Niomi Smart #54 I always blame the universe for my stupidity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello my fellow tattlers ☺ Thread title by Mr.Mistoffelees ❤

So the mess continues with our favorite non influenca, non diet restricted, girlfriend of some guy, nimbobs not so smart:
  • She allegedly is not friends anymore with her long time bestie Charlotte : her recent comment about a toxic friend + not following each other on insta anymore
  • She was interviewed by Lordon about her contraception experience and opinions, as a video in her channel. Yep, this really happened.
  • She's pawfectly happy with her love.
  • Nobody here is buying their bullshit.
This thread has been a whirlwind this year. We laughed together, been silly together, vomited together 🤣 Forky has been a gift to this thread, never had more fun here then when she was with him. Lordon has been a nightmare and we need group therapy after every photo posted of him.

We've also been here for each other, for the ups and downs, we supported each other, we shed some tears for each other, babies, wedding, proposals, break ups, heart ache, loss of loved ones... we went through it all together. I love you all and wish you a happy ending of 2022 🎉🎊🥳🤩🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 88
Thank you for the new thread @LolitaBlah <3

Lordon has been a nightmare and we need group therapy after every photo posted of him.
:LOL: I love the emotional support Tattlers in this thread provide every time there's a photo of him. I suggest we'll out Lord(on) of Teeth pics under spoiler tags ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I always love this thread but Niomi and Forky was another level, absolutely brilliant 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Sometimes when I type the word 'for' on my phone predictive text still suggests Forky - which makes me laugh and think of 'broche'.

Forky is an idiot with problematic views - but Lordon is a whole other level. There's nothing entertaining about Niomi's current situation. The guy is a creep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I do wonder about life coaches too. I mean..its not a therapist,they charge the same just without all the training. Isnt Ashley James a life coach too? Anyone who uses a life coach has more money than sense. Just go on Youtube for everything.

Does Jamie even have a business any more?

Does he actually earn £ being a life coach?

Reactions: 14
Hello in the new thread!!!
LolitaBlah, thank you!
So, Niomi has officially introduced her new love. Sweet. You know, had he not been a creep with a history of exploiting and degrading women for profit.
He looks different in that picture, like she tried to make him appear tamer and better looking.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Isn’t Charlotte single now?

Imagine if Nims cut out Charlotte because she hooked up with Joe 🍿👀

It’s gotta be something major for them to unfollow each other.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I do wonder about life coaches too. I mean..its not a therapist,they charge the same just without all the training. Isnt Ashley James a life coach too? Anyone who uses a life coach has more money than sense. Just go on Youtube for everything.

Does Jamie even have a business any more?

Does he actually earn £ being a life coach?
Last time I checked his 'business' IG had something like 150 followers so I can't see how he's making money from it. I doubt he's making enough to afford rent of £2.5K a month!

Years back when he lost all his money and had to move home, his parents gave him an allowance. I think they still do. Same goes for Holly.

I think he's probably hoping this podcast with Niomi will bring in some sponsorship money. I also wouldn't be surprised if he's now on the payroll as her photographer.

OMG! Can you imagine if that happened! Haha!

Is Charlotte definitely single now? I think she was with that guy for quite a while? Shame Nims can't be there to support her if she's dealing with a break-up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

If this happens, I would pay a round of smoothie weather bowls to everyone on this thread 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I also wouldn't be surprised if he's now on the payroll as her photographer.
Below, you can find a picture of Lordon being well-dressed.

It might be what she was chasing : a tall Lordon who will follow her everywhere, fill her empty brain with life coach sentences (You are a princess, you are biutiful, moon will guide you ...) so she can have the impression that she is not lost.

1672319120699.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah, thank you so much, Lolita! This is my favourite Tattle thread, filled with hilarious, generous, and brilliant people, and it's an honour to have my little meme as its title. ❤

You guys are right, I don't see his scam coaching business making much money. How does he have so much money to waste? I wonder if he's falling back solely on trust fund money.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm still in a food coma from last week, anyone can tell me where they spent Christmas please?

Reactions: 4
Well, it looks like a productive time for Nimbobs…I wonder how long it’s gonna take her to ‘read’ this one. With all the time she spends manifesting, sending out positive vibes, and tarot card reading, she could, I don’t know, do some actual work. But then again, that would be expecting too much.
495C64EF-8223-4EDC-9220-5C517863D946.jpeg

8A75345E-9364-4257-8548-93C1FA902E5E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Well, it looks like a productive time for Nimbobs…I wonder how long it’s gonna take her to ‘read’ this one. With all the time she spends manifesting, sending out positive vibes, and tarot card reading, she could, I don’t know, do some actual work. But then again, that would be expecting too much.
View attachment 1837851
View attachment 1837852
I'm sorry there's no way she actually believes in that stuff. I mean, to each their own but that is just a bunch of nothingness

Reactions: 29
"Your You-ness." Boke.

Season 2023 will see Niomi tap into her white witch roots, apparently...

Maybe she can create a spell to turn Lordon into Joeeeeey. We all know that's the only thing she actually wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
1672325435609.png

I could definitively highlight every single sentence of this page, this is so full of tit.
It looks like Niomi wrote this book to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t get over how OTT ostentatious that dining room looks. Money don’t buy taste

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.