Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Callan

VIP Member
I don't know why Niomi pairs all these outfits with black shoes that just don't go with the outfit. No no no no.

She looks like a fricken Leprechaun half the time.

1666400154683.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Clover123

VIP Member
Okay this is brought to you by my insomnia, eventhough nobody asked. All these crazy enlightened men are the most feckless, egomaniac, shameless fuckbois. Anyway, so he stated that she broke up with him 3 weeks before birth, thinly blaming her for not giving him the perfect family he wants. Wait, most importantly, the girl goes by Comet and sometimes.. * deep sigh * she calls herself Kali Ma Comet. Yes the Kali Ma, I can't cope.
Actually they stayed together all through the pregnancy, but she said she wanted him to show markers of betterment, mostly to feel safe in the relationship. They decided to move to tulum in different houses but still raise the baby (Galaxy Phoenix Earthside) together. She brought up child support, next thing you know, the man packed his shit and flew to London. By this point, I'm emotionally involved.
Since he's been trying to get back with her, then left her again, and got again. The man is a piece of work. She's a bit delulu and very heavy on new age code activation (WHAT DOES IT MEANS). She selling her property in Australia to build a house to host her super expensive retreats (for awakening the priestesses - girls that are just not like the other girls-).
View attachment 1681483View attachment 1681484
View attachment 1681489

Much enlightened:

View attachment 1681488
Why do people post this much personal nonsense online?! I cringe at myself if I put something slightly more personal on tattle if anything relevant comes up, but no-one here even knows who I am 😂 imagine writing out all your dirty laundry and posting it on social media for all interested parties to read. This world baffles me!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Ciri

Chatty Member
i feel uncomfortable watching these pictures, knowing that Niomi does really take advantage of everyone to put herself on a pinnacle.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Hmmm...is she renting a new place or going back to the shed? She says 'it'll be ready in a few weeks,' which could mean a rental or it could mean that she's been having work done on the shed and that's why she's been staying at OH for so long. On Airbnb it looks as though the shed is pretty booked up, but she could have just made those dates unavailable. She seems to hate that place though, so I'd be surprised if she's going back there. She's also been pretending that she doesn't have anywhere to live but OH and has been acting like she never bought the shed!

My bet is she's renting a new place somewhere. Surely she can't buy another place in London without first selling the shed.

Last edited:

Ciri

Chatty Member
1666203468533.png

happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1666203508628.png

More happiness
She looks so dull, so tired, so unhappy, so unhealthy.

• Sick
  • Haha

Clover123

VIP Member
Of course Forky, we all know by now that you would only date a skinny female.
I always find it funny when men say they only want to date women who enjoy working out, take care of themselves.. no, you actually want someone who is skinny, that's it. Say it how it is
Yep, forky is essentially just finding 100 different ways of saying I will only date a "female" with a very low bmi 🙄 he is nowhere near as attractive as he thinks, you can go to the gym all you want but his hideous personality makes him very unattractive. Niomi must cringe that she ever forked him! But then again, she's managed to find someone just as bad to replace him soooo...

ToxicPony

Chatty Member
She has the least flattering body type (I know because I have it too) where no matter how thin your arms and legs are, your waist is always boxy. It's a horrible shape to dress as everything ends up too tight around the middle. I'd never dare wear anything satin!

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Thank you, it's a terrible thing to say. Does he ever look around? Everyone is different and perfectly fine as they are, the idea that you have to look like you came out of a Wax Museum in order to have respect from your partner is just plain disgusting. What if someone is 90 years old and they want to be in a relationship, he makes being alive and aging which is a gift, look like a crime. Then this is what he called himself after making all those comments:

View attachment 1673207
3 words to describe Forky…

Tosser
Thicko
Twat

do I get bonus points for alliteration 😁

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
^ Only watched a few minutes but I'm genuinely shocked that Niomi actually found someone dumber than Forky.

A life coach is your best friend? I didn't realize you pay for friendship, also who wants to be coached about anything by a dude who hosted "your panties for free liquor" parties. He legit says nothing of value and that price, shit, you might as well go to a trade school and pick up anything else even if it's a hobby.

He's got the same sick, sunken eyes like his avocado chef sister, guess being a scammer takes a toll on your looks.

Ugh what ...flying through it, she's on page 1 looking at that fold.

1665278859500.png

Sorry, liquid cement is not lunch, the color of her top looks more appetizing.

1665278968532.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

irvinelane

VIP Member
More happiness
She looks so dull, so tired, so unhappy, so unhealthy.
And so angry.

1666204918421.jpeg

I hate that she feels obligated to include people from different ethnicities for a business purpose. This photoshoot is a big fail to me. She looks so mean and smug.

Ciri

Chatty Member
She is so stupid.
"I can't open a bottle with one hand", just put it between your legs and use your valid hand. Edit: oh wait she did it - 1 brain cell is working, yay
"I can't brush my hair", use your other hand and to be honest brushed or not they look the same
"one hour to get dress", sure miss overdramatic

Callan

VIP Member
"If you're keeping yourself in great shape and taking good care of yourself he will be a muppet to look elsewhere"

Wow. So he thinks it's okay to cheat if you're not looking cute? If you're sick, or pregnant, or under stress? What a superficial piece of shit.
Thank you, it's a terrible thing to say. Does he ever look around? Everyone is different and perfectly fine as they are, the idea that you have to look like you came out of a Wax Museum in order to have respect from your partner is just plain disgusting. What if someone is 90 years old and they want to be in a relationship, he makes being alive and aging which is a gift, look like a crime. Then this is what he called himself after making all those comments:

1666560062974.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Coldfeet

VIP Member
sometimes I feel bad for her... her perfect life with Joe was within her grasp, right now if she managed to marry him she'd be starting with family/pregnant content and would be all settled down. now she just seems lost.
Ah but it wasn't 'a perfect life' it was Dimbob's version of an ' instagram perfect life'. Doomed!!

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Not to mention the fact thst she's renting the shed out and not living in it.
Still travelling, between free stays in a pseudo London club for posh wannabes
Hidden ads galore 🤑🤯

• Heart

irvinelane

VIP Member
The video of her drinking hot chocolate and then closing her eyes made me throw up in my mouth. That is all.
I just noticed it was a video.

Doesn’t she make you feel.. what is it again? At peace?

Hope she’ll never try the acting thing à la Tanya Burr, because it would be an umpteenth fail in her career.

Hot chocolate by the fire, could it be more cliché? Looks more like she’s holding in her pee.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

ToxicPony

Chatty Member
Why do I also get the feeling Niomi sees being unmarried at 30 as 'suffering' on a par with those who have real problems. 'We're all human' is all lives matter bullshit.

• Sick