Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niomi’s outfit is tragic. She can’t dress to save her life. The trench coat doesn’t go with the dress at all. The colors and fabrics don’t blend well. Not to mention the black shoes with the bows. She has tiny ankles so the bows look bigger than they are and take over the entire look. Black shoes don’t go with the mismatched outfit and color palette she picked.

Rosie’s white dress is stunning though.
She’s never been able to dress though. She probably looked/dressed her best during the DJ era. The issue with her sartorial choices has to do with her being contractually obligated to shell her free tit, or wanting free tit.

Reactions: 21
Niomi is way too overdressed! That's not the right dress for that event. She should've worn something a bit more professional for a work event, imo. It's not a club, it's business.

View attachment 1666914

The girl next to Niomi got it right. She looks much more professional. If you have to wear your trench coat indoors, you're not dressed properly for the occasion. And of course she has to do be doing the flamingo pose. :rolleyes:
Can she even breathe in that dress? Looks like she sucks in her stomach again.

First, how does she always look angry? ALL. THE. TIME.
View attachment 1666899
She shouldn’t wear black eyeliner in the waterline, it’s even worse, not to mention that the makeup and outfit combo is so wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It’s probably #gifted, since she started following them on IG. What happened to having to disclose this stuff? She just has ONE job, and can’t even do that properly.
She is not disclosing anything these days, and even when she's reported, the ASA are not doing anything about it.

The Dior coat she wore on her Cotswolds trip recently was gifted (not disclosed). I'm sure that ill-fitting green dress she wore to the Rose Inc event was also gifted (not disclosed).

I think she's also using a trick that influencers use whereby they use gift vouchers to purchase items and so do not have do disclose. I'm sure this is the case with the Max Mara coat she was 'buying' yesterday. She has an ongoing partnership with Max Mara and tagged the brand in her IG post. She did not spend her own money on that coat.

She looked cheap at the Rose Inc event as she always does now. Her hair colour really does her no favours in this regard. I can't believe there was ever a time when I thought she looked classy, but she did, during the Joey era.

It doesn't matter how skinny she is; that dress is too tight on her. It looks as though she'd have difficultly breathing it in.

Also, they needed a coat check at that event. I scrolled through the pictures on the DM and a lot of the attendees were wearing their coats inside.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Hmmm...is she renting a new place or going back to the shed? She says 'it'll be ready in a few weeks,' which could mean a rental or it could mean that she's been having work done on the shed and that's why she's been staying at OH for so long. On Airbnb it looks as though the shed is pretty booked up, but she could have just made those dates unavailable. She seems to hate that place though, so I'd be surprised if she's going back there. She's also been pretending that she doesn't have anywhere to live but OH and has been acting like she never bought the shed!

My bet is she's renting a new place somewhere. Surely she can't buy another place in London without first selling the shed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Is she moving again?
1666355790829.jpeg

little daily lifestyle choices like this
Well, moving house every two months because Miss Not-Smart has so much money she can spend lavishly is not a little choice. And nothing will ever make her feel more grounded as long as she keeps living this way.

Sure, Nimbobs. But we’ll galavant about town without the sympathy sling.
View attachment 1667190
And we’re back in the prison gym.
so time to get creative

1666356164438.gif

Also, her coats are ethical and vegan, right? (poil de chameau = camelwool)

1666356783714.jpeg

1666356845045.jpeg

1666356854924.jpeg

But who cares about ethics? IT’S FREE!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The theme of the night: Constipation.
Also, these are a no. Horrible posing, horrible composition. Just horrible.
And ftr, Angelina did it first.
00BE970C-F8A0-46DE-8844-E24D2DB3EDEE.jpeg

F7B17A73-D35F-48E9-ADB8-A0F36588F4C4.jpeg

CC8E818A-8BA1-4E2C-A90B-EA686EF3E6B9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Zara has better looking coats than that and a fraction of the price! Hell, even Shein has better looking coats and just as unethical..

Reactions: 18
She'd look better wearing some slacks and a button down shirt, everyone is dressed more casual and she always shows up like she's off to the disco.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She has the least flattering body type (I know because I have it too) where no matter how thin your arms and legs are, your waist is always boxy. It's a horrible shape to dress as everything ends up too tight around the middle. I'd never dare wear anything satin!

Reactions: 31
Madeleine: So I’m wondering Niomi, why yoga?
Niomi: I adore yoga, it changed my life.

Yeah, that would answer the question.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.