Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their break up could be a simple as Joe being sick and tired of Niomi documenting their entire lives on camera.I mean,no sane man wants to live like that.

Reactions: 22
strange she deleted the fruit picking pic of Joe, but has kept other ones, including one saying he's the only person she could spend lockdown with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
yeh I have noticed so many "problem page" things in magazines/newspapers/online since covid where people are saying they've realised they don't like their parner... it is kind of insane how many people do just stay together but I guess not really spend much time alone together at home so do not realise
I know - it makes it really scary choosing or trying to find the right person, and even then wondering, "do they really like me?!"

Guess the old adage is true, never build your world around one person.

Reactions: 12
Niomi is definitely going to live in the londonchatter (kelly eastwood) old apartment! Kelly’s comment on Niomi instagram post saying that she could bring the cats IMO shows that shes the owner of the apartment!

Reactions: 6
The rudest thing of all of this is she’s stayed at Soho Farmhouse dozens of times and has just now invited her mom. I guess when you don’t have your boyfriend to play photographer, now you can treat your mom.

Reactions: 16
The rudest thing of all of this is she’s stayed at Soho Farmhouse dozens of times and has just now invited her mom. I guess when you don’t have your boyfriend to play photographer, now you can treat your mom.
Come on, her mom has her own life and a little kid. Not everyone can whisk off to a retreat at a moments notice. She’s doing it to take care of her daughter. A lot of the perks of the job must seem ordinary after a while, even to the entourage of influencers. And it’s not like they can’t afford it.

Reactions: 25
I was watching some of her old videos and I came across some more evidence of her hiding food from Joe... In this one she made popcorn before dinner (scandalous) (they were having soup) and from 17:58 you can hear Joe say “oh there’s the popcorn” which she had hidden by placing it ON THE FLOOR underneath a tea towel?! He starts to eat some and she actually says “I hid it” then moans “Noooo” when he takes some and then there’s an awkward edit.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I was watching some of her old videos and I came across some more evidence of her hiding food from Joe... In this one she made popcorn before dinner (scandalous) (they were having soup) and from 17:58 you can hear Joe say “oh there’s the popcorn” which she had hidden by placing it ON THE FLOOR underneath a tea towel?! He starts to eat some and she actually says “I hid it” then moans “Noooo” when he takes some and then there’s an awkward edit.

oh my god that soup looks bleeping horrible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

That is seriously worrying, hiding popcorn?! It's not even nice popcorn, bloody nutritional yeast again!!!

Reactions: 23

But why would she make popcorn if she would hide it? Is she hiding it from Joe because she is ashamed that she will eat it later? I dont get it

Reactions: 8
I don’t like assuming things, but she may have been/is a secret eater or something.. Such weird behavior but unfortunately a little to familiar.

Reactions: 7
Who puts food on the floor? I swear she's got some wires mixed up in that head of hers.

Also her soup had no liquid in it... I really cannot stand her talking about food anymore.

Reactions: 17
But why would she make popcorn if she would hide it? Is she hiding it from Joe because she is ashamed that she will eat it later? I dont get it
They were having a "movie night in", she says later, towards the end. So she probably was "saving" the popcorn for the movie. But weird anyways.

Reactions: 9
They were having a "movie night in", she says later, towards the end. So she probably was "saving" the popcorn for the movie. But weird anyways.
Why wouldnt you make the popcorn after it? Popcorn is made so fast and best when it's still warm.

Reactions: 7
Niomi Smart #7 - A (feel) new path for the jilted bride, loosen up nimbobs and just have a cry!

Reactions: 15

Wtf. Why would she hide it under a towel on the floor???? That isn't normal. I thought the peanut butter cupboard thing was a one off but how utterly weird. Poor Joe. He probably felt that he couldn't eat whatever/whenever he wanted in his house.

Reactions: 19
Didn't Marcus dump her because of her weird diet behaviour and trying to push it on him aswell?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf. Why would she hide it under a towel on the floor???? That isn't normal. I thought the peanut butter cupboard thing was a one off but how utterly weird. Poor Joe. He probably felt that he couldn't eat whatever/whenever he wanted in his house.
Anyone who would contort themselves to defend or pretend she was only keeping it from herself or something is in denial. She literally said “noooo!” as he takes some. Fully abusive.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.