Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

et5

rosanna falconer, her sister venetia has a youtube channel , they are from a really rich family although i have no ideawhat the parents do i think just "old money"
Off topic but does Venetia have a thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 2

shadees

It'd be pretty terrible business wise, considering this whole drama might have garnered more comments for Niomi's channel/insta but MySmartSkin is still under 8k followers. She's selling skincare. If she was selling weightloss pills or bikinis or smth maybe it'd make sense to do the single gal shtick but for skincare? She also seems genuinely rattled so...
Maybe all of the feelings she's showing has to do with something else than Joe?

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but someone commented on her nose recent vlog at 5:53-55 you can see/hear someone coming down the stairs and the clip is edited out. Then she cooked 2 burgers for dinner. So if she keeps saying she’s home alone who is on the stairs and eating the other burger? We all know she would never eat 2!!! 🤣
She said that she would save the other burger to eat for lunch the next day.

Last edited:

emm

VIP Member

5.06 Complaining about rush hour tube! Does not live in real world of commuters and 9 to 5 jobs clearly.
she literally went for a chat in a cafe, why would you organise that for a time you'd need to commute in rush hour anyway?? the only time i travel inrush hour is when i have (real) work and have no choice. also, "sweet potato toast" lit just some sweet potato, how is that toast?!

Thisisnotanad

Niomi Smart #7 Jilted Bride 4 weeks on is “fine” someone please give her some wine. Joey needed to break in order to chomp on steak.

pegencloypedia

I've said this before, but I think she's dealing with it so well because she has supportive friends and family, her own career, and her own money. Who wouldn't be excited to move into a new flat in London? She has SO much to look forward to.

This is why it's important to never rely on a man - especially financially. My dad always told me to never rely on a man and to have my own source of income because if you break up, you're able to support yourself.

If I had her life, I'd be positive too!
Exactly!

coriander

VIP Member
rosanna falconer, her sister venetia has a youtube channel , they are from a really rich family although i have no ideawhat the parents do i think just "old money"
How do they know each other? Niomi was at her wedding.

Reactions: 1

Alexi92

I don't mind her, I find her voice relaxing, but this video didn't say anything I haven't read here (imo i didn't watch it all)
True. To be fair I’ve not seen any of her videos for months but not going to mention it again due to the response here!! 👀

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Reading this thread and watching her new vid. Has anyone seen jingo jingo s comments - reminds me of the guy off you. Creepy.

Pri222

Guys i just saw niomis story, she is wearing a sleek ring on her right ring finger. Didn't she remove all her rings after her breakup?

Julius123

Not sure if anyone noticed that The London Chatter posted on her Instagram Story that she is moving out today and that we will be "super happy to see who moves in", which I would think means it's another blogger/influencer from her circle. Whoever guessed that Niomi would probably be the one moving in, I think that's your confirmation!
On point!

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I think she only has a tiny prescription and doesn't strictly need glasses but wears them anyway for driving and fashion. It's creepy I remember that, but I remember because a) I'm the same with my tiny prescription I wear for driving and b) she was being really annoying with her usual defensive "I just went to get my eyes tested... not that I have ANY problems with my eyes AT ALL"
I’m sure I remember her saying she wears contact lenses though?