Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Callan

VIP Member
Its so weird how she made a video about "people she loves and is grateful for" and majority of this clip is Niomi. Ahahha... shocker.

1671132698324.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38

QueenBW

VIP Member
Brunch with Forky last year was on the 27 or 28. (Why do I remember this nonsense and not the password to my secondary email?). To me that seems wildly different from spending Christmas with strangers, based on what she shows. She's never said she has a contentious relationship with her family.

Of course I only refer to Niomi here. Relationships are different, people are different. I'm sure if anyone here spent the holidays with a new partner, it made sense for them. It's in Niomi's context and with her background that it's worrisome. Because she's lost and flailing around, vulnerable, and unhealed

• Haha
  • Heart

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
She needs some tips from her digital-BFF-forever-Chief-Fawner and top commenter Rosana (is she being paid? Nobody will ever know). Her table displays were right the other end of the spectrum: so extra you'd get a migraine before the main course.
Rosanna Falconer (who I have had the misfortune of meeting through friends in real life) is one of the most sycophantic twats on Insta. The way she sucks up to other influencers she perceives to be useful to her is absolutely nauseating. If you think she fawns over Niomi, you should see how she salivates over Laura Wills and Kelly Eastwood. It’s excruciatingly embarrassing how obsequious she is. And in real life, by the way, she is a calculated bitch. She is bitter that she married down (husband is not from wealthy background or earning loads of money). Can’t stand her fake jollity either. When I’ve seen her out and about (she lives in Battersea and I see her sometimes on the Albert bridge when I’m crossing over into battersea park) she looks miserable and sour as fuck.

• Wow
  • Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I think we’re almost due for a „had the happiest, most relaxing Christmas ever, in another country“ kind of post 🙄 nothing new, I’m guessing, just more of the same nonsense.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
She did the same with Bradley last year - inviting him to hang out with her family during the festive season. Granted, she did not spend Christmas Day with his family, but her behavior is not unusual at this point.
No kidding, you guys - every single time someone writes Bradley, for a second I'm like "who the f*ck was that again?" before I remember that his name is Forky :giggle:

Next year, when we're onto Niomi's next bf, I will probably wonder who this Jamie person is, when the fucker's name is and always will be Lordon ;D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

ieatboys

Her new video… the hell??

N: Hey babe, I don’t know what to film for a vlog, I’m lazy…
J: Okay I got you, how about you sit down with a cup of tea and I will interview you about your contraception methods documentary style?
N: 🤩

• Haha
  • Wow

QueenBW

VIP Member
It was "only" brunch on the 23rd but I think the real kicker is that she left her own family to spend actual Christmas with strangers and a guy she met 6 months ago. It should have been the other way around. Brunch with the randos then flying home by herself to be with her family.

She seems intent on doing things the opposite way she did them with Joeeeeey. With him, she was restrained, demured, patient. They didn't spend actual Christmas together until they were engaged. So now she just throws all that to the wind in her desperationg to hold on to a man, even if said man is a scamming, creepy donkey.

Verity must be so worried.for Niomi, I know my mum would be.

cocochino

Chatty Member
I honestly don't know if she's being genuine when she says she's happy with Lordon. Because she said the same stuff when she was with Forky, didn't she? Now she says she was in a bad place this time last year!?

This is Niomi one year ago with the caption "Happiness" in a post with Forky and his dog.

She's full of shit.

Maybe she really is happy with Lordon? But she doesn't look it to me. She looks the worst she's ever looked, and she said she's not sleeping... it just doesn't add up.

It seems like she was in a bad place before she went to Bali, and was desperate to meet someone because a fortune teller told her she would. Lordon swooped in and love bombed her and she's fallen for it. I think she wants the fairytale so badly, she'll settle for anyone.

• Heart

cocochino

Chatty Member
I have a feeling she's not "allowed" to be on social media while she's spending time with Lordon. She will finally reappear and say she's had the most amazing social media detox, the happiest she's ever been, yada yada yada.

Also, I agree with whoever said people have been feeling sad for the last few days. I've been feeling dreadful for no reason at all. Not depressed, just a deep sadness about something. Maybe I need a life coach.

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
‘Man made’ definitely an anti vaxxer then? Hope she never takes any kind of medicine. Also you’re meant to give any pill 3 months to settle 🙄

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I don't know that they've fallen out - just that Nims doesn't really bother with her family when she has a man in her life. I think Verity is probably treading carefully right now in case she loses Niomi for good (not that I think it'd be much of a loss, but she is her daughter). I think it's possible Verity is not a fan of Lordon - or maybe she's just not a fan of the speed at which this relationship is moving. Verity still doesn't follow Lordon on IG. She also excluded him from her holiday photo round up, even though she included pics of everyone else on that trip. I still think Nims refused to go on that trip unless she could bring Lordon along. I also think it's possible she's flouncing off to Dublin for Christmas because Lordon was not invited to her family Christmas.

