Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1665064143525.jpeg

Hahaha peanut butter, really Niomi? Who the f*ck are you kidding? Funny part is that you always go wrong! Her face looks like she’s trying hard to smile while being disgusted by who she’s looking at.

Usual 🦩 pose, still trying to bring her boobs out.

1665064245085.jpeg

Quick morning workout according to Niomi.

1665064322070.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her sense of humour again? She does a normal thing and desperately tries to make it sound quirky 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 1630408
Screenshot_20221006-150130_Firefox.jpg

That's a lot of bread for Niomi... Lordon must be there enjoying the influencer bf lifestyle of freebies and perks.

Screenshot_20221006-145700_Firefox.jpg

She looks sickly and frail here, not like a very wealthy woman in her thirties who doesn't need to work (so doesn't) on her umpteen free holiday of the year with her new bf, enjoying some hot steamy sex.

The fireplace, however is lovely! Maybe she'll get one put in the shed...oh wait.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Reactions: 9
*I just realised that Belu is a type of water. My bad.*
Back to regularly scheduled riveting Nimbobs content. 😴😴😴
Yeah I had to google it, I was like her dinner is bread, bowl of string beans and a liter of Vodka? lol.. this water sounds like another thing she's going to be shilling soon, so pretentious..

1665069019574.png

Reactions: 5
My god she is even going to the same trips with different guys.
Is at least PR car different from the trip with forky?Or again range Rover, again Cotswolds? The last one was like half year ago maybe..

Guys must feel so special with her..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My god she is even going to the same trips with different guys.
Is at least PR car different from the trip with forky?Or again range Rover, again Cotswolds? The last one was like half year ago maybe..

Guys must feel so special with her..
So true. Well, Bradley went to Bali, aka her « territory », so she’s going to the Cotswolds. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was her way to make him jealous, as she has nothing better to do than to hook up with men and then, get back at them.

Reactions: 7
The video of her drinking hot chocolate and then closing her eyes made me throw up in my mouth. That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hope she brought her little Buddha and crystals to make this place, in an umpteenth staycation, feels like home.

View attachment 1629640

Like this kind of story asking her followers to share something with her, when she actually never gives a sh*t about their answers.

View attachment 1629637
Niomi Smart #51: Wild.

Anytime she posts something saying she's so happy, I swear I hear "all around me are familiar faces" playing in the background of her photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The video of her drinking hot chocolate and then closing her eyes made me throw up in my mouth. That is all.
I just noticed it was a video.

Doesn’t she make you feel.. what is it again? At peace?

Hope she’ll never try the acting thing à la Tanya Burr, because it would be an umpteenth fail in her career.

Hot chocolate by the fire, could it be more cliché? Looks more like she’s holding in her pee.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Hope she’ll never try the acting thing à la Tanya Burr, because it would be an umpteenth fail in her career.

Hot chocolate by the fire, could it be more cliché? Looks more like she’s holding in her pee.
Especially as it's
Especially as it's been 17° last few days 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Great car marketing again there, Nims! Honestly struggling to see what the brand gets out of that little arrangement. Even the hotel gets some pretty pics/aspirational lifestyle simpering.

Reactions: 6

I don’t know how anyone can film these sorts of narcissistic videos - I can’t cope with the cringe 😩

Reactions: 25
Oh my lord what a waste of space and money this chick...
All of those companies are really shish if they are paying this idiot to promote them.
But what can we expect in a world when Kim Kardashian is educating how to use a designed box for tissues....humanity is lost.

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20221006-191042_Instagram.jpg

"How ?", you asked.
You just write it just before : "a 360° overhead camera".
I will have some bruises on my forehead due to too many facepalms induced by this useless teenager.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1630980

"How ?", you asked.
You just write it just before : "a 360° overhead camera".
I will have some bruises on my forehead due to too many facepalms induced by this useless teenager.
God she's so annoying, I'm baffled how someone this uneducated gets paid to sell stuff. It's not magic Niomi, its just 4 cameras that are outside of your car forming this image together.

Reactions: 18

The way she's sitting here with her drink, its like the ending of a slasher movie where the survivor is sitting at the back of an open ambulance with a blanket over her getting a cup of tea for the nerves.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.