Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Love the new hair as well, suits her well!
Is she actually going to move to the london chatters flat? Do we have it confirmed?
That would be a shame, she should buy a flat and make it her own, I really hope she does

Reactions: 3

FS123

She might still be hanging on to the hope that they’ll get back together.

• Sad

openbook1

VIP Member
Here is a crazy thought - can you imagine, few weeks later after milking this cow to death they would appear in the vid together, like nothing happened. And the ring had indeed been serviced, and she was simply looking for a new apart for both of them since it would've been not practical to live with a brother, and the 'traumatic shitstorm' was sth else all together and "no, they hadn't broken up, what on earth gave you this idea, crazy people!", the never said about a break. And all this fuss and drama was to spike an interest in her before the skincare launch...
😂😂😂😂 That would certainly be a good laugh
aaaand that would be why her friend commented "rumours rumours rumours." LOL.
Although I think it is unlikely as Niomi had relationship heartbreak book.

Looks like the great photo cull of 2020 has begun....last photo of Joe on Niomi’s insta is now April 2020 and last photo of Niomi on Joe’s insta is Dec 2019. Sad times.
That was always his last photo of her, the engagement one. He doesn't appear to be on IG much.

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
Hey everyone, long time lurker, first time poster.

Just had a look at TheLondonChatter’s instagram stories through an extension I have on my laptop and noticed this:

View attachment 233536

This app always include the usernames/accounts of people tagged in the story in a bubble at the bottom. I tried zooming in to see where she could have tagged Niomi but can’t see it at all so I’m guessing she must have hidden the tag somewhere in the picture! In other words, unless the app is making a mistake, I think it’s probably safe to assume she's the one who will be moving in.
Isn’t it a little embarrassing that she’s moving into an apartment that (presumably, I don’t follow The London Chatter) is out there in the public domain? Her new tours aren’t going to be anything that exciting if we can go look at it now.

earlgrey

VIP Member
She looks like she's about to burst into tears as she's ending that vlog.

You can't see it so much in pictures but when she films herself with her stomach out I always thought the skin on her stomach looked weirdly thin as she moves. Her stomach looks flat but squishy at the same time. You'd think with how many ab exercises she does her muscles would be a bit more solid.

et5

I can't stop thinking about this post and picturing her taking a very deliberate bite of cucumber.
Did someone a while ago say they gave up sugar due to illness and their body adapted to eating bland foods which became delicious or something?

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
In the previous thread I said similar - couldn’t believe her family didn’t say anything. But now I’m thinking she actually adapts her eating so that when she’s with other people it doesn’t seem as extreme.
In the last few days alone we’ve seen that she’s eating meals with no proper carbs in when she’s alone. Then today she’s posted that she’s had brunch with Venetia and it includes homemade bread - we know how uncomfortable she seems to be with bread, and it was only a tiny piece, but she’s eaten it when with someone else. Then when she first started dating Joe she regularly seemed to eat and make food that had carbs in. So I feel that was either to make it seem like she eats more normally, or that recently she’s become a lot more strict with her food, or both. So where previously I was pretty dismissive about her family and I was wondering how they’re letting this go on, she only went plant based when she had already moved out, she probably eats more normally when at home (like those gingerbread biscuits the other day, she would never normally eat that let’s be honest) and I think her family probably have no idea the extent of it when she’s alone. Joe got the brunt of it because he lived with her, same with Marcus.
Yes but.. It was any person that you don't know what she does while she is alone then ok but you can actually see everything in her instagram and YouTube, but her family and friends seem as fake as her so who knows..

i miss 2013

But that's not what I said at all. No one is entitled to anything and she's not obliged to do anything. But I get why her viewers are interested in the demise of her relationship seeing as she's shared so much of it and they feel vested in it.
You said that if she monetises her relationship, at the bare minimum people deserve an explanation / confirmation they aren't together anymore, I don't feel like I misinterpreted what you said whatsoever, but best not to dwell on it anyway.

Reactions: 2

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
We joke about peanut butter being a gateway drug but I bet if she’d relapse the minute she had a taste of anything that wasn’t a smoothie.

EGuyUK

VIP Member
Was she leaning forward in that latest vlog to casually show off her gifted jewellery, again? Oh and cleavage.