Niomi Smart #55 Forky might have been Dr. Wiki but Lordon is Dr. Icky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So funny Niomi is trying to build back her following. I’m pretty sure her blue moment the other day that she tried to share in her post about comparing yourself to other people was inspired by Caggie and SarahAnn’s back to back success on those days. Caggie was kicking off a tour, SarahAnn was a speaker at an Ole Henriksen event, and Niomi? You dropped the ball on your career when you pivoted to shilling things nobody can afford on Instagram.

Reactions: 18
Im interested to know where this has come from? Im blocked so i cant see. Are ppl openly writing on her page? Or is she referring to Tattle? She does not understand, so deluded. She cant make out her usp is sustainability and vegan and when its not, not address it.
Must have heard it straight from the horses mouth if you get me…. 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“ I feel proud to be one of the OG’s”
You were literally just Marcus butler’s girlfriend

Also the use of the word Tribe is problematic and something that non-indigenous people really need to stop appropriating. But I bet if I mentioned this in a comment on the post I’d just be called a Shadow👹😩 rather than someone she is sooo “appreciate “of” for having “an insightful back and forth conversation”
P.S a conversation is by nature “back and forth” Dimbobs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 77
She doesn't want to have conversations full stop. Did old school Tanya and Zoe get in the comments regularly? duck no! Conversations are not what those OG YouTubers signed up for. And they didn't need to do it--it was accepted. But when things change and your engagement drops, I guess you have to actually start doing some engagement or the brands will get tetchy.

I have definitely noticed the comments on her posts changing. Mainly post-Covid. I think it started when it was evident she was breaking lockdown rules; she was losing people's sympathy, and then when she began to share the extent of her wealth at a time when so many were struggling after the pandemic, it went downhill from there. When she talks about hiding who she "really is," I absolutely think she's still full-on orthorexic but sees it as a lifestyle choice. That's what that birth control vid was about; she was testing the water to see how much of her audience was as paranoid about conventional medicine as she is. She's prepping to go full Freelee.

I still think bringing Tattle stuff into her comments is a bad idea, not least because then it's difficult to see whether non-Tattlers are also tired of the BS. And the point of Tattle is that it is *not* her comment section.

Also, duck off am I going to be a member of the "Bright Tribe" 🤣 do we all get a My Little Pony and some glittery activated charcoal?

• Haha
Reactions: 59
when has she ever before referred to her followers as her bright tribe? what the duck is she on about? so cringe.
edit to all that also, it is her choice to blast her life on social media to make quick money. her audience are not responsible for her feelings!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Here are some of the banging comments thus far (along with some commentary):

99216C2B-9073-49CF-89B5-0BD8D8393F04.jpeg

Too bad Nims can’t say the same thing about her own plant-based lifestyle.

17F96D97-24B9-4CC6-8FDE-CB7A38DC365B.jpeg

Difficult to take this one seriously when you can’t even spell her name right.

C7879FEE-20CE-437B-819E-5653C7EFDCB1.jpeg

So much for open dialogue. As for the reply, it reeks of ‘America…duck YEAH.’

2AE100C6-309E-4DBC-9575-6AAB22786B85.jpeg

If TattleLife and similar sites are so awful, then what are you doing perusing them? I call bullshit.

E8122A11-E45D-4810-BC70-9B94436322FA.jpeg

Because brownnosing an influencer *isn’t* joblessness either, amiright?

FE3F8A15-D0F0-4446-B67D-3E3ECFC98663.jpeg

I question Nimbobs’ authenticity, but hey. 💁🏻‍♀️

This honestly looks like Nims is trying to form her own cult. Maybe not a salacious one like her love’s (🤮) but honestly? A lot of those comments will serve to boost/inflate her ego. And those will be the ones she looks over, whilst she’ll let ‘the Shadows’ get under her skin.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Where have the comments about her being fat come from? I’ve followed her for a while and don’t think I’ve ever seen a comment like that as it would be completely ridiculous one to make.

Think she’s just embellishing there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Where have the comments about her being fat come from? I’ve followed her for a while and don’t think I’ve ever seen a comment like that as it would be completely ridiculous one to make.

