Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaybtee

VIP Member
I've read people claiming that the way Niomi is handling the breakup is so well. Are you serious??!!! She is so fake about it and she must be very embarrassed. She always claims to be independent but with all the money that she has she has never invested in a house. She chose to run after Joey and made herself dependent on him and when he left her she was left with nothing, had to go back to her mum's house and had to start all over again while Joey is staying in his own house.

Niomi is NOT handling the break up well. She is either very fake about her emotions on insta and claiming how quickly she moved on, or she has no feelings. Guys, she was left by the alter by her dream man!!! I think that is one of the most horrific things to experience as a woman. Especially for a woman that is so self-conscious.
Totally agree with you! If she was my friend I’d tell her to get off social media, she looks so desperate posting thirst traps - arghhhh I’m cringing.

Reactions: 5

Nina2312

Just read that niomi is 1m65 tall
I always thought she was shorter than me now I see myself in a whole other light 😂
We're the same height

I think she once emphasized that she is only plant based in her diet and do not consider herself vegan. Correct if I'm wrong

whatsever you

VIP Member
strange she deleted the fruit picking pic of Joe, but has kept other ones, including one saying he's the only person she could spend lockdown with.

Last edited:

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
The ironic thing is she’s so skinny yet do you think she’s ever even had sex in a position that wasn’t sucked in and posed?

She was the happiest she’d ever been in Indonesia with Joe, but I guess she wasn’t putting herself first then.
Just to think how she would be while havibg sex would open a super cringe door.

Nah she was very emotional dependant on him. Many women do this put myself first after being dumped and you have two types the ones who really made a click, processed take their own fault and want to recover their confidence to move on fresh and the ones who play victim on social media with that speech to get sympathy but still hoping the ex to get back.

earlgrey

VIP Member

Did she ever get something done to her nose, or is it purely down to new teeth, fake tan, better hair and makeup, or age? Her face looks completely different now.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I've just got a feeling even though she's all about being on her own journey right now she's going to do a Jim and get with someone else asap then get engaged asap, etc. Hopefully not but I think all of a sudden move on sooner than we'd expect.

I've read people claiming that the way Niomi is handling the breakup is so well. Are you serious??!!! She is so fake about it and she must be very embarrassed. She always claims to be independent but with all the money that she has she has never invested in a house. She chose to run after Joey and made herself dependent on him and when he left her she was left with nothing, had to go back to her mum's house and had to start all over again while Joey is staying in his own house.

Niomi is NOT handling the break up well. She is either very fake about her emotions on insta and claiming how quickly she moved on, or she has no feelings. Guys, she was left by the alter by her dream man!!! I think that is one of the most horrific things to experience as a woman. Especially for a woman that is so self-conscious.
Yes, I also find it interesting that she hasn't bought a london flat yet? I wonder why? Like wouldn't it be better to own than rent?

QueenBW

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but someone commented on her nose recent vlog at 5:53-55 you can see/hear someone coming down the stairs and the clip is edited out. Then she cooked 2 burgers for dinner. So if she keeps saying she’s home alone who is on the stairs and eating the other burger? We all know she would never eat 2!!! 🤣
She says in the vlog the second one is for lunch the next day, but who even knows if that's true.

Gflo93

Is that video of a random person? It looks like short grey hair, maybe I’m seeing things

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
I don't think she looks too thin on the bike? The one posing in front of the mirror, but she is posing there for maximum effect.
I don't imagine she has much of an appetite atm. And will be shocked to see her with another smoothie bowl anytime soon.
When she is pedaling her legs look so skinny almost in bones, same her arms.

emm

VIP Member
All members; Stop arguing about age/fertility, ignore comments you don’t agree with or hit report if they break our rules and attempt to moderate.
e
Oh my god, don't listen to that nonsense! You're in your twenties! TWENTIES! You're really young, take your time and heal.
exactly, and well done that it ended now instead of just dragging on with someone you don't want to be with! i know a lot of people in long term relationships who have just continued for the sake of it

triesherbest - I find it really hard to believe that she could control that much of his eating habits, he is a grown up man. But of course its possible. And yes all the cheating thing, doesn't need to happen. Guys are like that, they don't usually communicate, it could have been as simple as...he didn't like something for a long period of time and all of a sudden walked out on her. They really don't care about consequences, broken hearts etc. How many guys literally ghosted girls I work with (talking here about online dating) its unreal. No explanation, nothing. She maybe doesn't want to talk about it for one and simple reason. Huge embarrassment.