Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just laughing at how confused her followers who don't avidly read these threads must be! Just say it Niomi!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
BUY MY NEW PRODUCTS IF YOU FEEL SORRY FOR ME...
REMEMBER I WAS DUMPED!!!!
SWIPE UP TO SHOW YOU CARE!

the manipulation is strong in this one..... unbelievable to post this right after stories about her new launch 😆 god forbid she doesn’t get that sympathy coin!!!

27E7634E-ED00-48F8-8469-B853886D4D24.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Does she kind of indirectly mention it or acknowledge why she's feeling down? I don't know if I can hack watching the video

Reactions: 8
Just watching the new vlog now. Someone closes a door and is about to come down the stairs at 05:53 but she cuts them out? I'm skipping through the video but did she say she was alone? She makes two burgers but only has one?

Well spotted!!!! Oh my goodness, we have a new conspiracy theory.... Joe broke up with her as he caught HER cheating. You never know! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I really couldn't bleeping care less about smartskin. Do any of her followers care at this point? I feel like everyone's just focused on the obvious relationship drama so anything else she talks about just goes completely over my head and I immediately skip/don't pay any attention to it. Also, I'm beyond sick and tired of influencers branching out into every single venture they can possibly think of, even when they obviously have ZERO expertise in the matter. There are thousands of skincare brands available on the market and we simply don't need another one. For someone who supposedly cares about sustainability and the environment, it's bleeping ironic if you ask me. She's just creating more waste, more unnecessary products. If you need skincare there are plenty of cheap, no-frill, super effective brands available already like The Ordinary or Cerave. Niomi doesn't know tit about skincare or dermatology. I wouldn't ever trust her products, especially considering she is someone who gets weekly facials!!! Any good skin results she might get would be from the facials, NOT from the skincare she uses. That orange jelly thingy she posted looked absolutely disgusting as well lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Okay I know this is a gossip site and I've been silently reading and following the threads...but is it just me or does anyone else feel a bit sorry for her. It must be such a tough situation..losing the love of your life but making out to be fine 😕😕 that last insta stories post made me feel a bit sorry for her. I hope for her sake she gets a video out clarifying what happened so its out of the way and people stop asking

Reactions: 54
Does she kind of indirectly mention it or acknowledge why she's feeling down? I don't know if I can hack watching the video
Update: I watched it, no direct mention. But she did come across quite well, I feel for her actually. I totally understand why she's spending a lot of time on social media, it's so she doesn't have to feel like she's alone with her thoughts. I really hope she does go into detail about everything that happened!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can't agree more. Either its about pmsing, period or tampons
Wonder if she's trying to become more like women's lifestyle coach or something? She's introducing a few new 'themes' in from what I can tell... meditation, spirituality, the menstrual cycle...

To be clear, I don't think it should seem weird to bring up periods, ever

Reactions: 13
This. Her videos are dire, she reads places like here and says virtually nothing interesting.

I'd rather talk about hotwater than give a terrible youtube commenter a view.
Exactly, if you have followed niomi for long, you can feel this girl actually knows nothing about niomi, read something here and there and said pretty vague comments. We would make a good comments video than her. I even commented this on her video that she should research more. She blocked me and deleted my comment 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

the manipulation is strong in this one..... unbelievable to post this right after stories about her new launch 😆 god forbid she doesn’t get that sympathy coin!!!

View attachment 232967
I mean, the accidental selfie was one thing, but posing with perfect makeup and a solitary tear drop running down your face is just bs. I still agree with what she’s written, but god the picture is cringe

• Heart
Why do we have to discuss her looks and body? She is perfection..
The point is, you don’t have to discuss that if you don’t want to but it’s literally on the rules of the site not to shut down conversation you don’t like. Everyone has their own personal boundaries about what you think is or isn’t ok to discuss, it’s not for any single person to tell everyone else we can’t talk about something they don’t like. People cross my lines all the time and I just scroll past or post something to start a new discussion, not tell everyone to stop talking.

