Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

janedowe

Chatty Member
Yes, in previous years she’s had full on handbags…. This is definitely either a crappy PR gift in comparison, or like bisous says, she’s spends ALOT more than we realise.

Reactions: 6

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Perhaps his past caught him up and he was arrested...wishful thinking I know 🤣
Maybe she just found out he’s a baby daddy of 5 -hence his interest in her contraception.

ETA: Just joshing m’lud, no evidence suggests he has fathered children.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Gymhoned

VIP Member
The last one lifting the tree for a millisecond was also weird. Something about sympathy for people making decorations. Odd content.

Reactions: 5

phutton44

Chatty Member
I do wonder continuing the dildo discovery aspect to her life, if we will see a little tree with her clapped out dildos hanging there in the background. She does like bursts of unique arts and crafts and thinking she is edgy by doing some recycling at the same time?

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Her grandfather died while she was in Bali and she didn't bother to return for the funeral. Not only that, a few days after he died, she posted stories on a beach in Bali where she said she was the happiest she'd ever been. So weird. Now, instead of spending Christmas with her family, which I'm sure her mum would appreciate, since it's her first Christmas without her dad, she's taking off to Dublin to spend it with Lordon's family instead. Anything to get that ring, huh? She's so selfish!
Something like a falling out must have happened between them , I thought they were really close?

Unexpected?? Lol who is she trying to fool??

If I had to guess, I’d say that isn’t a PR package per se, that’s a gift Dior sends to their VIP clients as a “thank you”. All luxury brands do it, and they usually send things like a scarf or skin care. Something small.

This only means she is a Dior client who spends lots of ££££ at their stores. The epitome of sustainability 😍

Coldfeet

VIP Member
It's interesting to me that she and Joe could never find a way to do Christmas together, but she's going to Ireland for her first Christmas with Jamie. Whether this is because she's willing to do anything to avoid being single, or because he's love-bombed her into compliance I think is yet to be seen.
She's pining for sludge vegan food!!🤪

• Haha

nemidiso

what's the family situation in general? her mom got her very young and much later on she got Daisy-Mae with the stepdad. What do we know about Niomis biological father?

lilamay

VIP Member
Yes you’re right. Niomi only follows charlotteelizabethreview which is charlottes blog account but doesn’t follow her personal account anymore.

And looks like Charlotte doesn’t follow Niomi anymore either.

If you look at her personal account which is @charlotteelizabethbainbridge neither follow each other unless I’m going mad?!
Charlotte's second account still follows Niomi and Niomi follows back. I don't think that means much though as Charlotte doesnt seem very active on it and Dimbobs has never 'liked' a single post. So much for supporting her best friend.

Screenshot_20221214-053935_Instagram~2.jpg
Screenshot_20221214-053922_Instagram~3.jpg

Coldfeet

VIP Member
All good points butttt he sooo ugly thoooough
Definitely the teeth but it's a combination of his bullshit and posing that makes him an 'ugly personality' to me.

And she only posted this pic because she thought she looked good in it.. I mean look at the plate she's in front of lol. No actual holiday dinner in it.

View attachment 1837134
Looks as if she had a VEGAN choc dessert!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Niomi’s failed joke attempt #272849201837382.

View attachment 1818513

She should use a stronger filter though, she doesn’t look orange enough.

Niomi’s failed doing-her-job attempt #837289484991.

View attachment 1818520
View attachment 1818521
View attachment 1818522
View attachment 1818523

The hidden gilet couldn’t be more hidden in these pictures, actually. And she should cover her eyes with the cap a little bit more. Pahfect 👌🏻
Oooh reverse flamingo leg now!!What does she look like- crap crap crap 🤪🤑

malino_

Wow. Just wow.

I’m one of the people who had no idea about Jamie’s creepy business ventures and I want to throw up. As a woman, this is terrifying. And I can’t believe Niomi—a women for women ambassador who supports women 🤪🤪🤪—would associate herself at all with someone like that. Willingly.

Some could say that behaviour isn’t “relevant” anymore because it’s been almost 10 years, but the toothy scammer is still talking about it and using his experience as a valid qualification to support his “””””business””””” so he’s clearly proud of it.

Truly and utterly disgusting. I hope Niomi learns about this if she doesn’t know already, although she seems so desperate to be in a long-term relationship I doubt things will change.

If I were her family or close friend I wouldn’t shut up about how she’s making a terrible mistake, her feelings be damned. This isn’t about his questionable looks or his creepy vibes, this is about ACTUAL EVIDENCE that he contributed to endangering women in the past, and I’m not sure he’s changed much.

(Also, the fact that the article ”suggests” to go for young women with “low self-esteem and potential daddy issues” when Nims ticks at least one of those boxes is… very worrying)
exactly my thoughts as well.10 years is a long time for someone to change for the better.. clearly not the case with him. It’s just repulsive 🤢

phutton44

Chatty Member
After the video shistorm with her thermomix ad ( which was just completely a FREAKING DISASTER - shit quality and mise en place let alone editing in overall ) she said something about companies taking advantage of her (like demanding decent work for what they paid for) and suddenly she was out of gleam. Seriously after pandemic chick lived in a delusional state that she will be sent by occitane somewhere and receive tons of freebies for nothing. After 10 years she knows nothing. No editing skills, even a bare minimum is out of reach for princess.

Talentless really extremely Talentless. Those agencies are blind and deaf, sorry. She doesn't have even a personality of her own and represents no values and has no hobbies or passion except freebies and free appointments. Like HOW you are investing in nothing. I don't understand.
Thanks for the background ❤. I suspect she will be doing unboxing for lovehoney or some dentist insurance next year.

Slaybutter

VIP Member
is she just trying to come across well to the future in-laws (I truly believe that they will get married unless Joe does a U-turn) by not filming them?
Could be this — she has a lot of damage control to do! All of her arse pics will likely have done nada to ingratiate her 😆