Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lionsden

VIP Member
I think in her case the dry hair is probably due to all the bleaching she must do to stay blond. Did a forky and got this from Google: “Bleach weakens the hair by breaking down the natural fatty acids, causing permanent damage.” Gets worse the more you do it
Yeah, definitely that. And being in the sun so much also didn't help. The makeup artist pointed out her skin was still tanned. Niomi probably frolicked in the Bali sun without proper protection because she is all about being intuitive and relaxed these days.

Reactions: 7

Callan

VIP Member
Someone I know has done a full Niomi to her hair 😭 why?! She had the most beautiful long, dark hair. It now looks like a wig. A straw wig. Just why?!

Wow! Seeing Lordon and Joe side by side, it’s like when Primark tries to copy a designer dress…
I guess as you age your hair can get drier? Its different for each person but she just looks like she doesn't actually take care of herself on basic levels.

irvinelane

VIP Member
His teeth glow in the dark and appears to be a mouth breather. I don't know how she manages to kiss him. He's so off putting, appearance wise obviously, but personality wise too.
Somehow, it sounds quite poetic. Please don’t judge me 😅

Meanwhile, Niomi just discovered snow.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad

Lionsden

VIP Member
I can confirm that they have unfollowed each other. She even unfollowed niomifiona but she is still following her mom Verity. Wow Charlotte has done so much for Niomi, I was so jealous of their friendship. Niomi has always been a bad friend but Charlotte was so nice and helpful. This proves that Niomi is a horrible person. Dropping your best friend for a holiday fling.
Could Niomi actually have blocked her? It seems so immature for two old friends to unfollow one another that I don't see Charlotte doing it. If it were me, I would continue to follow, but maybe mute the person, unless of course an open fight occurred.

Could be that Niomi blocked Charlotte and Charlotte didn’t do anything . Because Charlotte still follows Lordon and her mom. If Charlotte was the one who did the unfollowing she would have probably unfollowed everyone , atleast lordon along with Niomi.
Also think Charlotte is bigger than that.

what is wrong with Niomi ?! Charlotte dropped everything and went to Brighton for her when Joe dumped her. She stuck with her all throughout , and this is what she gets. Wow! Unbelievable! Anddd I guess if anyone who is at loss, it’s Niomi. I think something might have happened before her second Bali trip where she said she has no ties to London, where something like she is moving on too fast talk May have happened between them.
Charlotte even organized the bday party along with her mom for her. Ew!
High time that her parents do an intervention and also of her other friends who is serving her and praising that new boyfriend.
This was just months ago, so you would think Niomi would be grateful in spite of any differences they might be having at the moment.

emm

VIP Member
i SCREAMED at the second video omg

also, what's up with N's dramatic travelling to the soup bowl, and then it doesn't even end in a close up?? Has she learned nothing in all these years filming??

that house looks so dark too, like living in a basement.
is it worse than her awful flat?

OnlyFans!
I woud actually not be at all surprised, any criticism would just be countered with some garbage about "supporting women"

Reactions: 6

Callan

VIP Member
His mum sells beautifully upcycled silk and lace antique purses. She has an Instagram account for it, not sure if I'm allowed to post the username but easily findable through Holly and Jamie's tagged posts of her or following list. You can see parts of their home house in the background - they're definitely loaded. His father is a qualified solicitor and now works as a consultant, after selling his own firm to a much larger legal practice.
Yes, Holly has posted links to her mom's Etsy store before.

julixx

Chatty Member
It's seriously so sad if Charlotte is the friend that Niomi's fallen out with. Friendship breakups are extremely tough, so Niomi is kidding herself if she thinks she can just pretend like she's fine and show off all her other "friends" and how "happy" she is 24/7. Here's some throwbacks of them from Charlotte's twitter

A71Cu0VCUAEAVyj.jpeg
BpChSsvCAAETaca.jpeg
A7zl0glCEAAh8uR.jpeg
A3lYRPSCAAAVCra.jpeg

julixx

Chatty Member
Talking about her NYE outfit "it sounds so tacky" 👀 I gotta say her skin does look better after the facial but I think it's just cause it's actually moisturized. I also like that she's eating slightlyyy more variety, her face is still soooooo thin and sad, lots of overexercising red flags still. And who is the friend she gushed about, is her name Ever?

I was typing this as I was watching and here's a warning for your eyes, she shows her half bra while putting her dress on. Wasn't expecting that

emm

VIP Member
She really needs to stop with the sarky retorts that she thinks are super witty and hilarious but actually seem bitter and jaded. She can't pull it off and it seems unprofessional, rude and embarrassing!
anyone know anything about the new agency she is with? Gleam are far from great but I feel like they would have advised her agaisnt this kind of behaviour

irvinelane

VIP Member
I watched this video and of course, thought immediately about Niomi and her constant attempt to convince herself she’s on the right path.

Attachments