Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just feel like it would've been better/endeared more people to her if she just said something like 'look guys, Joe and I have split. I'm devastated/upset about it and it's been a difficult time but I'm trying to focus on happier things. So I don't really want to talk much about it, I'd be really grateful if you'd stop asking me/my family about it. Thanks so much for your support.'

I agree it's fake and unrelatable, I'm also really turned off how almost sanctimonious she came across? Idk, just baffled by the whole thing still tbh.
I think she came across a bit unhinged, different from her usual way of speaking.

Why can’t she just say it’s tit & I’m upset, and then fair enough say & Im dealing with it by focusing on staying positive etc. She could just say I’m struggling right now but I have a nice life & I know I’ll be ok. Who would judge her for that?!

Reactions: 21
The unreleased joint statement just leaked 😮😬

It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate.

We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it apart I’ve only recently found out joe used to leave the house late at night for toast and not return for days to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate as I do not condone the use of carbs in any form and could never love a man who eats crumpets or dairy.

“We have always conducted our relationship privately unless there’s some sponsored content involved and we hope that as we consciously uncouple we will be able to continue in the same manner again unless it increases my engagement on Instagram and YouTube, or I have something to sell and need sympathy

Love, Gwyneth & Chris.

Love Niomi and Joe - with no Y.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
After watching the latest video I’m beginning to wonder if Niomi is coping by regularly popping Xanax?! She’s like a robot!

Reactions: 26
Thread title...

Self-love and Soho Farmhouse laughs, the break up was just about wrong & right paths

Reactions: 23
Thread title: back on the right path at Soho Farmhouse, journaling away while Joey eats burgers all day

Reactions: 15
Guys I’ve bloody obsessed with feel new tea, saw it in the shop and couldn’t resist and I actually really like it 🤦🏼‍♀️. Starting to understand her reaction to Joey turning it down...😆

Cant believe she’s spouting that “time is a healer” as if she’s now totally over her engagement ending after 4 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Literally no one who has been dumped will say 'closed the door' 'next chapter of my life' 'past 4 years have been wonderful and magical' 'guided to the right path'...no one ever

Is not a bleeping resignation announcement or an email to announcement you are leaving the company lol, she curated this perfect image that she can't even allowed herself to be sad....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Since time is such a healer, how about

Thinbobs Nimbobs: time just flies when you're dead behind the eyes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I just wonder....
I got a strange vibe that the break up its not about something that happened recently. And its not him that did the break up but actually her over something that happened in the past but she just found out... I think he did cheat on her not recently but in the past. She found out, he admitted and they broke up. That’s why she said it was ‘traumatising’. The break of trust it’s usually the worst. She is a middle class queen so we will never hear any ‘rant’ from her apart from all neutral and good. No way she will break down on camera etc. We can forget about it.

Reactions: 9
What shocked me most in the video is the way she interacts with the dog. She doesn’t seem able to relax and goof around with Noodle. She was just sitting on the couch and going « what? » and giggling. LOOSEN UP NIOMI AND THROW A BALL
Yeah what was that? She looked like a morning talk show host interviewing a dog 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Unpopular opinion, she looked really sad when se talked about the break up I felt sorry for her

Reactions: 27
Just watched the video.

Incredibly rehearsed. Lots of cuts as another pointed out. Like someone at an interview trying to put a postive spin on a gap in employment or being fired from a previous job.

I doubt we will ever see her be honest about it because she likes to control her online persona. We've seen as much emotion as we are going to get. This new path nonsense is how she wants to play it.

She still looks very unhappy - which is understandable - but it all seems very disingenuous. I feel bad for her.

I still think she should have taken a break from social media.

Reactions: 24
Bless her, she's really hurting. Despite what she says about Joe, I'm happy to dump on him. Leading her on for so long and for no good reason is beyond cruel. Hope he can eat enough carbs to dull his conscience.

Reactions: 19
Unpopular opinion, she looked really sad when se talked about the break up I felt sorry for her
Me too. Niomi has her issues but I wouldn’t wish an engagement ending on anyone. And considering how many people she’s having to deal with such a breakup in front of - I think she’s handling it very well.

Reactions: 18

I definitely feel like at 9 minutes in, it looks like Niomi has spent the entire night and/or morning crying. Her eyes look tired and a bit puffy (could just be normal morning puffiness too though). I do think there is a spark missing in her videos at the moment and it's definitely her sadness which will 100% take a lot longer than a few weeks to heal from. She needs to know it's okay to be angry and she doesn't need to be perfect all the time. Even if it was a mutual break up, I'd be fuming and upset.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She looks very thin in the video. I haven't watched her for a while so I dunno if this is a new thing. Just came to nosy after the break up.

She's into horoscope now *yawn*
Never pegged her for someone who would resort to so many quasi-spiritual practices post-breakup, but it's 2020 so anything is possible.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.