Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mystery Macaroni

Did she ever get something done to her nose, or is it purely down to new teeth, fake tan, better hair and makeup, or age? Her face looks completely different now.
Her face looks the same pretty much, but she fixed up her snaggle teeth and got rid of the bad blonde job.

Reactions: 2
Regarding the PB, 'squirrelling' may be a very apt verb for it as she could also have been hoarding for the future or 'emergencies' as a result of depriving herself - that combined with willing herself not to eat it

emm

VIP Member
Whaaaat?! What happened/how do we know she was a stalker?
Not posted on this thread before or Tattle much but I lurk on this and several other threads all the time 😂
was this the person who posted violent threats directed at her? I cannot remember if this was here or on GG (or somewhere else)

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
Back to Niomi.... ANOTHER bikini post from same shoot on insta? Seriously?! I think whoever said she’s trying to move Joe further down the grid was on to something
The last picture with Joe was in June!

Yet another bikini photo. How boring and monotonous can she be? Plus, I can’t believe she has the nerve to constantly imply she never gets “me” time. Since she came out of her dreamy vacation world of lockdown, she has had facials, hair color and cut, manicures, gym classes, tons of meals out and now she is working on her teeth again. All she bloody does is pamper and beautify herself. Her teeth shift a little and it’s immediately off to her luxury dentist. Must be nice.
What is she doing with her teeth?

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
If he worked away a lot, perhaps he thought she was eating them?
Nimbobs casually living off peanut butter and staying as skinny as anything 🤣
Sorry - another question, was she hiding them from herself so she wouldn’t eat them and “get fat”‘or from him?
I guess I’ll have to watch the video 🙄😂

EGuyUK

VIP Member
Promoting a 'sustainable' Selfridges box, yet they've sent her lots of products and packaging?

Also, a story about Bradley Simmonds on the cover of Men's Health. I think this was who she did some PT with? Maybe it was her who cheated? ;)

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Hey everyone, long time lurker, first time poster.

Just had a look at TheLondonChatter’s instagram stories through an extension I have on my laptop and noticed this:

View attachment 233536

This app always include the usernames/accounts of people tagged in the story in a bubble at the bottom. I tried zooming in to see where she could have tagged Niomi but can’t see it at all so I’m guessing she must have hidden the tag somewhere in the picture! In other words, unless the app is making a mistake, I think it’s probably safe to assume she's the one who will be moving in.
What app do you use?

Samlea

View attachment 232810

Anyone else watched this? I do like her videos.
I do!!?

She looks like she's about to burst into tears as she's ending that vlog.

You can't see it so much in pictures but when she films herself with her stomach out I always thought the skin on her stomach looked weirdly thin as she moves. Her stomach looks flat but squishy at the same time. You'd think with how many ab exercises she does her muscles would be a bit more solid.
I personally think she looks to thin, not a healthy fit thin!?

Off topic but does Venetia have a thread?
She's too much!!

janedowe

Chatty Member
I know this is so off topic but another influencer I follow who was due to get married TODAY ended her relationship a few weeks ago and just came out with this statement . I think if Niomi did something similar her followers would have a lot more respect for her. The girl in the posts life looked so perfect and this shows she’s not afraid to show it wasn’t. Honesty is the best policy I think, especially when you chose to share so much onlineView attachment 233811
Crikey! I’ve never heard of her before. What a dress! Does anyone know why they split?

FS123

This reminded me of Hello October so much 😂 Post break up she was a real mess but apparently at the time she had her shit together..
You just reminded me of Carin Olsson aka Parisinfourmonths. I think she was seeing someone but kept it under wraps. When they broke up, it was obvious she was unhappy but she didn't mention it. Then, further down the road, she addressed it in Q&As. Understated, dignified.