also find it strange that Niomi hasn't bought her own house with her YouTube earnings. Why rent!? Can someone who lives in London explain that to me? Doesn't seem smart, financially.

Reactions: 15
I hardly ever watch YouTube anymore. Now I'm in my 30's, I've completely lost interest. I've unsubbed from all of them except Niomi because I'm hoping for some drama. I've noticed they've all lost views, too. Is YouTube dying? I think TikTok might be overtaking...
I think it's a combination of factors. Yes, Tiktok is overtaking but also when many of these Youtubers started they did not have that many competition. We subscribers had a handful of Youtubers to choose from. Now there are so many people doing YouTube I can hardly keep up. And also the younger generation is starting to fall in and overtake the older ones. I also hardly ever watch Youtubers anymore. It's so boring now. Telling me what you eat, doing your skincare routine, showing me what clothes you bought. It's the same shite different day. I did start watching quite a bit of Van lifers couples before the lock down. I Find people living in a van and traveling super fascinating and entertaining.

Reactions: 7
Just watched her newest vlog... I’ve never heard someone so enthusiastic about underwear!! lol and why did she feel the need to have her jeans undo to show the knickers? 🤣 was that a “look at me Joe” the whole haul segment was a bit cringe “I’m so excited” “omg I love it” .. 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I also hardly ever watch Youtubers anymore. It's so boring now. Telling me what you eat, doing your skincare routine, showing me what clothes you bought. It's the same shite different day.
I'm really interested to see what impact COVID will have on the influencer world. Because we're going into a massive recession and so many have lost jobs, homes etc - who really cares what skincare Youtubers are using, what clothes they're buying (or have been sent). We aren't back to normal yet, many areas are still in partial lockdown, I personally have barely worn any make up for months so even though I'm really into skincare and make up I have barely bought anything because where will I wear it right now? Same with clothes etc. I agree this is all quite boring content even at the best of times so in a pre-COVID world I'm wondering what place there will really be for this kind of thing.
Niomi's channel was already pretty dead, she got to 1.6 mil subs pretty quickly when she was with Marcus but she has dropped in subs and even with this Joe thing she hasn't gained any new ones. I think someone said her social blade stats are falling (apart from the video views going up as we're all looking for signs, ha!) and everything she promotes is expensive because 'sustainable'.

I also find it strange that Niomi hasn't bought her own house with her YouTube earnings. Why rent!? Can someone who lives in London explain that to me? Doesn't seem smart, financially.
She’s still in her 20s, that’s quite young to be making a long-term commitment to one place. She might enjoy the freedom renting gives or she might prefer to buy with a partner. Renting is more affordable than buying in Central London, I think it’s a wise decision to rent at her age.

Reactions: 10
What’s everyone’s theory on the ring? Isn’t it bizarre it went for a service then they suddenly broke up.. but if she was blindsided the day she went to her mums that makes no sense. Was it just pure coincidence it needed a service and joe dumped her all in the same week? Or did she know they had issues and took the ring off.. which means she wasn’t as blindsided as we think. Plus she used to wear the band in replacement then stopped that aswell before she went back to her mums but they seemed to still be together as he was liking and commenting on photos.

Reactions: 23
What’s everyone’s theory on the ring? Isn’t it bizarre it went for a service then they suddenly broke up.. but if she was blindsided the day she went to her mums that makes no sense. Was it just pure coincidence it needed a service and joe dumped her all in the same week? Or did she know they had issues and took the ring off.. which means she wasn’t as blindsided as we think. Plus she used to wear the band in replacement then stopped that aswell before she went back to her mums but they seemed to still be together as he was liking and commenting on photos.
When did she take the ring for a service? She said in her latest vlog that it’s been 3 weeks since she’s been feeling like this.

I think they went on a “break”, she removed the ring and lied about it getting serviced, went to her mums and he broke it off completely.

They might’ve still been together, but no longer engaged and then she found something out (like he cheated) and they ended things completely.

She’s still in her 20s, that’s quite young to be making a long-term commitment to one place. She might enjoy the freedom renting gives or she might prefer to buy with a partner. Renting is more affordable than buying in Central London, I think it’s a wise decision to rent at her age.
Didn’t she also allude to wanting to move to the countryside before? When she was with Joe. Maybe she doesn’t want to settle in London long term

Reactions: 4
True... I hardly ever watch YouTube anymore. I used to watch it every single day - SacconeJoly's, Niomi, Zoella, etc. Now I'm in my 30's, I've completely lost interest. I've unsubbed from all of them except Niomi because I'm hoping for some drama. I've noticed they've all lost views, too. Is YouTube dying? I think TikTok might be overtaking...

I think the same, as soon as I was able to I bought somewhere (obviously this is out of reach for millions of people, I am very lucky) it's much cheaper than rent, and her parents could clearly help her witht he deposit if she needed it. I think she doesn't want to buy alone, she strikes me as the kind of person who has always envisioned getting married and buying somewhere together, she doesn't seem particularly independent

Reactions: 10
When did she take the ring for a service? She said in her latest vlog that it’s been 3 weeks since she’s been feeling like this.

I think they went on a “break”, she removed the ring and lied about it getting serviced, went to her mums and he broke it off completely.

They might’ve still been together, but no longer engaged and then she found something out (like he cheated) and they ended things completely.
Pretty sure it was before the bridesmaid video. Would she really film that if she thought they were on shaky ground? She definitely wasn’t wearing the ring once they returned to London. She posted about not being able to enjoy her fresh manicure without it.

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure it was before the bridesmaid video. Would she really film that if she thought they were on shaky ground? She definitely wasn’t wearing the ring once they returned to London. She posted about not being able to enjoy her fresh manicure without it.
Probably, if she felt she might be able to back him into a corner.

Reactions: 6
Didn’t she also allude to wanting to move to the countryside before? When she was with Joe. Maybe she doesn’t want to settle in London long term
She said she wants to move to the countryside when settling down (aka starting a family) and that she still wants to live London for 2 years. For me it just seems wiser to buy a home and then sell it after 2 years instead of paying rent every month.

Reactions: 11
Very interesting in her latest ad vlog she talks about self-reliance, looking after ourselves, how she hasn't been looking after herself these past few years, that her intentions have been "all wrong" and she hasn't been doing all of this stuff for herself.

With Niomi, it's very difficult to know what she actually wants and what she actually thinks because of this idealised image she puts out. I think she truly needs to find herself - and she won't do that through horoscopes or yin yoga.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.