Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't see this comment now. She might have deleted it. But I saw this:

View attachment 242277
I honestly think they just didn’t have a deep connection. I was with a guy for 5 years, we lived together, the whole deal. I was devastated for just two weeks and then I got over it. It took me two months to be completely over him. And its because we weren’t close.

But on the other hand, I was with a man for one year, lived together and we were best friends. We spent 24/7 together and our connection was very deep. That was absolutely crushing when it ended. It took me therapy, and 3 years to finally move on. He hasn’t moved on after 3 years either. It still stings to think about. I truly loved that man.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I honestly think they just didn’t have a deep connection. I was with a guy for 5 years, we lived together, the whole deal. I was devastated for just two weeks and then I got over it. It took me two months to be completely over him. And its because we weren’t close.

But on the other hand, I was with a man for one year, lived together and we were best friends. We spent 24/7 together and our connection was very deep. That was absolutely crushing when it ended. It took me therapy, and 3 years to finally move on. He hasn’t moved on after 3 years either. It still stings to think about. I truly loved that man.
Harsh, but I think they are both quite "bland" people , so pretty difficult to have any deep connection? She clearly just wanted a wedding to someone good looking etc, there is no way you can get over a 4 year relationship, and engagement, in a matter of weeks. I don't know if anyone here follows grace beverly, but i remember her break up video and she was crying , i dont like her anymore, but this is a normal reaction imo

Reactions: 16
She uses words like “magical” that are completely inappropriate because despite sitting rigidly stick straight and using a posh accent, she’s not as eloquent or articulate as she makes it seem. Again, no substance behind the buzzwords.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m newish here and actually joined because someone referenced a tattle life post on Niomi’s YouTube. I wonder if she’ll respond
I think that commenter seems super patronising and there’s no need to direct that at her. I mean it’s one thing discussing things here but I wouldn’t demand anything of her directly? We can form our opinions about what she shares and withholds and can discuss what we think she should do, but I think it’s wrong to shove that in her face. I know she likes to claim perfection in all she does, but then this seems to demand some idea of perfection about how to deal with her real life heartbreak!

Reactions: 8
"I adore this brand because so much care goes into the ingredients, and in this one 93% are natural"

So that's why 99.99% of the ingredients were synthetic or petrochemical junk in her own brand of beauty products. Sure she cares when it's an #ad for someone else, but when her own margins are at risk it's fine to put her name to any old chemical crap. How do people still fall for her? :LOL:
smart.jpg

Reactions: 6
Niomi Smart #7 The Stepford Wife... who never actually made it to the altar to become a wife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Except she’s not princess diana and anyone who can take a bite of a raw unripened cucumber and look straight at the camera and say, “delicious” is a psychopath that can move on from a long term relationship without emotions.
I feel like this has a thread name in it, if only it could be halved in length

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Also when she says all you need is time. Yes, but it is usually months, not weeks. It took me a year to get over my ex.
I don't really think Niomi is saying that she's already "over" him. I think she's saying that time is a healer, and she's already feeling a bit better compared to when it happened. I really don't think it's that difficult to understand.

Everyone deals with breakups differently and tbh she may well have known she was clinging on to a failing relationship. In some ways after the initial shock she might have realised that breaking up was the right thing to do and therefore isn't feeling so bad about it. We just don't know.

Reactions: 23
Niomi and Joe's bond was like Kim and Kanye'e. They looked good together, liked each other but were so uncomfortable next to each other. I don't see them having a good conversation or discuss politics or their future.

Reactions: 13
Is Charlotte still dating the guy she was seeing a while back? He looked like a banker. I'm wondering if she toned down the boyfriend content out of sympathy.
[/QUOT
Shes made her page private...oh dear how sad

Reactions: 1
A Very Royal Breakup: All Paths Lead to Notting Hill

No More Smoothie Bowl Weather: Four Beautiful Years But Not Getting Back Together

A Very Royal Breakup: All Paths Lead to Notting Hill

No More Smoothie Bowl Weather: Four Beautiful Years But Not Getting Back Together
Second one is too similar to this one though, sorry!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.