Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 19
Oh wow did she miss the mark with this outfit! She could’ve at least paired it with a smart black coat instead of a daytime casual beige mack… maybe that’s the only coat she has at the hotel and the rest are in storage? 🤷🏻‍♀️
The outfit the girl next to her is wearing looks very nice though 👌🏻
AEA84011-3DF8-4CC5-9AF8-4F539A4F58C5.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I don't know why Niomi pairs all these outfits with black shoes that just don't go with the outfit. No no no no.

She looks like a fricken Leprechaun half the time.

1666400154683.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't know why Niomi pairs all these outfits with black shoes that just don't go with the outfit. No no no no.

Yes, I noticed the black shoes/beige coat combo too. She’s a Leprechaun with deep fried hair. It can’t be pretty.

1666406904214.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh wow did she miss the mark with this outfit! She could’ve at least paired it with a smart black coat instead of a daytime casual beige mack… maybe that’s the only coat she has at the hotel and the rest are in storage? 🤷🏻‍♀️
The outfit the girl next to her is wearing looks very nice though 👌🏻
View attachment 1668583
She had the coat on at the actual even but then had her thirst trap pictures outside just with the dress on…logic

also that wrinkly coat bothers me so much, get a steam iron…although the satin dress with the beige coat and black shoes are already horrible 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She has the least flattering body type (I know because I have it too) where no matter how thin your arms and legs are, your waist is always boxy. It's a horrible shape to dress as everything ends up too tight around the middle. I'd never dare wear anything satin!

View attachment 1668634
Especially at this event, where people wore neutrals, and Nimbobs wore a jewel tone. The other thing that bothers me about the dress is the way it’s cut. If the whole top had been a solid piece, and in a different colour, I think she would’ve looked fine, paintbrush bristle hair and all. But she simply doesn’t know about style or what would work best with her features - she just wants to wear what’s trendy, or the tit she has to wear as part of a brand deal.

Yes, that's what I was just saying! Usually after a procedure people move differently, being more ginger with the affected area.
Unless she was just being overly dramatic in the first place about her surgery, and just wanted to play the pity card. I wouldn’t be surprised. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Good lord that outfit. How can someone so thin pick the one dress that makes her look like she has a belly? Really goes to show money can’t buy taste!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her sense of style is an odd mix of noughties girlband music video and Country Living magazine. The two do not mix well.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It must be hard for Niomi that her best friend Rosanna Falconer is moving to India with her family. Also she threw a party at the Other House to celebrate her companys anniversary and guess who liked: Joe did, but Niomi didnt.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
1666516872117.jpeg

How about you, Niomi? Is being completely UK based to reduce your carbon footprint one of your personal ‘Smart Initiatives’?

1666517020589.jpeg

There are like 4 comments, including 2 from Terrina and Rosanna, but it must be enough for her to call it ‘all of your support’.

1666517127117.jpeg

Yeah, just in time, after ghosting and scamming her customers for months.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
'For those months where skin care takes PRESIDENT'🤣🤣🤣

Is Biden using her products now??

• Haha
Reactions: 42
People are uploading their sunday videos on youtube, doing reels on insta, tiktoks, shorts... like working! Earth to Niomi!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another day, another deep thought from Niomi.

1666544697695.jpeg

This must be one of the most pointless post she has ever shared. Either way, she’s certainly mastering the-shortest-reels-in-an-influencer’s-feed skill.

Also, she must spread her legs a little bit more. The pose is not flattering enough. How natural she looks!

1666545021021.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.