Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gardensnail

You can check her YouTube analytics on a website called Social Blade—I’ve attached some screenshots below. I have no idea if the earnings part is true (a few YouTubers have said in the past this site is pretty accurate, but I honestly don’t know for sure 🤷‍♀️). It’s no surprise she’s losing subscribers. People are seeing right through her bs.
Hm not great stats. A hot mess to reflect a hot mess. But I doubt her flimsy new management care. They don't seem particularly proactive or good. I wonder if she ever looks at these. Perhaps she doesn't know how! I bet Gleam used to do it all for her.

Reactions: 8

Sammie00

It will be an interesting Christmas in Ireland, let’s see all the influencers all over each other- Holly will be in her element his Rosanna Davidson is also his cousin so no doubt she will also feature.

• Sad
  • Sick

Callan

VIP Member
has anyone here tried smart skin? is it bad that I actually like the golden jelly cleanser I feel like that's her only decent product.
A while back a poster said they tried her face cream and that it kept piling and rolling of their face.

emm

VIP Member
no gifted shopping trip to bicester village this year?
no free membership to soho farmhouse?
I guess her old gleam management got her those things.
regarding the soho house thing, probably other people here know better than me, but I know you need to be "nominated" effectively by 2 (maybe 3) current members to be accepted, I wonder if she cannot get that now since leaving gleam/not having other influencer etc friends?

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Nah I reckon they've broken up
Bring on the chaos
Same… the only other explanation is that he took her on some unexpected trip somewhere with no Wifi access or something… she was obviously excited to go to Ireland and would’ve definitely been posting about it, especially her first Christmas with this guy she’s been obsessed with and supposedly starting a life with… a breakup would obviously be crazy but seems most plausible.

irvinelane

VIP Member
Does anyone still have access to her subscriber data? I'm curious if she is still losing tons of followers or if her new management and increased uploads has helped.
You can check her YouTube analytics on a website called Social Blade—I’ve attached some screenshots below. I have no idea if the earnings part is true (a few YouTubers have said in the past this site is pretty accurate, but I honestly don’t know for sure 🤷‍♀️). It’s no surprise she’s losing subscribers. People are seeing right through her bs.

Attachments

janedowe

Chatty Member
Guys how do we know it’s not Niomi who is the manipulative one in this relationship? She seems to be accelerating the relationship and doing everything to make sure she gets Lordy to commit.
I have already been thinking the same. Then my friend sent me this article this morning (about a mutual friend) and it just screams Niomi and Lordon!

LIZ JONES on she how wasted her life pursuing inferior men
#

• Wow

Lionsden

VIP Member
Hang on- is that a comment from THE CHARLOTTE!!

PS. Great idea to use the oven for an hour for a few slices of orange 😡
No. :-(

I don't have any gifted Diptyque ribbons to recycle, guess I"m not doing her fun Christmas project.

She thinks she's posting something cute and friendly where in reality she's advertising Diptyque and telling people to burn an hour of gas for a decoration. This is exactly why I don't like her anymore, always pretending that she's something else while shilling 24/7. Her and Lordon might be perfect for each other after all.

View attachment 1807340
Yeah, "leftover oranges" says it all.

• Haha

irvinelane

VIP Member
I'm now more concerned for the decent folks she's kicked to the curb in the last six months. What a brat. The masks are off, the narcissism has won. Who knew the descent would be so awkward and public! I'm sure 2016 Dimbob would never have let her true, selfish self shine through like this. In a way, perhaps we should be grateful lol!

If she ends up friendless and in a mess after this, so be it. Not spending xmas with her mum after her grandpa's death is next level shittery. It's not like she's in a long term marriage and has the moral quandary of alternating family and in-laws every year. They've literally only just met.

May her crappy online 'career' dissolve into nothing, and force her to get a normal job.
She’s already in a serious mess, so we’re halfway there.

On another note, here’s another video she’s so HaPpYyYy about. Alright Niomi, you were fake laughing, someone recorded it, now you have an excuse to brag about your dinner with Shopify. Fine, but I still have no clue when I’m supposed to laugh.

Attachments

• Sick