Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niomi's next personality lol

View attachment 1655401
Ah the famous Mona and Lisa...remember when she was pretending not to realize that the eiffel tower was near her while getting out of the taxi and having a photoshoot by the fitness fried chicken. Good old forky times...
It was idiot fun, not it is idiot sad depressing and beige 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I do wonder why she suddenly decided to stay in London (and live in a hotel) when it had been her plan to return to Bali mid-October for a few months. What changed?
Perhaps she realised how much she needed the surgery. The shed hotel she's in now is probably close to whichever private hospital she used.

Reactions: 11
Lol she just had a sponsored post a few weeks ago about getting this dress used and she's off to sell it. These people are SO sustainable... :sleep::sleep::sleep:

1665946670383.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Aaaaand of course she did..
Wow for a second there I thought she was going to riff on artefact provenance, the legacies of colonialism, white privilege and the impact of digital nomads on developing economies .

Silly me!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She had surgery? she's living in a hotel? she's recovering alone?
wasn't she supposed to go back to Bahhli? doesn't she own a house? doesn't she have a boyfriend?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
She had surgery? she's living in a hotel? she's recovering alone?
wasn't she supposed to go back to Bahhli? doesn't she own a house? doesn't she have a boyfriend?

She manages to make her boring, empty life an absolute nonsense. Impressive.

Reactions: 12
This advice aged well ...

1665952007133.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
This advice aged well ...

View attachment 1655880

Geez, she’s and has always been such a fraud. In the stories she posted today, I can really see how her face is marked by sadness and sorrow, and I don’t know how she can pick herself up when she hits rock bottom this hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Geez, she’s and has always been such a fraud. In the stories she posted today, I can really see how her face is marked by sadness and sorrow, and I don’t know how she can pick herself up when she hits rock bottom this hard.
I actually think that the facial expression she adopts is ( in her pea brain) meant to convey serious intellectual effort and concentration. It just comes across as the old constipation!!🙁🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she's one of those people who just loves having a visible sling, you can see she is straining to get it in! She must be really desperate for some sympathy. Surely she can't be with Lordon anymore, not helping your girlfriend after surgery is a dumpable offence in my opinion!

I wonder if the surgery is why she isn't going back to Bali. Perhaps Lordon just went without her to find himself another new cult member to "life coach"

Reactions: 35
She probs got an appointment with the nhs for the surgery and was not able to go back to Bali because of that. Why she’s not going to the brighton family home for some TLC is really weird to me, maybe she’s fallen out with them? I would def go home for a while especially if I had no job or shed to live in while I recovered- doesn’t make any sense??
She def looks like Liz Truss 🤣 dead behind the eyes and empty between the ears 🤣

Reactions: 17
Perhaps she realised how much she needed the surgery. The shed hotel she's in now is probably close to whichever private hospital she used.
This could be why - although the way she spoke about it, it seems like she's not planning on returning to Bali any time soon. She just said she'll see what happens in the future (or something along those lines). I wonder how long she's planning on staying at OH? She can't live there forever!

Lordon is probably still around. She's just not showing him (for obvious reasons). I'm pretty sure he was with her in the Cotswolds.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She probs got an appointment with the nhs for the surgery and was not able to go back to Bali because of that. Why she’s not going to the brighton family home for some TLC is really weird to me, maybe she’s fallen out with them? I would def go home for a while especially if I had no job or shed to live in while I recovered- doesn’t make any sense??
She def looks like Liz Truss 🤣 dead behind the eyes and empty between the ears 🤣
🤣🤣🤣Got an appointment with the NHS!!!!Not possible that fast in the UK. She paid privately- GUARANTEED.

Reactions: 22
1666000108469.png

those random questions. We all know that you only "care" of yourself, Niomi. No need to fake some interactions with your followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.