Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigQueenEnergy

She was engaged to him, waisted months in lockdown with him planning a wedding and booking a wedding venue, and suddenly hearing that he wants to break up with her is kind of a horrific break up. She was probably not dependent on him moneywise (because she is from a rich family), but she was suddenly homeless and had to go back to her mom. For someone that is living in London for such a long time and has a good income I don't think it's very smart to not invest in a house for herself.

I don't think she is doing well at all, she looks dead in the eyes and very skinny. I think her mom needs to do an intervention because this can go very bad.
I agree that I don’t think it’s financially smart for her to not buy a house but maybe she has her reasons for not buying.

She is super lucky she has a good relationship with her mum, which is why I think she will deal with this breakup pretty well. She has a good support system.

Reactions: 3

ektop

She was a completely unhinged stalker and her account was banned.
Whaaaat?! What happened/how do we know she was a stalker?
Not posted on this thread before or Tattle much but I lurk on this and several other threads all the time 😂

cherryblossomlatte

Chatty Member
If Joey cheated on her I really doubt she would say anything.

He blocked comments... Why not make your instagram private 🙄
His IG was private for a little bit when they started dating but I guess around 60% of his folllwing is from Niomi so making it private wouldn’t really change much

FS123

Is Charlotte still dating the guy she was seeing a while back? He looked like a banker. I'm wondering if she toned down the boyfriend content out of sympathy.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
I wonder if she would buy these things if she had to pay for them herself out of her own pocket , and full rrp too. I know a few old money types and they are notorious frugal.

Nevermind i see someone has already confirmed it was a po box gift!

I think she's just not that into fashion. She is happiest in yoga pants and a bralet.
I noticed that the most wealthy influencers are the most stingy and miserable when it comes to pull out their wallet, Zoella with her skincare clear out, Victoria Magrath not paying for fuck all for her house renovation, Fleur I remember alao a clear out of skincare and she gave away the bottles that were half empty and she kept the full ones. But in general I see influencers moaning or 😉😉 to the brands when they want something for free

coriander

VIP Member
I know this is so off topic but another influencer I follow who was due to get married TODAY ended her relationship a few weeks ago and just came out with this statement . I think if Niomi did something similar her followers would have a lot more respect for her. The girl in the posts life looked so perfect and this shows she’s not afraid to show it wasn’t. Honesty is the best policy I think, especially when you chose to share so much onlineView attachment 233811
Poor girl must be in so much pain. It does makes me think Niomi is either hopeful about a reconciliation or maybe it was a mutual decision after a disagreement? Or she would have come out with a similar statement?

I think they met at an event? someone correct me if im wrong. what i find surprising is that venetia is so any fast fashion yet niomi bases her career on this.......
Niomi was probably really keen for that friendship to happen based on their status, but has to make money via whatever she can get her hands onto.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Could be the bikini shots are for him AND as an ego boost, to make herself feel better that she still has 'it'

(She does)
So she is getting free orthodontic treatments!!! Mental note not to go to dr richard - i do not want to be paying extra so these wealthy, privileged influencers can get free braces and veneers!

That is his place though... he owns it.
Uff those things cost a fortune

That Smart Skin Instagram feed is the saddest thing I have ever seen. A 10 year old could put something better together. This will be a massive flop. Why wouldn’t she invest in better photography, copy writing, marketing, etc. Even the “inspiring” quotes are basic and cringe.
I’m really curious too as to why she isn’t doing something about it. The engagement on that page is crap.

et5

Sugar is an overpowering flavour and when you cut it out of your diet you start to taste the actual flavours and natural sweetness in food. Then when you taste sugary processed food again, the sweetness is too much. For example all I can taste in Dairy Milk chocolate is sugar and fat because I’m used to very high percentage dark chocolate now. I can taste the natural sugars in plain yoghurt now and sweetened yoghurts make me gag.
I relate to the chocolate part. I switched to dark chocolate and have completely gone off milk chocolate now, tastes too sweet to me. Thanks for the explanation, I just wanted to know if there was some science to it or not!

Taste buds do change and very quickly.
I gave up sugar years ago when I went keto, I am now a carnivore, and within a week everything I was eating taste amazing (I must say keto is very tasty and the best for satiety) anyway...after a week I tried a coke zero and it was disgustingly sweet and the same happened with other foods I tried reintroducing but honestly felt better without them so gave that up.
She’s used to eating crappy vegan food and bland low calorie foods which is why she finds them delicious. She could easily reverse out of her horrible diet and eat more tasty and nutritious food but sadly she has issues so that won’t be happening any time soon.
Ah, thanks for the info. Interesting! I do feel that when I am hungry/it's the only option veg is more enticing to me so could be something in not having junk food as a choice.

I think Niomi's diet is probably just habit at this point, even though she's been cutting the carbs a bit. She doesn't seem aware that it is disordered.

Mystery Macaroni

Maybe niomi isn’t giving details because those details wouldn’t paint her as the victim,
a role she’s very much enjoying right now 😬
Or maybe there’s nothing to tell, they just grew apart.

NDA 😂 it’s Niomi Smart not Naomi Watts 😆
I honestly feel like she probably doesn’t have anything to say or whatever was really just meh.

It just seems like a big deal from our perspectives as these women build their entire lives around finding Mr. Right.

It is just like with Amelia.

Vogueish

Maybe she kept the PB so she could secretly eat it and not “get caught” ? If she has an ED, which I hope she doesn’t, anything is possible.

emm

VIP Member
Probably, if she felt she might be able to back him into a corner.
yeh the more I think about it that's what I've thought as well, it's strange otherwise as relationships don't generally fall apart with no warning (espeically engagements)

Oh I agree. I can see why she hasn’t though. I can’t imagine Niomi dealing with everything that comes with home ownership by herself - no landlord to ring to sort out anything that goes wrong in the house, for example. It’s funny in multiple Christmas vlogs last year she kept saying she’s surprised how much she misses Joe because she’s very independent, I don’t see her as being independent at all! I don’t think she will buy anything on her own.
I know people like to have a sort of life plan, but specifically saying she wants to be in London for 2 years is strange for me, how can you plan in the much detail? Especially with Joe's job, I get hers she can basically do wherever but for whoever her partner turns out to be might not be like that

mrsmk

I think part of her being "ok" could do to the fact, that they have separated much more before than it seems to look. I do think she is hurting (quite a lot actually), but she realized by now that they are done for good.

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
Her latest Instagram grid post is so worrying. She’s already tiny and she’s posing in a way that makes her look greyhound thin. It just seems really irresponsible for someone who, like it or not, is an influencer. I think it’s the first picture of her that’s been like this?
From her elbows you can tell the photo was photoshopped to make her look much thinner than she is

Does she not realise Soho Farmhouse could easily see her posts and kick her out?
I think as long as the guests aren’t pictured unwillingly it’s not a problem, people don’t go without posting about it

• Heart