Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think she’s a bit in denial about the break up, maybe? The way at the end of the vlog she said ‘hopefully things will go back to normal soon’ it’s like she’s implying it’s only a break and she’s expecting Joe to come running back 😬
It’s possible but I don’t think so.. I think by “normal” she probably means back to not being consumed by heartache (sorry this is so dramatic but this is how I feel when I go through breakups. I know I’ll be fine eventually but sometimes it just feels like never ending despair and I just can’t wait to be alright again haha 😅 )

Edit: also regarding hadassah, I don’t watch her videos anymore so idk what exactly she said about India, but I’m surprised that she was stupid about it coz iirc her partner /fiancé is Indian

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't mind her, I find her voice relaxing, but this video didn't say anything I haven't read here (imo i didn't watch it all)
True. To be fair I’ve not seen any of her videos for months but not going to mention it again due to the response here!! 👀

Reactions: 1
Just watched the video, two thoughts.

Saw this comment. In the previous video it sounded like she was getting the coil out didn’t it, because she was making out like she was about to have her first period in ages (and that was where all this sudden period content came from) so that’s strange. I am surprised as others have said she hasn’t looked into more sustainable sanitary products.

Second thing - she really seems to just not be eating many carbs at all now (before anyone @s me I’m not talking about vegetables and fruits) like she went to spin, had an açai bowl which I guess could’ve had some granola on but didn’t see. Then for dinner she had a bean burger and salad and said the night before she had a chickpea omelette. In her old videos she used to have pasta and potatoes sometimes. Doesn’t seem like enough food even for her when she’s going to spin etc 😔

Attachments

Reactions: 8
This is massively reaching but is all this talk about PMT and periods, needing tampons etc some way of showing Joe that she’s fertile? Maybe they argued about her not eating enough and periods stopping as it’s very odd that she’s making SUCH a point about bleeding. Why would you put in a vlog that you need to buy tampons post break up? Just seems off to me.

Reactions: 16
This is massively reaching but is all this talk about PMT and periods, needing tampons etc some way of showing Joe that she’s fertile? Maybe they argued about her not eating enough and periods stopping as it’s very odd that she’s making SUCH a point about bleeding. Why would you put in a vlog that you need to buy tampons post break up? Just seems off to me.
Wouldn’t she have said that’s because of the coil? My two friends have the coil and neither of them have periods now. Idk if it’s different for the diff types. Agree it’s really weird that she’s only now really making a point about being on her period, can’t work it out

Reactions: 4
I wonder if the period thing is her sort of justifying any behaviour that could be critised otherwise. Why did she say her eyes were red from editing, she’s never says those before, maybe she was crying. IDK.

I find it a bit depressing staying in my friend’s lovely house where she lives with her husband & baby if I’d just been dumped.

I think by the back to normal she just meant she’d have a place to live rather than moving between places.

I wonder if the period thing is her sort of justifying any behaviour that could be critised otherwise. Why did she say her eyes were red from editing, she’s never said that before, maybe she was crying. IDK.

I find it a bit depressing staying in my friend’s lovely house where she lives with her husband & baby if I’d just been dumped.

I think by the back to normal she just meant she’d have a place to live rather than moving between places.

Reactions: 6
Honestly, other than the superhero bit which was cringy af, I really enjoyed the vlog. I was sure she wouldn't say a word yet, I think she must at some point say it out loud, maybe she'll just put another insta and annouce they are no longer together. But I enjoyed the vlog and I'm looking forward to the next ones - she's gonna have to find a new flat and I love anything flat related

Reactions: 13

Yel

Can't stand how her voice always sounds like she has something stuck in her throat or is about to cry. Plus, others complained about her narrow-minded and uneducated words on India.

I'd rather discuss Niomi's tea collection than any of Hadassah's content
This. Her videos are dire, she reads places like here and says virtually nothing interesting.

I'd rather talk about hotwater than give a terrible youtube commenter a view.

Reactions: 14
I disagree with people saying Niomi doesn't owe anyone an explanation. She capitalized off her relationship with Joe and made him a big focal point of her channel. Her viewers are understandably going to ask questions about his whereabouts and they deserve to know answers, especially the ones who don't read these forums and have no idea what is actually going on. She needs to actually say it out loud and admit it to her viewers and herself.

Reactions: 32

Yel

I disagree with people saying Niomi doesn't owe anyone an explanation. She capitalized off her relationship with Joe and made him a big focal point of her channel. Her viewers are understandably going to ask questions about his whereabouts and they deserve to know answers, especially the ones who don't read these forums and have no idea what is actually going on. She needs to actually say it out loud and admit it to her viewers and herself.
Agreed, the whole point is she's an influencer and has been monetising her private life. These people pretend you're a friend in order to sell you stuff. So it's a bit unfair on fans when they suddenly decide something is off limits.

It's a bit like come Christmas eve and they've done all their selling for the year and kinda tell their fans to duck off out of their private life as they're with their family. As you know they're only not sharing right now as they have nothing to sell you.

I'm not demanding she gives all the details, but it's totally understandable that people want an explanation.

The same with Tanya and Jim and their dead dog that they now delete any comments about :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She might still be hanging on to the hope that they’ll get back together.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Re. the comments about her not being as muscular or thin as people would expect from her 1. exercising so much and/or 2. eating so little.

She eats SO little that her body is probably clinging to the fat it has and is just storing it opposed to losing it. She's probably slowed down her metabolism by eating so little whilst exercising so much.

To eat that little when she's been to a spin class is just stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Just watching the new vlog now. Someone closes a door and is about to come down the stairs at 05:53 but she cuts them out? I'm skipping through the video but did she say she was alone? She makes two burgers but only has one?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oooh you're right, it was so cringey that I didn't notice the cut and that person on the stairs, well spotted!

Reactions: 10
Just watching the new vlog now. Someone closes a door and is about to come down the stairs at 05:53 but she cuts them out? I'm skipping through the video but did she say she was alone? She makes two burgers but only has one?

If Joe makes a return and this was all to draw attention to her new brand, she can piss off.
Well spotted :oops: I skipped over that entire spiel when I watched the vlog, so didn't see it. I am pretty sure she said she was alone that evening!?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.