Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gardensnail

Kinda funny she does that since this is on her LinkedIn " Niomi is a champion of the 'progress not perfection' ethos of living consciously and mindfully."

Yes SOOO conscious and sustainable...More like champion of greed and ME ME ME.
Champion?? The audacity!

Reactions: 8

irvinelane

VIP Member
🥱🥱🥱🥱

I just feel like I’ve been hiding under a rock. Finally some lucidity!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Gardensnail

We will all get covered in dust and cobwebs waiting for the day she's truly honest and sincere in any video or podcast. And, having been there as an adolescent and got better, I also hate the punitive nature of over exercising as she does. Sigh. And yes nobody should be talking about contraception unless they're trained and informed, and if not there should be a mountain of disclaimers. Which I doubt there are (not watched the vid - may not have the stomach for it!)

iz10101

Does anyone follow Charlotte on insta? Can you see if she is still following Niomis other account Niomifiona

Reactions: 7

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
Is it really slut shaming? We’re criticizing her for parading another man around her socials and shoving him in our faces, not for having sex with multiple partners. I just don’t get how a guy can be ok with his girlfriend constantly harping on in public about a breakup from over two years ago. It would make me feel extremely inadequate.
The original insta comment could absolutely be construed as slut shaming, yes. And I do notice some slut shaming comments on here occasionally, though certainly not from our esteemed regulars.

irvinelane

VIP Member
No, no, Niomi. Not ‘very few friends’ as you have no ties, remember? Or maybe you meant that the very few friends you had.. don’t serve you anymore.

1670875412472.png

phutton44

Chatty Member
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth? Power of prayer people, we all know what bloody happened to Jamie he has a gob full of them.
jamie.jpeg

• Haha
has anyone here tried smart skin? is it bad that I actually like the golden jelly cleanser I feel like that's her only decent product.
Ngl, I do like the face wash and moisturizer, but I won't be supporting Niomi anymore. I wrote a few threads back about my bad experience with their customer service.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
That could be true. But, she cannot blame Charlotte for how her relationship with Joe progressed. I also guess Charlotte broke up, haven’t seen her boyfriend anywhere for a few months now. I do follow Charlotte on instagram.

the designer account Charlotteelizabeth is being followed by Charlotte. Is that her by any chance or just coincidence ?!
It's not her:

phutton44

Chatty Member
Sorry tattlers I saw phoebe going in another direction when reacting when to seeing that on her face....:sick:

cum.jpeg
pheebs.gif

• Haha

Coldfeet

VIP Member
He is an anti-condom guy definitely. I feel like 70% of their relationship foundation is sex, it’s pretty clear. Also based on Lordon’s past sex-cult practices, he definitely puts a lot of emphasis on HAVinG GOoD QUaLItY sEx. He probably shagged the last brain cell out of her at this point (sorry)
So all of a nano second to accomplish that 😅

• Haha

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Aaand with that, the 2022 season is over (play the most used instagram sound ever).....

emm

VIP Member
what's the family situation in general? her mom got her very young and much later on she got Daisy-Mae with the stepdad. What do we know about Niomis biological father?
From what I have understood he has never been in the picture