Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why she also refers to her step dad as her parent? is she not close with her actual father
I've often wondered what the circumstances were. An absent parent is always going to leave an impression on a kid. I've often wondered where this is where it all began - with one parent over compensating, making her feel special and superior to all the rest, at all times. Which is sure to foster major problems down the line.

And honestly the downgrade in Lordon is insane. Thing is, if he worked for a really ace not for profit, or charity, or was a doctor or something I'd honestly notice his teeth less (note: less, not completely lol). Because beauty is an inside job too. That's why when I see them together I'm just like 'ugh'. So maybe she's matched her ugly narcissistic interior to his gross exterior. But then his interior is also scummy scam-town. What am I even trying to say. Make it all make sense, haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gorgeous puréed Christmas mush and gorgeous watery curry. Maybe she also needs to specify one more time that everything will be vegan.
It’s her first Christmas as a non-vegan now so none of us (or her poor Christmas Day companions) need to sit through yet another recipe for plahnt bahsed vegan nut rewst and plohnt based glewten free stuffing with plahnt based sugar free ceremonial cacao puddings

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s her first Christmas as a non-vegan now so none of us (or her poor Christmas Day companions) need to sit through yet another recipe for plahnt bahsed vegan nut rewst and plohnt based glewten free stuffing with plahnt based sugar free ceremonial cacao puddings
Licherally true😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
For Holly, as long as it is ‘SuStAiNaBle’ and part of a collaboration, the rest doesn’t matter to her. For Niomi, she needs to feel like a princess with a princess menu, and the whole princess shebang.

Speaking of Niomi, here’s a thought for our favorite bookworm:

1670855798112.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen her story for her new boyfriend, sorry but it’s literally if you order Joe off Wish

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She’s soooo wiiiild, soooo funnyyyy, soooo happyyyy 🥱🥱

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
His teeth glow in the dark and appears to be a mouth breather. I don't know how she manages to kiss him. He's so off putting, appearance wise obviously, but personality wise too.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
tbh I find it a bit unnecessary to comment on his teeth. I mean you kind of don't have to choose much, no?
What's he gonna do now, not to smile ever? Or completely file down his teeth in turkey and put the veneers? Neither are great options..

I find his "life couch/guru" occupation way more concerning..
However I don't get the comments of people being concerned for Niomi, I think they are the perfect match, both have non-existent, barely doing anything careers..

I have a feeling more and more that she put on that whole ""sustainability queen" persona just to be more suitable match for Joe. Cause he is coming from a good family, with lots of achievements , himself at 30 was already moving to India to be a CMO in a big sports team, that's huge if you ask me.
I think he was kind of forced into proposal, i remember all the comments from their moving to India video, all of them were like " she is moving for you, you better put a ring on it"

Reactions: 17
Don't worry guys I'm 100% sure Niomi will force Donkers to get his teeth fixed somehow once she feels comfortable, just like she did with Joe. Maybe that's her long term plan with this guy - he's bloody hideous but with some work he might be okay? Still ugly enough not to leave her, which is probably what she's going for

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
His teeth glow in the dark and appears to be a mouth breather. I don't know how she manages to kiss him. He's so off putting, appearance wise obviously, but personality wise too.
Somehow, it sounds quite poetic. Please don’t judge me 😅

Meanwhile, Niomi just discovered snow.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
tbh I find it a bit unnecessary to comment on his teeth. I mean you kind of don't have to choose much, no?
What's he gonna do now, not to smile ever? Or completely file down his teeth in turkey and put the veneers? Neither are great options..
A lot of people have said already that they tease mostly because he’s a scammer

Reactions: 27
However I don't get the comments of people being concerned for Niomi, I think they are the perfect match, both have non-existent, barely doing anything careers..
I'm not concerned for her. I think they're a great match too and I'm excited for engagement number 2 :)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is just odd. And trashy. What next? "My new boyfriend inspires me to let go and try new things. Last night, we were in an off license and he encouraged me to shove a bottle of vodka and 20 fags under my beaudiful MaxMara coat. As we ran, I just thought, woo, I feel so wild! So free!"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.