Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I looked up a scarf from this brand https://www.beulahlondon.com/collections/scarves/products/shibani-lemon-pink-mist-scarf which she was wearing in Florence Tuscany vlog and it is 95 pounds! So much money. - 13.15 in this vlog
I wonder if she would buy these things if she had to pay for them herself out of her own pocket , and full rrp too. I know a few old money types and they are notorious frugal.

Nevermind i see someone has already confirmed it was a po box gift!

I think she's just not that into fashion. She is happiest in yoga pants and a bralet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

ILikeToWatch

Surely, if he hated the attention / influencer lifestyle as some have suggested, he would just turn his Instagram to private?

I find it wierd that he has such a public Instagram tbh.
If he went totally private Niomi wouldn’t be able to see what he’s up to (or not up to)

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
She would be a mug to take him back. Sorry but that's what i believe.
She clearly wants him back hence while all the "suggestive" photos but if she is moving alone, I don't see him coming back either he wants one type of life and she wants another one, Niomi outside UK has nothing, she didn't even seem to invest on anything to get money once her "influencer" life is over like is happening with Zoe

Isn’t it confirmed he’s still in London? People were speculating he’d gone to Dubai but then he was at the movies with Freddie a couple nights ago.
If he still with him and not planning to find his own place is a clear sign that he will moving away soon and Nioms is not included in his plan

domfran

Surely, if he hated the attention / influencer lifestyle as some have suggested, he would just turn his Instagram to private?

I find it wierd that he has such a public Instagram tbh.
Now that he is single he probably expects or wants women to slide into his DMs.

midsummer1

Few days after getting engaged she says Joe is "practicing" fatherhood at 13:09

Aww love her fear mongering with organic skincare. In a world of finite resources, organic cosmetics is selfish. It is far more efficient to be able to use man-made compounds.

Can't expect much from an airhead. Shes probably busy brushing her hair instead of reading even one reputable scientific article.
Yeah all those tiny bottles are plastic!!

openbook1

VIP Member
I think a reason why Niomi is not addressing the split directly might be that Joe told her not to. He was probably fed up with his life being on social media for anyone to watch, I don't think he wants girls he will be dating in the future to look him up and come across a video announcement of his split with Niomi. The Woodward family might also have pressured Niomi to let it go quietly...
Maybe she had to sign an NDA :) lol

BelleFiFi

Does Niomi have an eating disorder?

Her control issues around food are alarming. It disgusts me that she tried to control Joe’s food too.

I read an earlier comment that Marcus had once claimed that, towards the end of his relationship with Niomi, he had almost developed an eating disorder. Can anyone remember what he said or link to it?

H_lli_

@woodlandfairy not sure if you're from London but it's insanely expensive to buy here. For the kind of flat in the kind of area Niomi would want (e.g Fulham, Notting Hill) even she might not be able to afford that on her own.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
🧡

Bioten pills / collegan powder. Some people swear by castor oil either take it orally or rub in it the roots and pop on a shower cap. I'm trying to get my nails stronger but with the extra hand washing they're really suffering - anyone else going through the same bendy/soft nail phase?
What helped me was massage my hands and nails with almond oil before going to bed

• Heart

lemonlime

VIP Member
I don't know, if she was having some hope, I doubt she'd make such a fuss about her clean slate and new future etc.

Gertrude

Chatty Member
Just watching the new vlog now. Someone closes a door and is about to come down the stairs at 05:53 but she cuts them out? I'm skipping through the video but did she say she was alone? She makes two burgers but only has one?

If Joe makes a return and this was all to draw attention to her new brand, she can piss off.
Well spotted :oops: I skipped over that entire spiel when I watched the vlog, so didn't see it. I am pretty sure she said she was alone that evening!?

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
She’s still in her 20s, that’s quite young to be making a long-term commitment to one place. She might enjoy the freedom renting gives or she might prefer to buy with a partner. Renting is more affordable than buying in Central London, I think it’s a wise decision to rent at her age.
Didn’t she also allude to wanting to move to the countryside before? When she was with Joe. Maybe she doesn’t want to settle in London long term

lilamay

VIP Member
I imagine he got her the emerald as it's her birthstone. I think she'd have preferred a diamond though, and it would've been more versatile.

thereshegoesagain

Is it hot or cold? I can't figure it out based on their outfits. (Assuming this was today, I'd say an outfit between both of them was appropriate.)
Hahaha you’re right, today in London is pretty warm but not boiling, probs what Niomi is wearing + a cardigan would be most appropriate.

Samlea

She looks like she's about to burst into tears as she's ending that vlog.

You can't see it so much in pictures but when she films herself with her stomach out I always thought the skin on her stomach looked weirdly thin as she moves. Her stomach looks flat but squishy at the same time. You'd think with how many ab exercises she does her muscles would be a bit more solid.
I personally think she looks to thin, not a healthy fit thin!?
This woman was pretty racist in this video about India.
Not racist!? Maybe narrow-minded!

Thread title by @judgejohndeed

I'm not sure much happened on the last thread other than some good videos and pics.

Niomi posted bikini photos and burnt some paper 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 232795

View attachment 232796

Let's not argue with each other over folic acid 😬
I think he always looked cringy and uncomfortable!!

Lucy_B

“Unfortunately, Joe and I have separated...”

Still can’t say they’ve broken up can she? 🤔 Poor personal friend Lucy Corn must be so confused right now 🤣
I’m not a native English speaker, but is there a difference between separating and breaking up, other than a choice of words?