I'm sure Verity won't be impressed with Niomi cutting Charlotte out of her life (if that's what has happened). She'll have seen firsthand what a good friend Charlotte was to Nims.

It seems like Nims and Lordon can't spend a minute apart: family holidays, moving in together, spending Christmas together - all in the space of six/seven months. It's so full-on!
I agree, I think Verity is probably trying to balance not pissing Niomi off by not taking this relationship seriously, with also, you know, not wanting yet another strange man around her young daughter at Christmas. I have a sister who is much younger than me (talking 10+ year age gap) and my Mum had sensible (IMO) rules about when our boyfriends would be allowed to meet her, be involved in family occasions because it's not fair for little kids to get attached to adults who aren't staying around. I appreciate that might be an unpopular thing and when I was younger I thought it was unfair but as an adult I am completely on board with protecting children from transient relationships. Niomi is probably too selfish to appreciate the impact of losing Joe on Daisy Mae - they did seem close - and if Verity doesn't want that happening every year then good on her in my opinion.

Last year, Niomi had Forky over right after Christmas, now this year she's LIVING with another man. It's way too much and to be honest it's extremely fucked up. I expect last year, the first time, Niomi sold her family this tale of Forky being the one, she'd known him a long time and they were friends first so the speed of the relationship just made sense, and I can imagine one time, her family might go for that spiel. But not twice, and she can't even do that with this guy she barely knows. Why should her family have to put up with another weird man around at Christmas, or on their family holidays, when at this point nobody knows how long Niomi's creepy rebound relationships are going to last. She has no regard for the effect of this on the rest of her family and it's unbelievably selfish. I also find it gross that she is obviously trying to give legitimacy to these relationships by trying to speedily embed these men into her family and family occasions - it's not organic, she really pushes for it.

• Heart

Clover123

VIP Member
Why is she wearing a baseball cap indoors?! She looks so scruffy since being with Lordon (btw when people call him Jamie I'm like... Who? The forky nickname curse strikes again!)

iz10101

Why does he always look so scruffy? I know it’s a Christmas tree you’re picking up but you’re going up a busy high street…surely change out of joggers?!
And he wore a baggy t shirt to the exhibition and dinner when Niomi was in a black backless dress.
I miss Joe :( he was so shy and slightly nervous on camera and was down to Earth. And put a shirt on for dinner 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Callan

VIP Member
Check out Holly's office ( Avocado Chef)

1671409081170.png

1671409095373.png

must be from stalking Nimbobs the past 5 years

• Haha
  • Wow

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Wow. Nims has made a big mistake in dropping Charlotte who was probably her one true friend. She was really there for Nims when she needed her. Can't believe she went from chief bridesmaid to 'toxic' in no time at all. Wonder what happened?!

Lordon and Charlotte still follow each other.

• Wow

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
She is not well bred or posh. A snob most certainly. Thinks she is above many yes!
That bloke has an Irish accent , that will be the thing they don’t like. The face he was privately educated, so what.
Money does not buy class….

Paper napkins 😂and on the wrong side of the plate!
She would have a better chance of climbing the social ladder is she invested in a month at finishing school.

I assume you didn’t mean to say that having an Irish accent equals lack of class that cannot by compensated for by a private education.

There are some very very problematic comments being casually thrown around about Irish people. As if somehow it’s reasonable to assume that having an Irish accent is problematic, worse it’s seems than being a chavtastic personal traine

There are many valid reasons Niomi’s mother might not like Jamie. To jump to oh it must be because he is a Irish/ has an Irish accent is bizarre.

lcd77

@palmer sending you my love and a big hug. You don’t have to worry about ending like Nims. Like others have said before me in a more articulate way you’re self aware and honest about your feelings. You’re not burying your head in sand. Surround yourself with your loved ones during the Christmas break, they’ve got you. If you feel like to talking we’re here ♥

On another note I’d like to point how lovely you are, dear Tattlers! This may be considered a “shit talking” forum, but most of us came over here to vent and talk about our frustrations about Niomi. And whenever someone in this community has had a hard time you’ve shown your compassion and love, something which cannot be said about Niomi.
Much love to all of you ♥

• Heart