Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed Joe blocked comments on his instagram, surprised it took him this long. He must be so irritated with her viewers asking him questions he probably has a ton of DMs as well

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure she will address the break up more clearly and the reasons behind it, but it's still very new. It might take weeks before she feels ready to do so. I really don't think Joe would make her sign an NDA.

Also I think it's just sad that she has a burger but no bread.

Reactions: 13
I'm pretty sure she will address the break up more clearly and the reasons behind it, but it's still very new. It might take weeks before she feels ready to do so. I really don't think Joe would make her sign an NDA.

If Joey cheated on her I really doubt she would say anything.

He blocked comments... Why not make your instagram private 🙄

Reactions: 8
Agreed, the whole point is she's an influencer and has been monetising her private life. These people pretend you're a friend in order to sell you stuff. So it's a bit unfair on fans when they suddenly decide something is off limits.

It's a bit like come Christmas eve and they've done all their selling for the year and kinda tell their fans to duck off out of their private life as they're with their family. As you know they're only not sharing right now as they have nothing to sell you.

I'm not demanding she gives all the details, but it's totally understandable that people want an explanation.

The same with Tanya and Jim and their dead dog that they now delete any comments about :LOL:
Ooh when did their dog die and what from? It didn’t seem that old … was she sick?

Reactions: 1
you called.....🙂
for anyone who fancied joe, could he pull of orthopaedic shoes and a hand cramp like Marcus Butler...

Off topic = yes
Necessary = absolutely.

View attachment 233207
These are pardoy photos no?

I know! There are even lovely vegan brioche burger buns in waitrose now!
I am sure she used to make sweet potato chips regularly too...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Yel

Ooh when did their dog die and what from? It didn’t seem that old … was she sick?
No one knows what happened to Martha moo! Jim's girlfriend said something to indicate Tanya did something. But any questions asking about the dog just get deleted from Tanya or Jim's comments 😆

Reactions: 11
niomi has friends and family to wipe away her tears,
niomi had duck all interest in her followers before joe binned her off, but now she can reply to every single one 🙂
these vulnerable posts are scattered between sponsored posts and posts about her own product line, so this is her business account or her private account?
is she looking for friends or is she looking for sales.
she hasn’t told her followers what’s happened in her private life, they don’t deserve that, but they are welcome to chats about her periods and selfies of her crying...

it’s so bizarre and at the same time brilliant, let them think you’re their “friend” as they enter that credit card number at checkout.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh without a doubt she is milking it, she has being losing tones of followers becaise she is boring and have nothing to offer and this break up helped to make people interested on her...

But just had a realisation, isn't strange her break up happened same time her skincare range launch? If they go back together after a couple of weeks then it was all for business

Reactions: 9
No one knows what happened to Martha moo! Jim's girlfriend said something to indicate Tanya did something. But any questions asking about the dog just get deleted from Tanya or Jim's comments 😆
It's all part of Jim's master plan to reinvent himself as an author of children's books, a la Tom Fletcher. His first cutesy title, complete with pastel illustrations: Where's Martha Moo?

Is she at the park? No!
Is she at the beach? No!
Is she under the bed? No!
Is she under Tanya's patio? Lift the flap to find out...

• Haha
Reactions: 76
This woman was pretty racist in this video about India.
I agree ! Don’t know why she referred to slums . She personally went to India and just saw slums ?
this is how dumb people publishes wrong messages ! Clearly she saw atleast in niomis video that India Has its rich and posh side . India also has its middle class side too ! It’s a BRICS country and not slums ! She kind of wasted her money traveling to India tbh If her opinion of India is what she spike about on the Niomis break up video !

ps ; I slept for a few hours , and then the old thread was closed abd the new is opening and running! Wow!!! The thread is moving fasssssst ! Damn 😂

She does have good figure but not for someone that exercices as much as she does.
Yep !She loved showing her arched butt whenever possible . Insta pics , packing vlogs etc she tries sooo hard . If she likes to show it she could work on it !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's all part of Jim's master plan to reinvent himself as an author of children's books, a la Tom Fletcher. His first cutesy title, complete with pastel illustrations: Where's Martha Moo?

Is she at the park? No!
Is she at the beach? No!
Is she under the bed? No!
Is she under Tanya's patio? Lift the flap to find out...
LOL at Martha Moo "Under Tanya's patio"

*Eastenders DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN, DOOO DOOO DOOO DOOO DOOO DOO-DOOO plays* 💀

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Just watched her latest video, she did remember 'I' existed))) she said "i went to India", before it was we-we-we, now it's like he never existed... Very strange video. Bit over the place, rolled my eyes at the superhero part... Couldn't believe people were crying listening to this... But then again to each there own

Reactions: 18
Maybe niomi isn’t giving details because those details wouldn’t paint her as the victim,
a role she’s very much enjoying right now 😬
Or maybe there’s nothing to tell, they just grew apart.

NDA 😂 it’s Niomi Smart not Naomi Watts 😆
I honestly feel like she probably doesn’t have anything to say or whatever was really just meh.

It just seems like a big deal from our perspectives as these women build their entire lives around finding Mr. Right.

It is just like with Amelia.

Reactions: 3
Just watched her latest video, she did remember 'I' existed))) she said "i went to India", before it was we-we-we, now it's like he never existed... Very strange video. Bit over the place, rolled my eyes at the superhero part... Couldn't believe people were crying listening to this... But then again to each there own
She says something about feeling like she's regaining her independence. Playing the victim card is such a bad look...

Reactions: 8
What if Niomi and Joe are still together :oops:, and she/they behave like this so that people get more interested in her right before her skincare launch. People have never cared about Niomi and her channel more than now. That would be sooo f***ed up if it was like that 💩:rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If Joey cheated on her I really doubt she would say anything.

He blocked comments... Why not make your instagram private 🙄
His IG was private for a little bit when they started dating but I guess around 60% of his folllwing is from Niomi so making it private wouldn’t really change much

Reactions: 3
What if Niomi and Joe are still together :oops:, and she/they behave like this so that people get more interested in her right before her skincare launch. People have never cared about Niomi and her channel more than now. That would be sooo f***ed up if it was like that 💩:rolleyes:
It'd be pretty terrible business wise, considering this whole drama might have garnered more comments for Niomi's channel/insta but MySmartSkin is still under 8k followers. She's selling skincare. If she was selling weightloss pills or bikinis or smth maybe it'd make sense to do the single gal shtick but for skincare? She also seems genuinely rattled so...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.