Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pegencloypedia

Promoting a 'sustainable' Selfridges box, yet they've sent her lots of products and packaging?

Also, a story about Bradley Simmonds on the cover of Men's Health. I think this was who she did some PT with? Maybe it was her who cheated? ;)
He’s hot, maybe getting with him will do her some good.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I wish joe would do a sit down storytime. At this point anythings possible.

Loosing his job would have been a far bigger deal than he probably admitted. I hear a lot of couples divorce or want to when they both retire - really sad.

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
I guess after a while you get fed up of your life and special moments filmed and uploaded on youtube or Instagram instead of just enjoy the moment.

Its in this video around 5:52 - you can see everyone in the pool behind :LOL: It’s funny because the spa is very strict about no phones or cameras but she obviously thought it didn’t apply to influencers!

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I wonder why she won't make a statement instead just saying 'until *I* move' and joe has limited all the comments on only the photos of Niomi on his instagram. but not any other photos. odd. that they wouldn't just say something.
No he has limited the comments on all posts, not just photos of Niomi. Not sure why he hasn’t just gone private rather than stop letting anyone comment

Attachments

Ramster93

Chatty Member
I wonder if he and Niomi will bounce on each other in London. They will also have to go to the storage box together to divide their stuff.
I don't doubt it. It looks like he's still in Fulham and she's living in Clapham at the minute, though she's constantly posting stories in Parsons Green which is closer to him.

Reactions: 4

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
you called.....🙂
for anyone who fancied joe, could he pull of orthopaedic shoes and a hand cramp like Marcus Butler...

Off topic = yes
Necessary = absolutely.

View attachment 233207
These are pardoy photos no?

Also I think it's just sad that she has a burger but no bread.
I know! There are even lovely vegan brioche burger buns in waitrose now!
I am sure she used to make sweet potato chips regularly too...

Last edited:

Yel

Chatty Member
New thread

• Heart
There's issues with almost all WIEIAD videos out there, she's doing nothing out of the ordinary by minimising calories and spouting "clean" bs, but at the end of the day we only know how much she wants us to think she eats. It's the little clues elsewhere that point to her true disordered eating/thoughts around food.

emm

VIP Member
How do they know each other? Niomi was at her wedding.
I think they met at an event? someone correct me if im wrong. what i find surprising is that venetia is so any fast fashion yet niomi bases her career on this.......

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Guyyyss!! It wasn't supposed to be social media detox day today? She said she would join Zoella and Lush marketing created day to buy bath bombs so what happened? 🤣 Anyway I like her new hair style, glad it didn't go to the hooker blonde from years ago, is not an amazing hair but looks healthier than others inflyencers with total burnt hair I guess the dyson is not so amazing after all

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I'm trying to get my nails stronger but with the extra hand washing they're really suffering - anyone else going through the same bendy/soft nail phase?
Builder gel overlay really helps me. It’s the washing but also the hand sanitiser affecting them I think!

• Heart
I think a reason why Niomi is not addressing the split directly might be that Joe told her not to. He was probably fed up with his life being on social media for anyone to watch, I don't think he wants girls he will be dating in the future to look him up and come across a video announcement of his split with Niomi. The Woodward family might also have pressured Niomi to let it go quietly...