Reactions: 20
I really couldn't bleeping care less about smartskin. Do any of her followers care at this point? I feel like everyone's just focused on the obvious relationship drama so anything else she talks about just goes completely over my head and I immediately skip/don't pay any attention to it. Also, I'm beyond sick and tired of influencers branching out into every single venture they can possibly think of, even when they obviously have ZERO expertise in the matter. There are thousands of skincare brands available on the market and we simply don't need another one. For someone who supposedly cares about sustainability and the environment, it's bleeping ironic if you ask me. She's just creating more waste, more unnecessary products. If you need skincare there are plenty of cheap, no-frill, super effective brands available already like The Ordinary or Cerave. Niomi doesn't know tit about skincare or dermatology. I wouldn't ever trust her products, especially considering she is someone who gets weekly facials!!! Any good skin results she might get would be from the facials, NOT from the skincare she uses. That orange jelly thingy she posted looked absolutely disgusting as well lol.
If this was the mid 2000’s early 2010’s, they would all either have a watery perfume or some clothing line sold in a department store that mysteriously disappears after a year or two.

Skincare and makeup are the two golden calves of our generation, lol. I feel physically ill whenever I see another super trendy skincare line or some MORE effing liquid lipsticks! Think of something else! I give Negin Mirsalehi credit for making a hairline instead of more cleansers or eyeliners, as expensive as her products are, at least it is different.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Agreed, the whole point is she's an influencer and has been monetising her private life. These people pretend you're a friend in order to sell you stuff. So it's a bit unfair on fans when they suddenly decide something is off limits.

It's a bit like come Christmas eve and they've done all their selling for the year and kinda tell their fans to duck off out of their private life as they're with their family. As you know they're only not sharing right now as they have nothing to sell you.

I'm not demanding she gives all the details, but it's totally understandable that people want an explanation.

The same with Tanya and Jim and their dead dog that they now delete any comments about :LOL:
Ehh, this makes me uncomfy, there's an entitledness here I don't think is justified. I get she has capitalised off of her relationship, but that's what influencers do, they capitalise off of the more "interesting" parts of their life. I don't think this means that she is somehow morally obliged to tell people when she goes through a breakup etc, I mean, come on now. Going through a breakup is really bleeping hard, the last thing she needs right now, regardless what you think of her, is a load of teenagers on her Instagram becoming involved and sharing their opinions.

With any YouTuber / IG influencer, I do think there has to be a certain acceptance that they can share whatever they want to share. I'm happy to hear if you feel very strongly otherwise, but I'm interested where you say that because people have 'bought into' her life, they are owed an explanation. If watching ads on someones video and liking their IG posts suddenly means you've bought into their life and now must be entitled to their personal woes, then I guess I'm wrong?

Genuinely not picking a fight, just really taken aback by this and interested in sharing thoughts.

Reactions: 23
This is massively reaching but is all this talk about PMT and periods, needing tampons etc some way of showing Joe that she’s fertile? Maybe they argued about her not eating enough and periods stopping as it’s very odd that she’s making SUCH a point about bleeding. Why would you put in a vlog that you need to buy tampons post break up? Just seems off to me.
She was reading that book about women's health and hormones wasn't she - I thought that might have influenced her to talk about it.

Reactions: 6
I feel really the india content and her breakup were the 2 most interesting things about her videos. Now that both are gone i feel less interested in her videos. I even fell asleep as her super hero theory started.
Also ofcourse she should tell her viewers about her breakup. Like we were there during her entire relationship, engagement, moving to India. And now since its breakup( not perfect from a fairytale perspective) so she won't say a word. Its like people who say - i want to share a secret and the moment someone shows interest, they would say nothing.
This is why no one can relate to niomi, why can't you be vulnerable and always draw this super human perfect picture of your life ehen no one in reality has it

Reactions: 11

View attachment 232967
I feel for her, I really do I'd be so depressed if I was in her shoes and I believe she is genuinely upset and crying. It's insanely cringey to post this stuff on social media though, it's something I'd expect from a teenager who's dying for attention. She needs a social media break

Reactions: 11
Just watching the new vlog now. Someone closes a door and is about to come down the stairs at 05:53 but she cuts them out? I'm skipping through the video but did she say she was alone? She makes two burgers but only has one?

TWO burgers for ONE person?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.