Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lockd0wn

She said it was raw & she wasn't ready to talk about it yet? So maybe she will when she's ready?

Personally hoping for a Sunday video to acknowledge it. She got a vlog out today & now Sunday is free.........

Might be wishful thinking

Reactions: 5

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Isn’t it confirmed he’s still in London? People were speculating he’d gone to Dubai but then he was at the movies with Freddie a couple nights ago.

@woodlandfairy not sure if you're from London but it's insanely expensive to buy here. For the kind of flat in the kind of area Niomi would want (e.g Fulham, Notting Hill) even she might not be able to afford that on her own.
yeah, not from London, but yeah I just assumed given the Youtube+Insta #AD posts money, she would be able to buy something, but just had a look at prices and perhaps not. Also, I may overestimate how much Niomi makes based off Zoella and her mansion.

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
I’m glad she’s away with her mum for a few days. I think it’s just what she needs, hope her mum encourages her to stay away from social media it’s doing her no favours

emm

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO: To be fair, she looks better in this black bikini compared to the blue striped one.

But yeah, I don’t think this will make joe jealous, he’s seen it all before.

To make a guy wonder about you, the best thing to do is go SILENT.
yeh totally agree, if he broke up with her it's cos he doesn;t want to be around her, she needs to give him a chance to miss him (not that he def would , but like this it is impossible)

coriander

VIP Member
Never understood that post about digital detox, currently it appears that she can't bear to be away from social media.

Grizmond

Maybe she’s not addressing it as they haven’t broken up? He could be in Dubai or nowhere special and it’s suspense for the launch 😂

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
It seems like these situations go one of two ways. Either he’ll stay single for ages loving his freedom doing casual dating or whatever. Or he’ll be engaged again within like, a year.
qi think the latter, like jim chapman

lilamay

VIP Member
I agree with everyone who thinks it’s batshit crazy she’s promoting Origins just ahead of her SmartSkin launch. 🙃 Niomi’s a lot of things but I’ve never considered her dumb. Couldn’t Gleam line up some makeup partnerships for her?🤷🏻‍♀️ C’mon.

Secondly, I wanna know what happened to the girl said Niomi made her life hell in high school and was in talks with a journalist, too! I can’t remember the poster, but please share! We’d all love to hear and it will keep the fennel tea HOT while we await more action with the breakup 🤗🤗🤗
Yeah or plant-based food brand partnerships? She'd be 'perfect' for them surely? I don't get it.

Flybubble

Who is going to buy this fake enthusiastic mood she's trying to display in today's vlog? She exagerates her expressions and the tone of her voice is so fake. Please take a holiday

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Do you reckon her family watch her videos? I can’t imagine her Mum or Grandma watching them tbh, otherwise I would totally agree with you
No. I think they are busy living their own lives. They seem to Have active social lives and have a young daughter / granddaughter to occupy them.

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
She only took her mum because she needs to go to Soho House with someone, and her friends are all married/in longterm relationships and probably can't just ditch their partners and kids to be her personal photographer for the weekend.
I get what you’re saying but I’m sure she’d just want to spend some time with her mum as they seem very close?