Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the hate she has been given is absolutely ridiculous. It’s obvious that Joe broke up with her, she bound to be angry and upset. Hence the “shitstorm” comment which everyone on here seems to detest? You all are saying how she seems like a robot and everything seems rehearsed, yet when she makes an actual comment on how she feels (shitstorm) you all call her petty.

I send love her way, this is a terrible and horrid thing to go through. She isn’t okay and I believe that it is admirable that she is putting on a brave face for her audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If anything I think she's deeply hurt ( which is allowed) but using this video as the middle finger to Joe as proof that She's JUST FINE.
Oh definitely. The irony being, it's quite clear now there's many tells in her videos that they weren't as happy and perfect as she made it seem on camera, and he, at least, knew that. Whether she did or didn't is another debate. But, if she's putting on this OTT positive facade for Joe's benefit, it's pointless. He knows firsthand how fake she is/can be on camera, I bet he's not buying one second of it.

Reactions: 12
Niomi’s like a Stepford wife.

This would be a sad time for anyone of normal emotional range. Why must she give the appearance that everything’s wonderful, perfect, never better? It makes her seem inhuman.

Wherever Joey is, I hope he’s letting loose after four years of her control and snorting Big Macs off a hooker’s tits...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m surprised she even addressed it in a video to be honest! I thought she’d pop a statement on Instagram and let it be that.

I agree and also get the feeling that confirming the break up now wasn’t completely her decision hence the very forced and scripted response. I reckon it’s her attempt to gain back control of the whole situation. OR knowing Joe is (of course) not going to confirm it, she had to for both of their sakes. Maybe there was an influence in what was said / how it was done from Joe / his family and definitely gleam and they’ve told her after weeks of dragging it out and creating rumours to cut the tit so everyone can move forward (and hopefully all be healed in 7 to 10 working days too). It then kind of just came out as this super weirdly controlled and overly enunciated message?

Reactions: 14
I hope she doesn't do what a lot of hurt people do and jump straight into another relationship.She really needs to work on herself and her control issues with both food and people,before she even thinks about dating again.Otherwise it's just going to be history repeating itself.

Reactions: 14
She sounded like Kate Middleton!!!! Has she had elocution lessons?
Yep there was a definite change in the way that she spoke!

I feel like she thinks that she should act a certain way, like she has this image of an ideal woman in her head who she's trying to be.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Hi! 👋🏼 New here. I’ve been reading all your thoughts on Niomi and Joe’s break up. My observation from the current video is that she is still not over Joe. I could hear the sadness in her voice when she said to give Joe the privacy that he needs and that he is not a bad person. It almost like she wanted to cry while she was saying it. Time is a healer indeed, but I think she is still hurting. It’s going to take a few months, or maybe even a year to get over something like that. Everything must remind her of him. I know, because I was in similar situation. She was with him 4 years. It’s hard for me to believe that she is over him or their relationship already.

Reactions: 9
I've said this before, but I think she's dealing with it so well because she has supportive friends and family, her own career, and her own money. Who wouldn't be excited to move into a new flat in London? She has SO much to look forward to.

This is why it's important to never rely on a man - especially financially. My dad always told me to never rely on a man and to have my own source of income because if you break up, you're able to support yourself.

If I had her life, I'd be positive too!

Reactions: 22
I've said this before, but I think she's dealing with it so well because she has supportive friends and family, her own career, and her own money. Who wouldn't be excited to move into a new flat in London? She has SO much to look forward to.

This is why it's important to never rely on a man - especially financially. My dad always told me to never rely on a man and to have my own source of income because if you break up, you're able to support yourself.

If I had her life, I'd be positive too!
lol yeah she's thrilled she doesn't have to pretend to want to be dragged back to India by herself

Reactions: 7
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Also can people stop the eating disorder watch. I find it so intrusive and odd. It also spreads the narrative that only those who are skinny have eating disorders which is beyond the truth. Eating disorders come in all forms. That's why a lot of 'curvier' woman who struggle with it go unnoticed or untreated because people don't take them seriously. If you think avoiding bread is an eating disorder you have a lot to learn. I don't think she would be able to live the life she does if she had one. Anyone who has experienced one or known anyone with one, know how complicated that illness is and 'clean' eating can be an escape but it's common for posho's to be obsessed with organic clean eating. Anyone i know who is posh is exactly like that, live in Bristol or Fulham for a week and your eyes will be opened.

Guys I’ve bloody obsessed with feel new tea, saw it in the shop and couldn’t resist and I actually really like it 🤦🏼‍♀️. Starting to understand her reaction to Joey turning it down...😆

Cant believe she’s spouting that “time is a healer” as if she’s now totally over her engagement ending after 4 weeks.
Also obsessed with it. I brought some to work when I first discovered it and my colleagues loved it too . Wondered how many people have discovered it from this thread. I was influenced for sure 😂

Seeing Niomi say a month passing has healed her, she was on the wrong path blah blah blah just makes me feel like I'm emotionally unstable and can't handle a breakup. Can you imagine being a friend of hers going through a breakup and her telling you that in a month you'll have healed and you just need to do more yoga. Even her breakup is painfully contrived, yawn.

Reactions: 7
Also obsessed with it. I brought some to work when I first discovered it and my colleagues loved it too . Wondered how many people have discovered it from this thread. I was influenced for sure 😂

Seeing Niomi say a month passing has healed her, she was on the wrong path blah blah blah just makes me feel like I'm emotionally unstable and can't handle a breakup. Can you imagine being a friend of hers going through a breakup and her telling you that in a month you'll have healed and you just need to do more yoga. Even her breakup is painfully contrived, yawn.
It took me 3 YEARS to get over my break up. That's so embarrassing to admit. 😳

I was a mess and had to go to therapy. He cheated on me though, so I guess it's much easier to move on when you end things amicably.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
It took me 3 YEARS to get over my break up. That's so embarrassing to admit. 😳

I was a mess and had to go to therapy. He cheated on me though, so I guess it's much easier to move on when you end things amicably.
I'm so sorry to hear that. Mine happened a year ago and I'm not even close to over it, most of the time I feel like it was yesterday. He also cheated on me which makes it feel like your whole life was a lie etc. But you admitting that has, in a weird way, made me feel a bit better about my inability to move on! Hope you are doing better now 😔

I feel bad for Niomi as I would hate to experience this in the public eye. I just wish her statement had been a bit less robotic and I know it's going to be all sunshine and rainbows in her videos from now on now that it has been addressed. The facade irritates me. I wonder what her real life friends think or if she has a facade for them as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Except she’s not princess diana and anyone who can take a bite of a raw unripened cucumber and look straight at the camera and say, “delicious” is a psychopath that can move on from a long term relationship without emotions.
I can't stop thinking about this post.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can't stop thinking about this post and picturing her taking a very deliberate bite of cucumber.
Did someone a while ago say they gave up sugar due to illness and their body adapted to eating bland foods which became delicious or something?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.