Think she’s just embellishing there
She's definitely making up the fat comments for sympathy

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Im interested to know where this has come from? Im blocked so i cant see. Are ppl openly writing on her page? Or is she referring to Tattle? She does not understand, so deluded. She cant make out her usp is sustainability and vegan and when its not, not address it.
She is reading here 100 % sure, we are the Shadows and i would rather be the Shadows that being part of a BRiGht TriBe with Dullass Niomi and culty Lordon as life-coach-guru

Niomi activated the victim card.

Edit:
I like the "Tattle is an horrendeous website but i do read it".

Dear Jazwilliams1801, Eagleofwoking, Paigejohnsss, Manicureminimalista, Laurajenkinson and Maria_churchill19, since you are actively reading this site, why are you reading it if you find it so horrendeous ? Are you so bored of Niomi's content that you feel the need to find something on your BrIGht TrIBe's guru ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 44
All I could think reading about “bright tribes” and “shadows” was that someone has just read her one self help book of the year! or maybe just a few pages.

Reactions: 23
And we have it folks, another 'what happened to women supporting women?' post
View attachment 1901204View attachment 1901205View attachment 1901208View attachment 1901209
Wow, it must be way too much work for her to write this nonsense. She’s gonna need a proper break during her permanent break to recover from this.

She had a rant last year on February, 19th, so is it an annual thing for her? Like a tradition to complain and play the victim card at the beginning of the year?

Last year, she said this:
1674382192310.jpeg

And this year, it would be this:
1674382227567.jpeg

1674382215200.jpeg

1674382360007.jpeg

Copy/pasting would be easier and quicker for her next post.

1674381335967.jpeg

If you don’t want to be caught out, then behave. It’s as simple as that. And constantly bragging and provoking to get back at Joe is not what we call having the best intentions.

1674382500474.jpeg

Pretty sure nobody has ever called her fat for the past years. Such a f*cking liar.

And this post was the pahfect occasion to take more pictures of her. Oh Jamie, my ❤, take me in photo, ‘cause I have something to post.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That post has me worried, as there's some pretty clear in-group vs. out-group thinking showing, and it seems to have been spurred by Jamie copping some flak, reading between the lines.

While I'm never down to see people having a go at influencers in their comments (particularly about their bodies), categorising people into named friend and foe groups is an unsettling sign given her speedy fall down the woo rabbit hole of late.

Reactions: 38
Wow! All of this because someone pointed out that she lied about her nail colour! She is PATHETIC! I won't be surprised if she starts charging for her 'content' and makes it subscriber only - that's probably what all this 'Bright Tribe' BS is about.

To the person dissing Tattle in the comments but also clearly reading here: Niomi's address has never been posted here. However, she has been extremely stupid in making it very easy to figure out where she lives on multiple occasions. If she's had issues with stalking (never heard her mention this before) then that's on her!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I cannot thrive or live with my full potential. Wait, what happened to the I’m the happiest, I’m blooming, I’m flourishing tit she’s been claiming for almost 3 years?

Can’t wait for her next post early 2024 🍿🍿 probably with a new boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
That post has me worried, as there's some pretty clear in-group vs. out-group thinking showing, and it seems to have been spurred by Jamie copping some flak, reading between the lines.

While I'm never down to see people having a go at influencers in their comments (particularly about their bodies), categorising people into named friend and foe groups is an unsettling sign given her speedy fall down the woo rabbit hole of late.
It felt a bit...culty to me to be having the Bright Tribe and the Shadows. I agree this is inspired by Jamie, and I hope she realises she's going to cut off the people who care for the sake of Lordon.

Reactions: 37
She has truly lost the plot.
There has NEVER been a conversation in her comments. She's blocked so many people who asked for clarity re: her veganism, her sustainable lifestyle etc
Also, when was she stalked? witch, please

Reactions: 44
The way i see it is...you have chosen this life. You get the freebies and easy life. Oh so its not perfect? People challenge you? Oh im terribly sorry Niomi. Try living in the real world. She reads here...well dont read it. The few negative comments she gets on ig oh boo hoo. People are entitled to say what they like on a public forum. Her followers fund her lifestyle. She would do well to remember that. I very much doubt she has a stalker...why would anyone bother? Fat? Come off it. She wants her perfect life back but wasnt smart enough to maintain consistency when her man left her. My question is...why should she be living a life doing nothing? What does she contribute to society?

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.