Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was in Notting Hill the other day. Maybe she was house hunting?
Yeah, I was wondering if she might be. Surely she can't stay at OH forever.

And what the hell is Marcus doing on OnlyFans? Haha! No, I don't want to know! Times must be tough!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet Niomi got hers for free, some charity, giving wealthy people expensive freebies.
Everyone who attended that event, Nimbobs and the influencer clones were all gifted a (£500!) bag, the idea being that seeing the chosen ones hold it will encourage enough of their followers to buy a bag, thus generating a lot of sales.

Hiring the venue, staffing it, the cost of catering it, the drinks and all must add up. The company could have just made a donation. I do genuinely wonder if the guests actually make donations to the cause they are being educated on themselves.l, or do the reason ots for everyone else to do that, they just tilt the head to the side and nod saying "it's really awful someone (else) really needs to do something"

View attachment 1651903

Those hotel rooms must be a bit tit if they don't even have TV's?

If I just had surgery, the last thing I'd want to do is go sit in a hotel lobby and watch tv. I'd just want to go home. How bloody depressing.
Agreed, depressing! (Anywhere with niomi seems to be so recently)
But i dont think this is a lobby, it looks like a common room / mock living room where the guests would be encouraged to mingle etc. Bit like a uni common room, it's supposed to give the illusion of a private members room where you could in theory network or meet a new pick up, but without the worry (someone like niomi) would get at a bar or cafe that your new friend / shag might not be wealthy.
Jesus, nimbobs kept THIS quiet:

🤔
To be honest I would too... 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah I was wondering why she's all alone in a creepy hotel, but perhaps they paid her to be there for a certain amount of time so she can't leave?
Kinda reminded me of Hotel California "you can check out any time you like but you can never leave". If that's not an apt description of Nims mental state I don't know what is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
3D005E69-B8DB-4073-BE9B-148A208ABDC5.png
Wait, why is “Mr Brainwash” very apt? Did something happen with Lord Brainwash himself, Lordon?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m guessing it’s in reference to those protesters throwing soup on Van Gogh’s Sunflowers painting the other day

• Sad
Reactions: 32
She’s a health and wellness influencer, making money on promoting potions to keep you healthy, a cerified yoga instructor, and she has overtrained herself to the point of surgery at the age of 30. That’s embarrassing

Reactions: 29
She’s a health and wellness influencer, making money on promoting potions to keep you healthy, a cerified yoga instructor, and she has overtrained herself to the point of surgery at the age of 30. That’s embarrassing
Yeah but she’s SKINNY. That’s the main thing.

Reactions: 24
"first love", let's say she loves the benefit of his plateform/followers

Reactions: 20
She’s definitely not a health and fitness influencer. Far from it. She’s one of those you would classify as “lifestyle” meaning a lot of things but nothing specific at the same time.

Reactions: 10
I never found him attractive when they were together, now he looks like a man who knows how to behave in berghain.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.